Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (46651 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Femi Fani-kayode Pictured While Perfecting His EFCC Bail Today / Femi Fani Kayode’s Girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu Is Rumored To Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by lalasticlala(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
FFK shared the photo of his via Twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/624243750538117120

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Menh what a proud dad unlike some Wailing Wailers I know. Their papa dey cover him face anytime they see them.

Baba he be like say you like sticking your pr*** in any hole. Please come my department. I Get plenty gays. Be at the receiving end for once. Ashawo. Woman wrapper undecided

See him chopping fat meat, forcing young hot-blooded Niggas to manage Bones grin.

Am addicted to FTC cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Omotayor123(f): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chai... The poster above me bad oooo.

Back to topic:
Wetin do his son undecided

AS OLD AS HE DEY?
senseless.

20 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by dubylhover(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
though i dnt lyk dis man,but he has a cute family..d son fine..is it only light skinned women that give birth to children as fine as diz

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Demmocrats(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
To be honest what i respect in a man, is not wealth power or fame but the fear of God in the mans life and that man called kayode lack those qualities.

Any way happy family and I hope it last
www.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by debris: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
When did they marry?
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Demmocrats(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
@lala there is nothing like girlfriend, the word girlfriend is old school its called baby mama this days
www.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by DuchessLily(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Girlfriend?? shocked shocked is he not married??

Old man too dey get baby-mama undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Demmocrats(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
This days doing the wrong thing is now the right thing. The olden days things that were considered as a taboo before is now things in vogue.

May God have mercy on the world, the things that are happening now made sodom and gomorrah look ordinary.

www.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by andymofia(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
This one na baby papa. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by bunmioguns(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by andymofia(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:
When did they marry?

na baby mama and baby papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg make una dash me some like

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by iamdapilla(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
SMH...

Confused!
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by DahtzFestjayz: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
The best yo-robber polithiefcian.
Yo-robbers should seek for oduduwa republic.

We are biafrans and we are about to leave the ZOO republic.

REFERENDUM COMMING SOON, CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE A BIAFRAN

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by VickyRotex(f): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Son and Girlfriend Baby Mama when he has a wife with cute daughters abi?

Issokay lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by steppin: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Too much happiness.
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by bfire(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
FFK shared the photo of his via Twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/624243750538117120

He`s no longer FFK

He`s FOK (fuk)

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
our money
Fine boy..
Since jona lost,he has been enjoying life on a low key..life's too short to keep making wahala when yoy never chop your saved/stolen money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by butanepro(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
This guy Don scam GEJ dry....... Bros Joe, OYO ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by mostHandsome01: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmm
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by mytime24(f): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
old papa youngi
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by guttentag(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
buhari should probe this modafucker

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dude is chilling as nigeria burns... He's like "that's none of my business"

Only people that want to be saved would be saved
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
H
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by debris: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
andymofia:

na baby mama and baby papa
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by octopusfreaky(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
FFK or FOK toooooo bad
Re: Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious by Funjosh(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
One thing I observe about this man is that he looks younger all the time lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.