Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. (1144 Views)

Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2015
No area occupied by christians and non Hausa/Fulani, popularly called sabongari, should be attacked in protest against the postponement. If this happens, I'm afraid, Muhammadu Buhari may lose the support of the south.
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by Skanas(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
No area occupied by christians and non Hausa/Fulani, popularly called sabongari, should be attacked in protest against the postponement. If this happens, I'm afraid, Muhammadu Buhari may lose the support of the south.
...and you think just becos you all are APC and screaming GMB/change that this "abokis" see your brothers as theirs abi?...that's one thing u GMBites have failed to understand...

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

...and you think just becos you all are APC and screaming GMB/change that this "abokis" see your brothers as theirs abi?...that's one thing u GMBites have failed to understand...
Buhari remains my choice.

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by ifuckedJudith: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari remains my choice.

Just like you remain a bastard Hopless vulture

3 Likes

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2015
ifuckedJudith:

Just like you remain a bastard Hopless vulture
Bloodykiller, do you know the number of handles you have?

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by theV0ice: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

What about the northerners who are on the gej till 2019 train? Do the 'nyamiri's' and 'ofemmanus' down south see them as brothers?

Do you think they too have failed to understand a hidden sinister motive?
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by pheliciti: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

This your comment promotes ethnic division. You should examine yourself, I'm sure you have more relatives in the North earning a living than Northerners have in your state. It's because of divisive views like yours. They accommodate your people, you are hostile to their people yet you continue to speak evil of them. What more do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by fiizznation: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2015
fighting boko haram is not a genuine reason for postponing the awaited elections. My instinct tells me two things which I will kindly share with you. And the are:

1. The government wants to cut an entire region out from participating in the election which I strongly believe is NE. By doing so, a stronghold of the opposition has been rendered useless. The ruling party tactically allowed the boko haram menace to escalate so that they can use that as an excuse incase of any raining days. A very dangerous and wicked move if you ask me. Thousands of Nigerians lives have been wasted because of one man's ambition.

2. They ruling party will either find ways/means to get buhari disqualified or get the inec chairman replaced by someone who will dance to their tunes.

As a northerner that I am, I will say am a little bit happy with this development because it clearly shows the entire country who are they real power drunks.

Nigerians we wish you your kind of goodluck

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by Skanas(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
theV0ice:

What about the northerners who are on the gej till 2019 train? Do the 'nyamiri's' and 'ofemmanus' down south see them as brothers?

Do you think they too have failed to understand a hidden sinister motive?

bro even if GEJ should lose com March 28th(we all no he won't sha) no iyamiri(Igbos) or ofemmmaanu(yorubas) will attack a northerner over here...rather we'll obey the rule of law and go to court....but can u say same for the abokis No!!! they would rather resort to torching houses and killing christians....
...GMBites be wise wat ya seek 4!!!

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by theV0ice: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

bro even if GEJ should lose com March 28th no iyamiri(Igbos) or Yoruba(yorubas) will attack a northerner over here...rather we'll obey the rule of law and go to court....but can u say same for the abokis No!!! they would rather resort to torching houses and killing christians....
...GMBites be wise wat ya seek 4!!!

You mean asari, tompolo, Edwin Clark etc have all been making empty noises about the catastrophe they'll unleash on northerners, yorubas and even ND people that vote GMB?

Since you believe anyway that if GMB loses, death is inevitable to Christians and southerners, what difference does it make whom you vote for? After all asari, tompolo, boyloaf etc have also promised mayhem if GEJ loses.

Either way, violence is assured the way I see it. Don't you think so?
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by Skanas(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2015
pheliciti:

This your comment promotes ethnic division. You should examine yourself, I'm sure you have more relatives in the North earning a living than Northerners have in your state. It's because of divisive views like yours. They accommodate your people, you are hostile to their people yet you continue to speak evil of them. What more do you want?
the scenario I pictured is visible even to the blind...tell your self the truth
...minyl iRep Jtown and still get loads of family and fwends over there...
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by Skanas(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
theV0ice:

You mean asari, tompolo, Edwin Clark etc have all been making empty noises about the catastrophe they'll unleash on northerners, yorubas and even ND people that vote GMB?

Since you believe anyway that if GMB loses, death is inevitable to Christians and southerners, what difference does it make whom you vote for? After all asari, tompolo, boyloaf etc have also promised mayhem if GEJ loses.

Either way, violence is assured the way I see it. Don't you think so?

bro see ehh jst relax small and reason dis ish....
Wen dis Niger delta militants were agitating they were seeking for one thing...MONEY...now do you think this guys that are well loaded now with investments both locally and internationally will go back to live a creek life the answer is NO...
One thing I know for sure is that there will be less violence if GMB wins(even though I no he can never) than if GEJ wins (of which am sure) becos dem abokiss will always showcase wat de are known for....VIOLENCE!!
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by theV0ice: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

bro see ehh jst relax small and reason dis ish....
Wen dis Niger delta militants were agitating they were seeking for one thing...MONEY...now do you think this guys that are well loaded now with investments both locally and internationally will go back to live a creek life the answer is NO...

Thanks for your honest assessment. I've always believed asari, tompolo etc who were only after money will NEVER go to war again on antbody's account.

Life is sweet

One thing I know for sure is that there will be less violence if GMB wins(even though I no he can never) than if GEJ wins (of which am sure) becos dem abokis will always showcase wat de are known for....VIOLENCE!!

To this, I'll say God help us all then because from your explanations, violence is assured.
Re: Election Postponement: What The North Should Not Do. by saint047(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2015
fiizznation:
fighting boko haram is not a genuine reason for postponing the awaited elections. My instinct tells me two things which I will kindly share with you. And the are:

1. The government wants to cut an entire region out from participating in the election which I strongly believe is NE. By doing so, a stronghold of the opposition has been rendered useless. The ruling party tactically allowed the boko haram menace to escalate so that they can use that as an excuse incase of any raining days. A very dangerous and wicked move if you ask me. Thousands of Nigerians lives have been wasted because of one man's ambition.

2. They ruling party will either find ways/means to get buhari disqualified or get the inec chairman replaced by someone who will dance to their tunes.

As a northerner that I am, I will say am a little bit happy with this development because it clearly shows the entire country who are they real power drunks.

Nigerians we wish you your kind of goodluck
If polling units are bombed it will lead to an inconclusive election. And it is this same ignorant set that will criticise and complain.

(1) (Reply)

US Disappointed Over Shift In Election Dates / As Killers Murdered Supporters Of The A.P.C, President Jonathan Was Celebrating / APC Members Shot Dead In Rivers State, Many Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.