Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force (4151 Views)

Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Stop using fake moniker to quote me. Kindly use ur main account and I'll respond accordingly! Thanks
is this a proof that you don't know what else to respond to Obiagelli? Please stick to your news copy and pasting jare!!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
is this a proof that you don't know what else to respond to Obiagelli? Please stick to your news copy and pasting jare!!
Are u also the Obiagelli?
Keep exposing yourselves.
APC and multitude of monikers!

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

a very dumb question! Ask google.
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Stop using fake moniker to quote me. Kindly use ur main account and I'll respond accordingly! Thanks
That main moniker is what? Stop spreading lies shamelessly, if you have something against the apc, discuss like an adult.

SHAMELESS LIAR

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

That main moniker is what? Stop spreading lies shamelessly, if you have something against the apc, discuss like an adult.

SHAMELESS LIAR
Alright. Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
they can't just do without mentioning and accusing APC in their silly comments. Did Lai Mohammed or any APC leader ever say Tambuwal's security will be restored? Absolutely NO!!

They started this trend yesterday with the pdp governors picture, what business has that got to do with the Apc. The mods too refuse to do anything about it. What happened to posting false information on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
berem:

What does an empty head have to say other than tell lies.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Stop contradicting yourself dude.

First, you said the Members of the House of Reps made him the Speaker of the House, but not Nigerians. If they [House Members] no longer want him as their Speaker, they can impeach him (that's if they're able to get the mandatory 2/3 to do so). Since you said they made him their Speaker, then let them remove him if they wish. You said "and not Nigerians." Who are those Nigerians you're referring to?! Ain't you among the Nigerians. Are those Nigerians not you, myself and others?! You are not a member of the House of Reps, so I'll advise you to let those people who elected him also decide whether to remove him or not.

Pls, I would also want you to quote the Section of the Constitution where it's stated that "Once a Speaker defects, he's no longer a Speaker".

To become speaker you have to be a member of HOR, by defecting, he made his seat vacant. Tambuwal is no longer a member of the house, he is an ex member.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Firefire(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Are you suspecting any foul play with that moniker ? I hold such insinuation before oooo

Well, let me sit and watch as the truth unfold.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

Are you suspecting any foul play with that moniker ? I hold such insinuation before oooo

grin grin
U know APC blind followers can never have a fact-based argument without resorting to insults...I'll leave them with their lies. The average Nigerian knows the real truth!

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

To become speaker you have to be a member of HOR, by defecting, he made his seat vacant. Tambuwal is no longer a member of the house, he is an ex member.

Were the Seats of the National Assembly Members who defected alongside Mimiko, declared vacant?! If NO, then why should Tambuwal's Seat be declared vacant?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Were the Seats of the National Assembly Members who defected alongside Mimiko, declared vacant?! If NO, then why should Tambuwal's Seat be declared vacant?!

Did APC press for their seats to be declared vacant? PDP is only following section 68 of the constitution.
Do you want me to post section 68 of the Nigerian constitution? It is clear as day in the constitution, PDP is only adhering to the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

Knowing how the legendary "Cleverly" uses several monikers I won't be surprised if the moniker in question is also dodgy. Ngeneukwenu/Cleverly would start a thread and then unleash his many usernames to give likes and opinions as if it were another person.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Firefire(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Knowing how the legendary "Cleverly" uses several monikers I won't be surprised if the moniker in question is also dodgy. Ngeneukwenu/Cleverly would start a thread and then unleash his many usernames to give likes and opinions as if it were another person.

APC are breeding set of liars and is very dangerous for the future of this GREAT country called Nigeria.

Nigeria is sitting on gun-powder if this trainees finally graduates from APC Schools of LIES and Fabrications Incorporated.

undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Did APC press for their seats to be declared vacant? PDP is only following section 68 of the constitution.
Do you want me to post section 68 of the Nigerian constitution? It is clear as day in the constitution, PDP is only adhering to the constitution.

Go through my previous posts, you'll see that I posted the Section here yesternight for a member to interpret, unfortunately, he avoided it.

Point of correction, it's LP, not APC.

BTW, was it not stated in Section 68(1)(a) of the Constitution that a Member can defect to another Party if there's a Division in the Party of which he was previously a Member?! Can you now tell me there was no division in the PDP [Sokoto State Chapter]?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

APC are breeding set of liars and is very dangerous for the future of this GREAT country called Nigeria.

