Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Should I Visit Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Should I Visit Nigeria (1216 Views)

Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria / 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Visit Nigeria by 9885028533: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2008
i want to visit Nigeria, can anybody help to get the visa?
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by smile4kenn(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
hey dont use any travel agent, they can ripp u off,

visit the nearest Nigerian embassy in your country,

Sometimes it is very hard to get a Nigerian visa dont have enough reasons to visit Nigeria,

Google out Nigerian embassy nearest to you and u will get as much information needed
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by education1: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
call them
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
smile4kenn:

Sometimes it is very hard to get a Nigerian visa don't have enough reasons to visit Nigeria,

Very hard? I thought getting Nigeria visa is like buying pure water here in Nigeria. Wow!
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by smile4kenn(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2008
For security reasons, it is very hard to get visas
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by deariekay(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2008
@post,

if u realy want to visit nigeria,u can contact me for an invitation letter,meanwhile u need to call me for further discussion,thats why we are here together as landers but make sure u are pure in all ur doings becos i dont want wahala.

reach me on +2347030094999 or check my profile for email address.

kay.
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by Davedavy: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2008
All you need to do is to go to the nearest Nigerian Embassy to you to ask for the requirements for a visit visa,but i think nowadays you can do everything on line,check the Nigerian immigration website for information concerning visas,the applicaion guideline and the visa application form ;
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/index.htm
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by meetyommy: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
U guys are bunch of crazy dudes, you just dont paint good pictures of your country, outsiders will never respect you or your country if you dont paint your country good and try to deal with the ones who act against the rule of your land,
Thats the way it is done else where
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by Sammy107d(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2009
im not gettn you

meetyommy:

U guys are bunch of crazy dudes, you just don't paint good pictures of your country, outsiders will never respect you or your country if you don't paint your country good and try to deal with the ones who act against the rule of your land,
Thats the way it is done else where
Re: How Should I Visit Nigeria by meetyommy: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2009
AM SORRY, THE MESSAGE WAS FOR THOSE THAT GOT INTOUCH WITH YOU, TELLING YOU ABOUT THE BAD PART OF NIGERIANS RATHER THAN HELPING YOU GET PEOPLE WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE NEEDED HELP,
NOMATTER HOW BAD/CORRUPT A COUNTRY IS, AM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL STILL STAND RIGHT AND ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING,COME WHAT MAY!
IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP THEN CALL ME:+2348034346009 OR ON MY HOUSE NUMBER:+23418923570
YOU NEED SOME CONFIRMAMTION HAS TO THE KIND OF PERSON I AM THEN CALL:+12532241503

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Import With 300,000 Naira From Dubai And At Least Cover My Cost? / What Do You Think About Living A Gambia? / I Want To Move To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.