Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? (10927 Views)

Poll: Do You Find It Disgusting?

Yes: 68% (76 votes)
No: 31% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Hardballer(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2009
do i sag? hmmmm
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by IFELEKE(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2009
Haksalam:

THE ORIGIN OF SAGGING CAN BE TRACED 2 PRISON. I WONDER WHY ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL IMITATE THE PEOPLE 4RM D PRISON[color=#990000][/color] angry
grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by ziga: 4:08pm On May 23, 2009
@A-Town

WORD!!!

@post
I dont really care about sagging, will not judge u coz u sag. Just DO NOT expose yourself inappropriately.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Youngj1(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2009
I luv sagging!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Theblessed(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2009
Well, I think it's a 'Youth thing' though, very TRASHY.  If you don't give them AUDIENCE, they would stop - Chikina!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2009
THE ORIGIN OF SAGGING CAN BE TRACED 2 PRISON. I WONDER WHY ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL IMITATE THE PEOPLE 4RM D PRISON Angry

This is an urban legend to make sagging  look bad.  People have been sagging even before the prison era.  baggy wears have been in and out depending on what decade.

Why are you guys bothered by what another man wears? the same idiots that have a problem with sagging would bitch and whine about someone wearing tight ass pharrell or kanye west jeans.

I do sag while wearing cargo pants (Isn't that the point of loose short/pants).  I cover myself up with a shirt though.  sagging while wearing wife beaters is just plain awkward. 

If you don't give them AUDIENCE, they would stop

anyone who dresses for attention is an idiot. Let people express themselves in the ways they want to.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 6:27pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

This is an urban legend to make sagging  look bad.  People have been sagging even before the prison era.  baggy wears have been in and out depending on what decade.

U dunno whatchu talking about.

Sagging started in the US Prisons.
It's a sly way of telling an ass-rimmer you are available to take it up the ass.
Of course, the trend went out of the prison walls and people started doing for fashion.
It's a despicable act. grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by drossy(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2009
i hate it with my life, soul and body!!!!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

U dunno whatchu talking about.

Sagging started in the US Prisons.
It's a sly way of telling an ass-rimmer you are available to take it up the ass.
Of course, the trend went out of the prison walls and people started doing for fashion.
It's a despicable act. grin

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. loose fitted wear have always been in existence before the whole prison era.  Loose fitted clothing can be seen in Old American baseball games or among Industry workers. 

Go dress up like Kanye West if you have a problem with sagging  cheesy

drossy:

i hate it with my life, soul and body!!!!

keep up the good job
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2009
Theblessed:

Well, I think it's a 'Youth thing' though, very TRASHY.  If you don't give them AUDIENCE, they would stop - Chikina!

Fact is even if you don't give them audience, they still won't stop. It's like a dreaded disease,

Truth is it really doesn't tell well about a person,

This is an urban legend to make sagging  look bad.  People have been sagging even before the prison era.  baggy wears have been in and out depending on what decade.

From what i know, it's not an urban legend told to make sagging look bad. Sagging was done primarily for an entirely different reason before it came into fashion. U are talking about baggy wears, do you [b]really [/b]know when baggy wears came into fashion? Perhaps you could tell me.

@Sauron
Tell him,
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 23, 2009
Haksalam:

THE ORIGIN OF SAGGING CAN BE TRACED 2 PRISON. I WONDER WHY ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL IMITATE THE PEOPLE 4RM D PRISON[color=#990000][/color] angry
Actually true.

There's movie about it sef. . . .can't rem. the title.

@post
We've been through this, sagging is for lil boys, esp the irresponsible ones.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 6:39pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. loose fitted wear have always been in existence before the whole prison era.  Loose fitted clothing can be seen in Old American baseball games or among Industry workers. 

Prison system existed well before baseball started in America.
Sagging pants is a way of flagging as a gay in Prison.
Stop arguing because you do it. . . . . . .Lord knows the number of peops that musta felt you are a flaming gay.
Loose fitted clothing is different from sagging one's pants to show underwear. . . . . .Agbada is a loose fitted clothing, does it show your boxers?
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Prison system existed well before baseball started in America.
Sagging pants is a way of flagging as a gay in Prison.
Stop arguing because you do it. . . . . . .Lord knows the number of peops that musta felt you are a flaming gay.
Loose fitted clothing is different from sagging one's pants to show underwear. . . . . .Agbada is a loose fitted clothing, does it show your boxers?

Sagging and wearing Jeans below the waist existed before it sipped into prison culture.

You must have microscopic eyes if you can see the cargo pants below my waist.

Maybe i just want to enjoy the Lake shore breeze, the kind of breeze you don't enjoy in that ghetto called the UK grin

loose clothing led to the sagging phenomenon and not prisons. That theory is urban legend and has never being proved.

FYI - the new orange suit prison uniforms came after the beginning of baseball.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2009
U are talking about baggy wears, do you really know when baggy wears came into fashion? Perhaps you could tell me.

baggy wear and loose fitted clothing made the transition to sagging.  Although some kids try to sag with tight fits

You historians need to read this

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging.asp

it got popularized in prison but it has nothing to do with homos
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 6:49pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

Sagging and wearing Jeans below the waist existed before it sipped into prison culture.
You must have microscopic eyes if you can see the cargo pants below my waist.  

It started first in the Prison. . . . . ,
Sagging?? The main characteristic of a homosexual in prison.

Maybe i just want to enjoy the Lake shore breeze, the kind of breeze you don't enjoy in that ghetto called the UK  grin

The UK is an island so we don't lack cool breeze here like y'all suffer-heads in America.

loose clothing led to the sagging phenomenon and not prisons.  That theory is urban legend and has never being proved.
FYI - the new orange suit prison uniforms came after the beginning of baseball.