Nigeria is sitting on gun-powder if this trainees finally graduates from APC Schools of LIES and Fabrications Incorporated.

undecided
What do you expect from a party who shamelessly appointed a professional liar (Liar Mohammed) as its spokesman.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Go through my previous posts, you'll see that I posted the Section here yesternight for a member to interpret, unfortunately, he avoided it.

Point of correction, it's LP, not APC.

BTW, was it not stated in Section 68(1)(a) of the Constitution that a Member can defect to another Party if there's a Division in the Party of which he was previously a Member?! Can you now tell me there was no division in the PDP [Sokoto State Chapter]?!

There was no division in PDP except in Tambuwal's warped mind. The constitution and the national assembly would become junk and irrelevant, if any member elected on platform "A" decides there was more juicy contracts in the opposition and jumps ship claiming a phantom division. The constitution was written for a purpose and I can't see any court of competent jurisdiction agreeing with Tambuwal that there was a division in PDP.
There was division when the four governors left the PDP to form the nPDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

There was no division in PDP except in Tambuwal's warped mind. The constitution and the national assembly would become junk and irrelevant, if any member elected on platform "A" decides there was more juicy contracts in the opposition and jumps ship claiming a phantom division. The constitution was written for a purpose and I can't see any court of competent jurisdiction agreeing with Tambuwal that there was a division in PDP.
There was division when the four governors left the PDP to form the nPDP.

If there was no division, then why did Anenih visit PDP Leaders in Sokoto State?! If there was no division, why was Tambuwal not invited for the meeting?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

If there was no division, then why did Anenih visit PDP Leaders in Sokoto State?! If there was no division, why was Tambuwal not invited for the meeting?!

Anenih visits most states, he's not referred to as Mr PDP for nothing. Tambuwal is an individual, its Anenih's prerogative who he wants to meet.
Tambuwal has always been a member of APC but he chose to eat his cake and have it. Bros lets not waste our time debating a non issue. Tambuwal is no longer a member of HOR, his Tambuwal/Kebbe constituency has been declared vacant. He should concentrate on his campaign, else he loses that also.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

Tambuwal has always been a member of APC but he chose to eat his cake and have it. Bros lets no waste our time debating a non issue. Tambuwal is no longer a member of HOR, his Tambuwal/Kebbe constituency has been declared vacant. He should concentrate on his campaign, else he loses that also.

Who declared his Seat vacant?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Who declared his Seat vacant?!
He did it himself by defecting.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Descartes: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Keep exposing yourselves.
APC and multitude of monikers!

grin grin grin

Some of them even use it to rig "likes" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

He did it himself by defecting.

You see yourself?! I thought you wanted to say PDP did. I would have asked you: How?! When?! And Where?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

grin grin grin

Some of them even use it to rig "likes" cheesy
Exactly!
I've never believed in APC.
PDP have their own shortcomings as well, but APC try to present themselves as the solution and yet they lie without regard to decency and morals! And it has got to the extent that most Nigerians don't trust them again.
There's a limit to which u can exaggerate issues but APC have abused that!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

You see yourself?! I thought you wanted to say PDP did. I would have asked you: How?! When?! And Where?!

He did it for PDP, his parting gift I presume.

Bros I read where you said yesterday that Domingo might get the senate leadership position. He might be a big man in your neck of the woods but he's unknown everywhere else. You're a clown, Domingo or Domincome grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Descartes: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Exactly!
PDP have their own shortcomings as well, but APC try to present themselves as the solution and yet they lie without regard to decency and morals! And it has got to the extent that most Nigerians don't trust them again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2031756/fayoses-secret-apology-letter-obj#28643008

The above link is another propaganda by them.
Kindly check for the date of publication of the letter.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by JECBOSS: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Exactly!
Nobody believes in APC except the few ones hungry for power. Forget all these online polls being rigged by them. We'll know APC's level of acceptance by Nigerians by February next year.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Morkavictor: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op thanks for exposing Apc's lie

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by brownlord: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
If you don't read newspaper you are uninformed.

If you read ( sahara reporters ) you are misinformed.

People still take those guys serious?

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Morkavictor:
Op thanks for exposing Apc's lie
Thanks
I'm not against any political party but let APC STOP Feeding us with Lies and Propaganda just to attract public sympathy. It has got to d level that people now believe it's part of them. PDP may not have performed to our expectations, but let's be objective when making comments and assessment.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

Exactly!

Is APC now Sahara Reporters? Please stick to what you know best to do here- which is opening threads per second hoping some would stick on frontpage!

Shameless sycophant!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns / Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo / 6 People Buhari Will Never Go Against

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.