Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I (1163 Views)

7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by AdeniyiA(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan In Abeokuta Ogun State.

PDP politicians have come to realise that without Obasanjo's backing, President Goodluck Jonathan winning second term election might be disastrous and be in a jeopardy next year so they have resorted to using false humility to woo Obasanjo's heart back to his former political son, President Jonathan.

Check out the 7 PDP Governors prostrating to beg for Obasanjo's forgiveness at his hilltop mansion in Abeokuta.

Baba Obasanjo say, "Don't beg me, Tell your Oga that Nigeria situation is bad" - Obasanjo tells prostrating PDP Governors.

Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
paying loyalty to the ugliest God father nigeria has cheesy
Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by Firefire(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
[s]
AdeniyiA:
Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan In Abeokuta Ogun State.

PDP politicians have come to realise that without Obasanjo's backing, President Goodluck Jonathan winning second term election might be disastrous and be in a jeopardy next year so they have resorted to using false humility to woo Obasanjo's heart back to his former political son, President Jonathan.

Check out the 7 PDP Governors prostrating to beg for Obasanjo's forgiveness at his hilltop mansion in Abeokuta.

Baba Obasanjo say, "Don't beg me, Tell your Oga that Nigeria situation is bad" - Obasanjo tells prostrating PDP Governors.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by tit(f): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
you cannot even count!
Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by AdeniyiA(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
OBJ has simply become a demigod
Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by superneutral(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
LOL ;DLOL
Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Propaganda every where

1 Like

Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by Purity1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
With or without OBJ. Goodluck till 2019
Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by sleekpro(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op na madness d worry u!

These are receiving blessing from the alter of one of the new generation churches.

So op stop hating on pdp and GEJ with this your cheap propaganda!

#Getalife

1 Like

Re: Photo: 7 PDP Governors Prostrate To Beg Obasanjo To Support President Jonathan I by Goddex: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
[size=13pt]So even Dele Momodu too, a former Presidential aspirant is involved in spreading such cheap lies.

Picture of a certain wedding is now being misinterpreted this way?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

10 National Emergencies The Next President will Face / Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. / ...MORE Pictures Of #BuhariInLondon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.