Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis (6315 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Terrorism: Mark Seeks Ban Of Almajiri System / D.Mark Seeks Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Flooded Areas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by courage54(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Is ok
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by kglamour(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
A country that depend on fasting, prayers and good luck to succeed instead of hard work is a failure.
It's only in Nigeria:
A coach tells a country to fast n pray.
A senate president tells a country to fast and pray
A president tells a country to fast and pray.
Only in Nigeria. What a country! smh
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by madridguy(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Iroh88(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2014
These guy has just told us without mincing words that Jonathan doesn't have what it takes to put an end to terrorism in Nigeria. It has to be through divine intervention!!

Yet some people want us to retain such a person as the president of this potentially great Nation!

God forbid.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2014
David Mark shd forget prayers and ask his senators to do the needful joor.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Taa! Mark, shut up! The prayer if a sinner is an abomination before God.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Cheny(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria, the most religious but least godly nation.WE call on God hypocritically to give the impression that we are godly.Didn't he read the portion that says "God is not mocked, u reap what u sow"? The nation has invested so much in corruption and shall surely reap the dividends.No matter how 'sharp' u think u are, u can't play smartness on God.

1 Like

Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
I hate many things in my life & recenty hearing these idiots calling is toping my list of hate. i wish & hope hearing them praying in the name of satan soo. IN THE NAME OF SATAN U HAVE PRAYED AMEN. UR HELLVEN IS SURE
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by mathskill: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2014
David Mark has never paid our troops a visit and he wants divine intervention . Motivate our soldiers with the proper equipment,welfare,medical units,air support snd lets if they dont root out BH. God helps does who help themselves. This Nigerian mentality of wishful thinking is getting us nowhere.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by ndigbo: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
I have always known that these thieves, never in a time have they had our (Nigerians) interest at heart.
Mark's comments is clearly telling us, that they have lost all ideas on how to deal with this country's problems (which they created).
my question goes like this, if a Sinate President can make comments like this, in what capacity are we supposed to reelect them?
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by realGURU(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
am ab.oki, a son of mallams, we hate gej and mark.
so u don't want prayers!
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
What many Nigerians have not yet realized is that Nigeria is fighting some very powerful countries through boko haram and these same people have lots and lots of top ranking Nigerians on their payroll.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by delishpot: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
When they rob us blind and deny us normal benefits a society should enjoy from its gocernment, they forget God and us. When the seat beconesctoo hot and environment not friendly enough for them to comfortably rob us blind, they call us to drop our garri and epka and fast and pray so that naija will be good ( for them to sit conforrably and rob us some more) make dem no worry sha, we don dey peay since 1960, no be today we start.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by holatin(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
realGURU:

so u don't want prayers!
for tampering with my word may devil tamper with your blessing , happiness, success and everlasting smile.
olosho olori buruku Omo ale
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by realGURU(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:

olosho olori buruku Omo ale

translate the above in eng because we don't acetp such on NL.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by holatin(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2014
realGURU:

translate the above in eng because we don't acetp such on NL.
I Ve already reported you to Seun and two mode, when they give you two month ban you go understand what I mean.
Tribalism goat
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by benlay(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2014
That's one of the problems with Nigeria, we need help, we should seek help.
We have an ignorant president, and sycophants around him. How many more people will die before the idiot will act.... and he wants to stay in power (Nigeria's best president ever).... what a clown
We have people holding us to ransom, and the solution is to turn to God?
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by cold(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Oh sigh not again..

Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by nep2ra(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Niggah, STFU!

Good governance is not rocket science.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by iamord(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ezedon:
We ve done our best as human we ll leave the rest to God
oh!! So this is your best?? Nigerias best?? Then prepare to be slaughtered and God won't do a thing about it!!
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by akoaki(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
God is not a partlial being. Before He will deliver the country from boko haram, He will first deal with those that brought poverty to nigeria - the corrupt political class.
Re: Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis by realGURU(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
I Ve already reported you to Seun and two mode, when they give you two month ban you go understand what I mean.
Tribalism goat
biko abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless / Doyin Okupe Is Not Our Member - Accord Party / INEC Partners With NCC On Electronic Collation, Transmission Of Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.