Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience (31041 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
adedayourt:

My frend stop dat talk wey u dey talk

Which kind praising God muslim brother dey find for front of Don'moen nd Sinach if not for ulterior motive..
who are you to determine who shoukld p®aise God and who shouldn't ?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Saheed9: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
600000 people I don't know TBS is dat big
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Btruth: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
I wonder if Obanikoro knows what the meaning of "Koro" in Lagos slang mean today?.....lol. It means "Fake". ...Ahahahah!
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by adedayourt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
who are you to determine who shoukld p®aise God and who shouldn't ?

Den obvilusly ur undastnding of my point is minute.

Am not saying a particular person sud/sud not praise God. Am saying a muslim won't attend experience in na name of "I wana praise God"

Ok ans dis.
Wud muslims be organising "crusade" with prominance frm Mecca nd u ll attend in the name of "I wana praise God" (dats if u not a muslim)

Our mode of praising God is like a 2 parallel line . . .

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pahaps that was what they were saying 'kosi koro kos'ibo' but from experience & witnesses anytime anywhere he came to campagn there surely be breaking of botles so we reasonate it to be kosi koro kosigo ha ha judging fr experience &witnesses im not a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by solid3(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
dainformant:
Lagos gubernatorial aspirant Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was seen in a 'spiritual' mood at 'The Experience" event held yesterday at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos... The religious gathering which saw a capacity of over 600,000 people come together to lift one voice in praise to the One True God also hosted former Aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode and other Peoples Democratic Party PDP Stalwarts who came to show their support and probably pray for victory ahead of the 2015 general elections...

SOURCE; National Helm

At the bolded, was it spiritual beings that gathered or physical human beings? angry angry angry
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
haaaaa
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by trotsky2: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bloody christians angry
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by emestephen595(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't like this post. Results for Lagos gub. primaries was released on friday morning, 'xperience' took place on friday evening. Why link his attendance to the election.
Please stop this.
N.B: I'm neither an indigene of Lagos nor a yoruba boy.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
trotsky2:
Bloody christians angry

BLOODY TERRORIST ISLAMIST! !
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by hamzyluv(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2014
TippyTop:
This is why apc drove out femi fani kayode, you should not be seen near a church if you are apc, only mosque...mtcheeew.
i can see ur level of reasoning faculty, so low and too shallow... go and check fani kayode profiles, are u telling me he belong to APC train from the days of AD-AC-ACN-APC...... fani kayode i know is just a man who need power to cover his corruptions... can i ask u a question..... All APC Senators, Governors, Reps....etc.. are they all MUSLIM ?...... u are nothing but a useless religion fanatics.........

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by j4sure(m): 4:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Then na kosi Koro kosi iboB-)a. Until Fash won just like dattttt
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by DrDre1(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2014
This is how they will be 'appearing' in one event or the other right in the midst of the people they are sucking dry. The day our politicians are afraid to show up in some of these gatherings is the day we begin to wake up as a nation. Once they get what they want, they become ghosts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Muscomide: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2014
'Look at me, I am holy'.
Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
mynairatime:
I remember during lagos electioneering when obanikoro & fashola were contesting any time obanikoro is campagning his admirers would be shouting kosi koro kosigo meaning that when obanikoro isnt capaning in ur area there wont be breaking of botles, the thugs that followed him around will not also be around breaking of bottle to cause troule woudnt happen. it took us sometimes b4 we understood the slogan. Anyway, i think they are all in well spirited atmosphere may god open door of HELLVEN for them all
Funny but not true.. What they were chanting then was Kosi Koro Kosibo meaning If there's no Koro, then there's no vote. U should have thought of it this way. How do u think a person's admirer that is campaigning for him will be associating him with thugs and bottle breaking. If someone brings his candidate's campaign to u saying that, will u go ahead and vote for that person?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Sheggy13(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2014
mynairatime:
I remember during lagos electioneering when obanikoro & fashola were contesting any time obanikoro is campagning his admirers would be shouting kosi koro kosigo meaning that when obanikoro isnt capaning in ur area there wont be breaking of botles, the thugs that followed him around will not also be around breaking of bottle to cause troule woudnt happen. it took us sometimes b4 we understood the slogan. Anyway, i think they are all in well spirited atmosphere may god open door of HELLVEN for them all
Funny but not true.. What they were chanting then was Kosi Koro Kosibo meaning If there's no Koro, then there's no vote. U should have thought of it this way. How do u think a person's admirer that is campaigning for him will be associating him with thugs and bottle breaking. If someone brings his candidate's campaign to u saying that, will u go ahead and vote for that person? They can't be that dumb na, haba lol.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
It isnt my duty to help him, his campagned group or his admirers to process, interpret or explain what the slogan means my duty as a end user is to filt it,remove impurity & send the back to the producers. Either his admirers were saying kosi koro kosigo or kosi koro kosibo what the end users experienced determines how they will interprent it. Maybe that was one of the reasons he lost the governorship
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Descartes:
Mtcheww.

All because of Lagos Guber.

Even FFK in the Arena too shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Jimi Agbaje sef dey d experience too.. The last time he went was before the last election he lost to fashola .. Naija .. I hail
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
This naija sef
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by trotsky2: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Can someone please tell me why nigerian christians irritate my soul?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by limamintruth: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good for musiliu because its obvious he really needs Jesus cool
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Tobilols(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
The people beside them looks like Pat Utomi and wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs / Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.