Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? (8544 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
true2god:
Bro you don't knw what christianity entails and you don't have any relationship with christ. Go and ask God to lead you aright and repent from your incessant blasphemy.

In every endeavour we have wheats and chaffs, real and fakes, original and conterfeits. For the fact that there are fake currency notes everywhere does not mean that the origin currently notes are no longer valid for transactions.

Go and teach your new age gospel to the gullible. For the last time, which church\organization\assembly do you worship? Hw many pple have you led to christ recently?

Are you ashame of answering these questions even in an anonymous forum?

First off, it is difficult to educate brainwashed religious adherents like you because your faith is not specifically in Christ but in your church's doctrines about Christ. Therefore you cannot leave your cult or should we say church because to do so would be akin to admitting that you have been wrong all this time, something which is very scary as it was also to me.

You see, there is no trick you can try on me that I have not witnessed or been a part of for over 20 years in the prison of pentecostal insanity. My deliverance came after very bad experiences and eye openers into the decay and rot that exist in these so call churches. Indeed they are "like whitewashed tombs--beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people's bones and all sorts of impurity. ...".

I am now enjoying my liberty in Christ, free from the tyranny and dominion of men, men such as Chris who are really wolves, charlatans and usurpers of the place of Christ in his own body. Their judgement does not linger.

You guys continue to adore and worship a man who has no respect for his wife and is meanwhile parading as a man of God, lol. Continue in your delusion while I continue to free the deluded.

smiley

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 5:58am On Dec 08, 2014
frosbel:

First off, it is difficult to educate brainwashed religious adherents like you because your faith is not specifically in Christ but in your church's doctrines about Christ. Therefore you cannot leave your cult or should we say church because to do so would be akin to admitting that you have been wrong all this time, something which is very scary as it was also to me.

You see, there is no trick you can try on me that I have not witnessed or been a part of for over 20 years in the prison of pentecostal insanity. My deliverance came after very bad experiences and eye openers into the decay and rot that exist in these so call churches. Indeed they are "like whitewashed tombs--beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people's bones and all sorts of impurity. ...".

I am now enjoying my liberty in Christ, free from the tyranny and dominion of men, men such as Chris who are really wolves, charlatans and usurpers of the place of Christ in his own body. Their judgement does not linger.

You guys continue to adore and worship a man who has no respect for his wife and is meanwhile parading as a man of God, lol. Continue in your delusion while I continue to free the deluded.

smiley
I fellowship with assemblies of God church and I am not ashamed of that. While I may not like some unbiblical practices in some churches and by some so-called men of God, that does not give me the right to condemn all churches and all men of God or place them in the same basket as you are fruitlessly doing on nairaland. You are only exposing the evil person you are, by your attempt to 'pull down', even the true body of christ (which you cannot).

Since you are not a christian and\or ashame of identifying with any body of christ, you are free to choose atheism (cos islam may not even accept u).

2 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Yooguyz: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
true2god:
Bro you don't knw what christianity entails and you don't have any relationship with christ. Go and ask God to lead you aright and repent from your incessant blasphemy.

In every endeavour we have wheats and chaffs, real and fakes, original and conterfeits. For the fact that there are fake currency notes everywhere does not mean that the origin currently notes are no longer valid for transactions.

Go and teach your new age gospel to the gullible. For the last time, which church\organization\assembly do you worship? Hw many pple have you led to christ recently?

Are you ashame of answering these questions even in an anonymous forum?

It is even possible that Frosbel is an athiest in reality, parading as a christain in nairaland, in order to mock christians?
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Yooguyz:

It is even possible that Frosbel is an athiest in reality, parading as a christain in nairaland, in order to mock christians?
The bible warned us to beware of wolf in sheep clothing. He is a dangerous human being whose doctrines\beliefs is filled with lies, and aggressively, and also cunningly, trying to draw people away from God.

I know their type and how to handle them.

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by PastorKun(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2014
true2god:
The bible warned us to beware of wolf in sheep clothing. He is a dangerous human being whose doctrines\beliefs is filled with lies, and aggressively, and also cunningly, trying to draw people away from God.

This aptly describes oyakhilome and other charlatans parading themselves as men of God.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by true2god: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
PastorKun:

This aptly describes oyakhilome and other charlatans parading themselves as men of God.
I am not an oyakhilome worshipper\follower, neither am I in the capacity to judge his activities.

Preach\follow christ and let God be the judge, remove the clog in your eyes first so that you can see clearly before you post.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2014
true2god:
I am not an oyakhilome worshipper\follower, neither am I in the capacity to judge his activities.
Preach\follow christ and let God be the judge, remove the clog in your eyes first so that you can see clearly before you post.

What does following Christ mean and where are you following him to ?

Besides, we are asked to exhibit righteous judgement ;

"Do not judge according to external appearance, but judge with proper judgment." - John 7:24

The danger in you following these men and going to their franchise centres is that you are not following after the teachings of Christ but another man's/church's interpretation of what Christ's teachings are.
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2014
From all the comments, opinions and Backlash, there is the need to understand the difference between judgement and condemnation. We are living in a time when truth is referred to as judgement/condemnation as the case may be. The truth is just being told and as always been the norm, I don't expect ovation.
I wonder what kind of "holyghost" annointing is that.
Meanwhile, my heart still reaches out in supplication for a friend of mine who happened to attend a church for the first time in his whole life only to be amazed at the filth of a so called "Christian" gathering, after that experience, he vowed never to attend any church in his life time. If that is what the holyghost is, then I refuse to have a bit of it, the heathens know better than that!
Let the bashing come,i dont care!
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
true2god:
According to frosbel:

1) All churches are fake.

2) All preachers are fake

3) Don't attend any church, stay at home on sundays.

4) Don't spend your money\resources for the gospel, the pastors are thieves that are after your money.

5) Except frosbel, any other person cannot understand the bible or correct him where he errs.

6) Nigerian christians\churches (except frosbel) are charllatans who have no knowledge of the bible and are being deceived, etc.

If however I may ask you once again, how many people have you positively impacted their lives? How many people have you preached the gospel of christ to in your neighbourhood? Who is your living spiritual mentor\role model? Which church\organization\assembly to you fellowship?

Since you cannot answer any of these questions, I think you should keep quiet (from making e-noices) and start preachings christ to the world. You are not better than the people you are condemning and a negetive influence rather.

You can choose atheism but don't draw people away from God through your 'serpentile' gospel.

These are good questions for the likes of frosbel and PastorKuns to answer. Below is a link to someone who is either their spiritual mentor or they all drink from the same spiritual sewage.

https://www.nairaland.com/2029590/fake-preacher-rob-bell-questioned
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
frosbel:

smiley

Your Christianity based on your sentimental feelings and not the word of God holds no water. Your foundation is based on sinking sands and sincere folks should beware of your likes.

2 Likes

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^^

With more hypocrites like you, the devil can have a holiday.

Keep doing his work and bidding with all your cult's false doctrines and worship of MAN....

wink

1 Like

Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
frosbel:

^^^

With more hypocrites like you, the devil can have a holiday.

Keep doing his work and bidding with all your cult's false doctrines and worship of MAN....

wink

When are you going to reveal the group that you've been spilling your heresies from? Rob Bell seems to be the source, no?
Re: What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? by nep2ra(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
true2god:

You know next to nothing niggah.

You are the wolf in sheep clothing.

Remove the forest from your eye before you attempt to remove the grain of sand from your brother's eye.

I know your type and how to handle you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Want From God Today? / God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... / Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.