Orange suit??
What about the green stripes on white jump suits worn by prisoners in the days of SLAVERY?
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2009
It started first in the Prison. . . . . ,
Sagging?? The main characteristic of a homosexual in prison.

it didn't, it just became popularized in prison due to lots of oversized prison wear.

The UK is an island so we don't lack cool breeze here like y'all suffer-heads in America.

who dash you breeze in your tight face me i face you?

What about the green stripes on white jump suits worn by prisoners in the days of SLAVERY?

poor guys, fashion has stepped up from them days  tongue

I want to add another thing. What's the big deal about sagging. Why aren't people bashing emo's and goths for their fashion sense. If you don't like it, look away.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 6:59pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

it didn't, it just became popularized in prison due to lots of oversized prison wear.

I disagree. . . . . .
Popularised in prison?? It started there.
Right there in em State Penns.

who dash you breeze in your tight face me i face you?

You are ignorant. . . . . .Just because you stayed in a ghetto in London does not mean you have toured the whole UK.
Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland are all UK.

poor guys, fashion has stepped up from them days tongue

Okay o.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2009
i love it when full bodied black girls sag or low-waist, DAAAAMN! shocked

I just think guys who sag are gay (no offence but showing of ya black stank butt) grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2009

You are ignorant. . . . . .Just because you stayed in a ghetto in London does not mean you have toured the whole UK.
Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland are all UK.

US>>CANADA>>UK.

take it or leave it

You mad because we have a diverse fashion sense cool
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 7:09pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

US>>CANADA>>UK.
take it or leave it

UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>US, Canada, Mexico and the whole Central America.
Blimey, you even speak our language. grin grin grin grin
It's called ENGLISH language not American Language.

You mad because we have a diverse fashion sense cool

U mean the gay fashion sense?
Please keep that. . . . . .I love the English way of dressing.
We are like aristocrats here . . . . .Y'all are like buncha thugs/street urchins. grin grin grin

lagerwhenindoubt:

I just think guys who sag are gay (no offence but showing of ya black stank butt)  grin

PRICELESS. . . . . . .
Are u saying Senor Bawomolo is a flaming gay? grin
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by tubabie(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2009
@Topic
I don't see the fashion sense in leaving your pants half-way on your butts, giving me an eeewwy look of your boxers and walking like you got some stuff in between your thighs.
It's indecent!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by tope5000: 7:12pm On May 23, 2009
tubabie:

@Topic
I don't see the fashion sense in leaving your pants half-way on your butts, giving me an eeewwy look of your boxers and walking like you got some stuff in between your thighs.
It's indecent!

Excatly . . . . .who want to see their shit-stained boxers? undecided
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by bawomolo(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's called ENGLISH language not American Language.

I speak American. Wassup Men grin

Please keep that. . . . . .I love the English way of dressing.

you mean dress like preppy nerds with no Soul tongue

Are u saying Senor Bawomolo is a flaming gay? grin

who is the gay, the one who sags or the mumu who is looking at men's arse while women pass by cheesy
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by ebogentle(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2009
I wouldn't wear it. And simply ignore those who do.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Makavelis(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2009
Come on, its not about showing off ur boxers. To me its about what ur cool with. Its an attitude, crazy though, i do it 24/7 even when asleep lol!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Makavelis(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2009
Come on, its not about showing off ur boxers. To me its about what ur cool with. Its an attitude, crazy though, i do it 24/7 even when asleep lol!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Sauron1: 7:35pm On May 23, 2009
tubabie:

@Topic
It's indecent!

Hehe. . . . . .

bawomolo:

I speak American. Wassup Men grin

"Men" is English. . . . . .
I mean. . . . . .Your country is so great and they don't have their own distinct language.
The peops in France speak French. . . . .Spaniards speak Spanish, Nigerians speak Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and Americans don't have their lingo.
It's pathetic.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by ifyalways(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2009
bawomolo:

who is the gay, the one who sags or the mumu who is looking at men's arse while women pass by cheesy
This got me laffing cheesy
@Topic,i see it as a sign of immaturity.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by kkkossy(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2009
U ppl shud stop running ur month ova dis nonsense topic.any 1 dat judges a persn 4rm d way he saggs is a fool, sagging is of 2 forms-normal saggin nd abnormal sagging,those dat fall in d first group appear 2b sagging but dey r nt, d latter r those dat show off der boxers.period!!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2009
I sag because it makes me feel comfortable and I don't see anything disgusting in it. Each time I lift my belt above the waist, it seems as if my bladder is about to burst, I just like the sagging thang, as long as I'm comfy, y'all can say whatever. Not like something I started after watching some hollywood movie. . . well we all have different reasons for doing thangs. . . but don't judge anyone for sagging. . . live ur life!
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by SeanT21(f): 5:25am On May 24, 2009
There is nothing wrong with a man sagging once it is done in a classy way.I have seen professional men that go around sagging and I see no fault in it[b].~~MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING~~~ [/b] Sagging does not tell U about ones character.
Re: Boys And Girls That Sag: Do You Find It Disgusting? by shotster50(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2009
People can argue what they like but remeber that no youth fashion trend ever makes sense especially to the older generation. Remember the eighties with lycra in those hideous shouty colours, the Shell suits, Acid wash denim, Neon ankle socks ? Come on the idea is to shock and its doing a darn pretty job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism / African Pam Slippers Designer (simple Wears) / Male And Female Mannequins At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.