Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN (25176 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by herbeytv(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Better by Stress University
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Gemini21: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2014
best indeed
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Dreambeat: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
I think there is a cabal bent on monopolizing the transportation in the school otherwise how could one explain this mess.Ten big 30 seater or more,buses can solve this problem.Provision of the buses can easily be handled by private set ups if given the opportunity.I still think there is a cabal somewhere making huge profit from this unfortunate situation
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Curiouscat:
Trust me....it is much better now. Ask around what 2007/2008 look like when peeps will sit down inside boot,follow tipper(that truck use for carrying sand) and some even trek out of school.

Neva fink I Experienced dis during my Undagraduate days cos I stay in hostel bt I dey always watch nd laf dis kin pipu dat time sha
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by coogar: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2014
bwahahahahaha

i am surprised lertee hasn't posted on this thread. grin cheesy
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Curiouscat:
Trust me....it is much better now. Ask around what 2007/2008 look like when peeps will sit down inside boot,follow tipper(that truck use for carrying sand) and some even trek out of school.
]

Neva fink I Experienced dis during my Undagraduate days cos I stay in hostel bt I dey always watch nd laf dis kin pipu dat time sha
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2014
smiley
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Supamod:
com c plapoly jos campus gate 4 rainin season..Riva poly tinz
grin Up Plapoly!
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by lonelydora: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Don't they have campus shuttle?
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Mekzmoney(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Plz fellow. Nairalanders, I got a text yesterday 4 a job interview. I really wanna know if any of u received such text. Plz help me Confirm if this this Company and address Is real.

Skylinks ltd.

You are invited for an interview on mon. 08/12/14 by 9.30am.
Venue:83, iyanapaja-oshodi expressway
Pako b/s byjimmyco fuel station dopemu,lagos.
Ref: lmt/943.

Thanks my pals...
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
na wa o
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by jerflakes(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
hahn:
Hmmm. See future leaders of tomorrow.

All I can see here is a business opportunity. Why can't some students go into transportation business. Its obvious there's a demand for it. Nigerian students will rather join secret cults, party, f*ck and form big boy/girl instead of looking critically at challenges around them and offering solutions thereby creating wealth and employment for themselves and others.

Keep queueing up till una get sense

[size=18pt]YOU ARE A VERY WISE MAN.

YOU SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN YOU WANT. [/size]
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by amanze15(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Adedayo516:
Y'all should get bicycles... Problem solved
lol, its roughly 4.5 km from the main gate
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by 1one: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Believe it or not.. That's the best University in Nigeria (apart from the fact that I finished from there)... There's no system no matter how praised it is that doesn't still deal with one challenge or the other... Transportation is a challenge for Unilorin and I believe they are working to make it better... It doesn't help matters too that the whole Nigeria wants to come to Unilorin... Hence the increasing number of students jostling for vehicles.

Unilorin still remains.... Probitas Doctrines cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
this shheeet is still on ?

naija we hail thee

who is running things in unilorin now

i thought all this was a thing of the past

in the late 90s, when i was in unilorin, it was war getting out of campus - the struggle to enter buses was real
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Omoh see business opportunity.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by eppysold(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2014
AreaFada2:
What is Unilorin? A mattress company? We don't have such in France where I study womanology. Voila. grin cheesy
lol
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by NoContract(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2014
[size=18pt]BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2014
come funaab nd experience queue! you'll testify
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Goodnuel: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2014
See business opportunity.
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by vizboy(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
why not privatise the school transport system.

same thing is happening in Auchi poly.

let people pay tax to school
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by basilo101: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
It shud be open for private participation. Anybody who is interested shub bring his buses and cabs, register wit d skul administration, paint official colours and be paying a token to d skul. Dats UNN style and its working perfectly well

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Isiterere(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
I will rather buy Bicycle of 15k than to queue like this. Quality time will be wasted on queue.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by hahn(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2014
jerflakes:

[size=18pt]YOU ARE A VERY WISE MAN.

YOU SHALL LIVE LONGER THAN YOU WANT. [/size]

Amen!

So shall we all
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by hahn(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Planning on that aspect grin grin grin

Very soon

Even if na Okada sef you start with, nothing do you
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Claroo(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2014
1one:
Believe it or not.. That's the best University in Nigeria (apart from the fact that I finished from there)... There's no system no matter how praised it is that doesn't still deal with one challenge or the other... Transportation is a challenge for Unilorin and I believe they are working to make it better... It doesn't help matters too that the whole Nigeria wants to come to Unilorin... Hence the increasing number of students jostling for vehicles.

Unilorin still remains.... Probitas Doctrines cool
If I may ask,wats ur criteria for reachin dat conclusion dat unilorin is d best. U can't just sit in your house and reach dat conclusion. Even NUC can't just come out and say dis skool is d best.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Lwkmdo....na skul b dis?
So na hype ona dey hype am since?
Lwkmdo

Dem nor even get skul bus wey only 1 faculty for oda skuls dey get over 10
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Kunleskey(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Share your opinion guys, what could be the solution

More photos: http://acadablog.com/photos-the-hussle-and-tussle-of-transportation-in-unilorin/

SOURCE: www.acadablog.com
it's very strong...
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by Ridwan123(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
The problem has been dere for long..
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm ....Better by far can't afford good transport system? After all the mouth den sabi make undecided
Re: Photos: The Problem Of Transportation In UNILORIN by tclever: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
grin grin grin this is more than seriou grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME / Tattoo Expert Bizzyaski Writes Open Letter To AKSU VC Over His Tattoo Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.