Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,752 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force (4156 Views)

Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Is APC now Sahara Reporters? Please stick to what you know best to do here- which is opening threads per second hoping some would stick on frontpage!

Shameless sycophant!
Another fake moniker has been detected. Cramjones has already revealed his own pay package. He has earned over $150,000. Why not tell us yours? Check this thread;
http://
www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

He did it for PDP, his parting gift I presume.

Bros I read where you said yesterday that Domingo might get the senate leadership position. He might be a big man in your neck of the woods but he's unknown everywhere else. You're a clown, Domingo or Domincome grin grin grin

Bros, why diverting na?! Lol... Domingo is not known?! Wait till June 2015 and come back and tell me that he's not known. Your Almighty Senator Magnus Odion Ugbesia cannot perform his legislative function more than him (Domingo). Who sponsored the Anti-gay Bill?! If you can do a brief Research, you'll discover that he's one of the Senators that have sponsored the highest Bills and moved the highest Motions!

Whether you like it or not, Domingo would hold a Principal Office in the Senate come next year!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Orunto: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
APC IS A BOOBYTRAP!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Mogidi: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, why diverting na?! Lol... Domingo is not known?! Wait till June 2015 and come back and tell me that he's not known. Your Almighty Senator Magnus Odion Ugbesia cannot perform his legislative function more than him (Domingo). Who sponsored the Anti-gay Bill?! If you can do a brief Research, you'll discover that he's one of the Senators that have sponsored the highest Bills and moved the highest Motions!

Whether you like it or not, Domingo would hold a Principal Office in the Senate come next year!

grin grin grin grin grin you're the new basket mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by donphilopus: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin grin you're the new basket mouth.

Answer my question na. Can you compare the number of Bills sponsored and Motion moved by your Senator to that of Sen. Domingo?!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by JECBOSS: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:
If you don't read newspaper you are uninformed.

If you read ( sahara reporters ) you are misinformed.

People still take those guys serious?
Nobody takes them serious.
If APC were to be a party with integrity, I'll gladly vote for them. But they don't have it.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by OGEmerald(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Miss Berem ain't u tired of living this thing u call a life? All this Apc e rats do u guys go for lying seminar every week? Mehn!!! U guys are good liars u all deserve awards.bunch of lying and story twisting set of people.(No hard feelings)

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
When did Sahara Reporters become APC? The moderators continued refusal to change the title of this thread or make the OP do, brings to the fore the question Obiagelli raised earlier this week: Is Nairaland anti-APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Princess2be(f): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
OGEmerald:
Miss Berem ain't u tired of living this thing u call a life? All this Apc e rats do u guys go for lying seminar every week? Mehn!!! U guys are good liars u all deserve awards.bunch of lying and story twisting set of people.(No hard feelings)
The tin tire me. Some blindly follow APC as if they're paid to do so. And who knows, they might be getting paid. Go out on the streets and see how people are cursing APC. They've failed us. Is it not the common man that will vote next year? Let's see how APC wins.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
When did Sahara Reporters become APC? The moderators continued refusal to change the title of this thread or make the OP do, brings to the fore the question Obiagelli raised earlier this week: Is Nairaland anti-APC?
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Princess2be:

The tin tire me. Some blindly follow APC as if they're paid to do so. And who knows, they might be getting paid. Go out on the streets and see how people are cursing APC. They've failed us. Is it not the common man that will vote next year? Let's see how APC wins.
What do you expect when Cramjones has already revealed his own pay package? See the thread here;
https://www.nairaland.com/2021855/earned-over-150000-publicizing-apc

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by brownlord: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
JECBOSS:

Nobody takes them serious.
If APC were to be a party with integrity, I'll gladly vote for them. But they don't have it.

Integrity and apc is like light and darkness, bloody hypocrites, that even when stealing they be the first to shout ole, how can a party surrounding herself with atiku, seraki, tinubu talk about change and preach corruption? Do you give what you don't have?

I predict atiku winning their primaries and it will be a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. 2015 will be intriguing, just like a movie about to hit the cinema.

My prayer is no matter the outcome of their primaries and feb 15 they stick together, we need a two party system, even though they are both side of a coin

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by 99100(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
aljharem:

Tambuwal is an ordinary rep member now and has lost his respect from the citizens of Nigeria.

Gbam .

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Princess2be(f): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

What do you expect when Cramjones has already revealed his own pay package? See the thread here;
I ain't surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by JECBOSS: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

This is Serious! The more reason to hate APC.
So all these APC clowns are paid? No wonder!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by ceo4eva: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
OGEmerald:
WORD!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by JECBOSS: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:

Integrity and apc is like light and darkness, bloody hypocrites, that even when stealing they be the first to shout ole, how can a party surrounding herself with atiku, seraki, tinubu talk about change and preach corruption? Do you give what you don't have?

I predict atiku winning their primaries and it will be a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. 2015 will be intriguing, just like a movie about to hit the cinema.

My prayer is no matter the outcome of their primaries and feb 15 they stick together, we need a two party system, even though they are both side of a coin
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by JECBOSS: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
OGEmerald:
Best Question to Berem on this forum in a long time!
Re: Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mogidi:

To become speaker you have to be a member of HOR, by defecting, he made his seat vacant. Tambuwal is no longer a member of the house, he is an ex member.
And an ordinary Sokoto mallam in apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari / Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.