Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... (2151 Views)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Calebosko(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
every one hav his or her dark spot,if i wey a boy,or if i wey a girl,so What's the worst thing about being your
gender? ...think and drop your comments
so it gets read on Nairaland,i wish this wil be my first post to make front page
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
i hate being female because i have a punny lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Calebosko(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkiecutie:
crbc abi grin
ya,done by my namesake
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
The worst thing abt being a gal is dat you dnt always get the one you want,d one you dislike always come around but d one you cherish seems far-away.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by wiseone28: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin I don't use Brazilian hair like girls

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Oluwatosean(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkiecutie:
i hate being female because i have a punny lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
aha, myn is ma joystick. Dat awkward moment wen d tink rise up in public. I do regret eva having a joystick. Why do u 8 having a punny?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Hazardd(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkiecutie:
You feel sell your punny if you no like am
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
#sighs.

The fact that we are expected to be super-man and take risks is annoying sometimes.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by 1one: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
The generic responsibilities of being a man... can be overwhelming:

-Provider
-Protector
-Leader
-Lover
-The go-to guy
-Father
-Husband
-Staying faithful to one woman
-Being sensitive to your woman
-Being romantic

Wheeeeeew!!!

If I were a lady I wouldn't have to bother about all these things the way I do as a man.

God help men... Amen!
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by aristocrazzy: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Being a boy is all good. But being a man is not a days job, men I got to hustle,make money, marry, have a family, when I die all my money and assets are taken by another. That's d sad shit.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
That time of the month when I'm over sensitive and easily pick on things and people.
The pains of childbirth.
But I still love myself as a girl.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by ChubbyT(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lemme tink

Menstration,lobatan.

**walks awta thread**
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by dechandel(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2014

What
It has to be the flow. So painful and heartbreaking. Choi
Other than that. I love being a girl
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by lilmax(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Still thinking..........
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkiecutie:
Sweet Jesus.What would you rather have?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by nessaluv(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
CrAmP.... embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
That son of a gun of a monthly visitor and the pain in brings. Tho, I must say I am blessed PMS isn't bad at all for me as I have seen worse. It also seems to be in tune with my rhythm, so we have it planned out perfectly and we understand each other really well. "She" now knows when to visit and always punctual. I love her, we get along really well. grin cool

Anyways, all rants and jokes aside.

SEXISM. shocked
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by luckybaddest(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
I feel like am a perfect gentleman so I never dislike anything about my gender even I com dey pity the opposite sex(female) cos dey get so many problems like childbirth,menstration sturv and so many ,I dey wonder if that am a female will I allow any one to bleep me as I did to them. RESPECT TO ALL OF THEM GIRLs
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
The only thing that pissed me off is menstral cramps,i hate that shiiit.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by nickz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
early morning salute to the fallen heroes
very annoyingsad
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by sexylogan(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
dechandel:

What
It has to be the flow. So painful and heartbreaking. Choi
Other than that. I love being a girl

Eyah...sorry oh...
My sister also experiences very painful periods that prevent her from doing any work for at least a day every month.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
I don't regret anything because I love being a boy.

Those hot sexy punny got me happy always.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by marieolae(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm I'd say the pressure of looking good always. It can be stressful sometimes,

People criticising everything we do,

Monthly flow and

Being seen as the "weaker" sexx.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by ifex370(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2014
marieolae:

Monthly flow and

smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2014
My hair,I wish I could have Ghana weaving,braids,twist,and wavons on my head.
No special treatment for a guy
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2014
marieolae:

Monthly flow and

Wassup...are you on vacation?long I saw you last
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Mprex(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Nothing is bad about my gender.

Monthly guest: pissed me off at the beggining but i'm certainly used to it now.

The attention: from guys. Well, it can be annoying atimes sha

labour pain: well, God will help us with this one but I'm looking forward to having kids shagrin

i love being a woman. If re-incarnation truly happens, i would certainly come back to earth a woman over and over and over again cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by passionate88: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2014
kristina1:
The worst thing abt being a gal is dat you dnt always get the one you want,d one you dislike always come around but d one you cherish seems far-away.
The worst thing about being a guy is that the gils always expect you to make the first move... They'd never approach a guy.
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Janeify(f): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2014
marieolae:

Monthly flow and

Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by DollyParton1(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Damn!!! seriously??
Who asks such silly question?
Re: What's The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? ... by Exjoker(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Oluwatosean:
aha, myn is ma joystick. Dat awkward moment wen d tink rise up in public. I do regret eva having a joystick. Why do u 8 having a punny?
Ever heard of Transgender, Gender reassignment surgery (GRS), Sex reconstruction surgery, Sex reassignment surgery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their Ijapa (sly) Nature. / Why R Nl Girls In A Rship Nd Nl Guys Single? Who Is Lyin / Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.