Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. (2493 Views)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Disraeli(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
The purpose of creating this thread is to share our experiences as singles' and help others who is finding difficult to subdue their intimate desires thereby indulging in immoralities.
Except we want to deceive ourselves we all know that premarital s*x is not good but it is evil.
Now as a single, how long can you wait without doing the THING?
If you can hold yourself what's helping or encouraging you to do so,if you cannot share your experiences & see how we can be of great help?
Please no insults .thanks.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by busterr(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
as far aa you can position your deek and jerk off, sex is overrated
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
I can wait till marriage, I think.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
The thing is overrated joor....zip up and troway face! Why will u eat small size now when u can av adult dose in marriage and even get tired?! #shiftmakebreezeblowme
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Once you r busy,sex wont come to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by BreezyRita(f): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
What thing??
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by kelpat581(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
V not had sex for two years now still counting nd I'm sure it will get to three years bfor I do the thing, though nt easy coz conji gat no respect but once u can conquer it then the rest is easy.

1 Like

Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by acenazt: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
hmmm its been 4 months now and am holding On. I know we gone do it all night the day she gets back!!! hehehehhe and on Xmas and on 31st and 1st of next year argghhhhh .
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
what's d thing
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by holatin(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
19 years and 6 month.
d same years I use on earth as a virgin
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
I hate cobwebs....
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by naijaboiy: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
3cycle:
I hate cobwebs....
grin
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Till I marry.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
3cycle:
I hate cobwebs....
You don drink pami this evening?
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Afrok(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Does it matter? Abeg U can't trust what U hear/read on this forum especially romance section angry.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
tit:
an idle mind is a devil workshop
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by wiskolowiska: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
10 months nw bt it didn't easy o op,agro na bastard!!!
amu still unbeaten waiting 4 Newcastle...
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by mencade4: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
3cycle:
I hate cobwebs....
fvvvck fvvvck woman......make u let ur toto dey rest oooo.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
jmoore:

You don drink pami this evening?
My yoriyori grin I'm still a virgin.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wat thing?
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Alexcollins(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Wat thing?
come around and I'll give u an all night practical tutorials. U'll teach others after then.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Disraeli(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
holatin:
19 years and 6 month.
be resilient & remain like that till u marry.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Disraeli(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
acenazt:
hmmm its been 4 months now and am holding On. I know we gone do it all night the day she gets back!!! hehehehhe and on Xmas and on 31st and 1st of next year argghhhhh .
my bro GOD hates fornicatn
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Disraeli(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
busterr:
as far aa you can position your deek and jerk off, sex is overrated
meanin?
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Equado(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2014
kristina1:
Once you r busy,sex wont come to mind.
pretentious lie...just like saying 'once busy...food won't come to mind'...this are natural urges...they'll always come...if you like work 28hrs per day
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by acenazt: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Disraeli:

my bro GOD hates fornicatn
ohhh God Forgive me. I am A Large sinner.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2014
All these girls wey dey fvck evridae sef dey yan "til marriage"

Nonsense
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Alexcollins:
come around and I'll give u an all night practical tutorials. U'll teach others after then.
rozzay sabi d tin pass u
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by holatin(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Disraeli:

be resilient & remain like that till u marry.
I can if I want to. tasting it makes you yearn for me
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Kunleskey(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Can't wait anymore.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Kunleskey(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Wat thing?
that thing nooni..u got to be kiding me..are u ignorance of dis thing.
Re: SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. by Kunleskey(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
19 years and 6 month.
congrat mine is +7 of yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? / When A Girl Puts Up This Mentality! / Long Manhood Reason For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.