Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,118 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. (2184 Views)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Presidential Debates: Senate Rejects Proposal By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by jmaine: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:
My question is why did APC cancel their own debate?

These guys know how to deflect attention sha!

Why did APC candidates pull out off their own debate?

Why are the resident APC maggots on this thread avoiding this simple question ?
Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by egift(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:
Why did Buhari and co dodge the APC debate?

I think the protest should all Presidential candidates should be pressed to attend the debate

Nigerians need it

we need at least one debate!

Stop asking silly questions. APC chose not to deplete their energy among the contestants and rather unite their efforts in defeating the Corrupt Administration of Jonathan.

APC presidential primaries was millions of miles better that the charade that brought out Jonathan.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Jonathan love for empty stage did not start today grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by BigB11(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
I honestly don't think our president is capable to debate even a secondary school student.

He has:
No materials
No knowledge
No wisdom and
Zero charisma
Therefore, getting involved in any debate will be a deadly mistake and a total catastrophe.
I predict, that PDP will find a way to prevent their bad product from being exposed.

I still find it extremely difficult to believe that Jonathan is our president.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by mazzi: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
In asmuch that i know that Gej is not eloquent,apc should never think of parring a block head like buhari with him in a debate.buhari than has no economic knoledge? I pray the both engage on a debate so that nigerians will see the many flaws of the repackaged iteboribo apc wants to sale as a sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
BigB11:
I honestly don't think our president is capable to debate even a secondary school student.

He has:
No materials
No knowledge
No wisdom and
Zero charisma
Therefore, getting involved in any debate will be a deadly mistake and a total catastrophe.
I predict, that PDP will find a way to prevent their bad product from being exposed.

I still find it extremely difficult to believe that Jonathan is our president.
May God help us.

The President is crap

But Buhari is even worse and less educated

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by mazzi: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
I think pdp has already called for a debate?apc should go and teach their man how to pronounce some certain words b4 he turns their party to object of mockery .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
mazzi:
I think pdp has already called for a debate?apc should go and teach their man how to pronounce some certain words b4 he turns their party to object of mockery .

you mean like "pree and pair eleczions"?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by mazzi: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
I thought pdp has already called for a debate?apc should go and teach their man how to pronounce some certain words b4 he turns their party to object of mockery .
Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by mazzi: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:

hahahahahahaha.na u talk am o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by BigB11(m): 3:35am On Dec 14, 2014
I do not think Nigerians really care about how certain words are pronounced. We are more focused on electing someone that knows one or two things about leadership... and not just any person with a watered down PhD.

We are tired of corruption, living in poverty and witnessing our brothers and sisters being killed day after day... All because a cloudless dude is in charge.

I am 100% sure that Jonathan doesn't have what it takes to withstand a real presidential debate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by tit(f): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

there is this lady that thought my baby girl in kindergarten,
before you can say pree and pair my girl lost all her accent ooo.
i can recommend the kindergarten teacher to buhari.
Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by tit(f): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2014
BigB11:
I do not think Nigerians really care about how certain words are pronounced. We are more focused on electing someone that knows one or two things about leadership... and not just any person with a watered down PhD.

We are tired of corruption, living in poverty and witnessing our brothers and sisters being killed day after day... All because a cloudless dude is in charge.

I am 100% sure that Jonathan doesn't have what it takes to withstand a real presidential debate.

we are all eager to hear how army, navy, hair force, police and boko haram can stabilize crude oil prices.
Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by BigB11(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Sweetheart,
I can assure you that they will all do better than this clueless PHD fisherman leader.

Note: Every time Jonathan and Miss Patience open up their mouth everybody must hide under the table....

Deris God oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. by BigB11(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigerians deserve a real leader and not this clueless unpolished shoeless fisherman.

May God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari / Fayose Orders Buhari's Posters Removed In Ekiti / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.