Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] (44834 Views)

A Youth Corper And His Mum Who Sold Fish To Get Him Through School (Photo) / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by ijobaooorun(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
undecidedSunday tribune
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by charlexarmani(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Good 4 her
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Wow........
That's the spirit but then with it advantages and disadvantages.
May the Lord see u through ur old age of learning

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by ACESON: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
dis woman has js messd up her son's secondary skul life.ehya
c ow d guy is vexn in d photo.
tough luck.
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by amadice(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
wahala wa oooo....she no see adult school ni? abi she just wanna embarrass her son.
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by drkay002: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by viqueta(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
How I wish some of her fellow hausa women will take a cue from her by getting them selves educated rather than becoming suicide bombers. Education is key to fighting terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by kwajahafiz(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:
Big waste of time and money.

She ought to be at home; taking care of her husband and grandchildren. And not on a fruitless wild goose chase...

And even if she really needs the education, whatever happens to adult education?... Can't she enroll in one?

you are a dunce.......
and denser than aged wood...
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
kwajahafiz:

you are a dunce.......
and denser than aged wood...

I can say the same to you...
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by M4gunners: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Wao so fascinating.I had someone say ignorance why?If she happen to be in Nlander and she make mistakes by not typing correctly you laugh at her.This Lady here just want to mingle with the society i like her courage.

Nevertheless, she doesn't look 42 of age. They should gher free education in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Boll2010: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Stupidity
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by pwerrymansion(f): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:

She ought to be at home; taking care of her husband and grandchildren. And not on a fruitless wild goose chase...

And even if she really needs the education, whatever happens to adult education?... Can't she enroll in one?
[color=#000099][/color] what is this one saying? Smh for you. So Lame! angry
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by seedorfg(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
why not start a good bizness with the money you wasted on admission....o ga o
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Longstride: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
but It's going to affect the kid's social life in school.
Jerks will make him the laughing stock.
She should have schooled somewhere far away, somewhere for Adult Education ...or even home schooling rather than attracting unusual attention for herself and her son, thereby psychologically affecting the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2014
pwerrymansion:
What is this one saying? Smh for you. So Lame! angry

Keep shaking your head.
If you can't comprehend, it's not my fault.
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by delishpot: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Some Men with their wahala sef. I hope she dumps his bum soon.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Mario100: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2014
oathman:
.thats gud for her....[/[quote author=misshoree post=28661526]She looks like she is in her early twentieslipsrsealed
quote]she should av enrolled in a differnt skull rada dan embarassing her son by attending the same skull with him.like her courage anyways.
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by DollyParton1(f): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
These are the type of woman the world needs. She needs to teach them ladies of these days something, that's if they would learn though.
She reminds me of my mom so much. God bless this woman and make her successful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by DollyParton1(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
ACESON:
dis woman has js messd up her son's secondary skul life.ehya
c ow d guy is vexn in d photo.
tough luck.
amadice:
wahala wa oooo....she no see adult school ni? abi she just wanna embarrass her son.
Boll2010:
Stupidity
seedorfg:
why not start a good bizness with the money you wasted on admission....o ga o
Longstride:
but It's going to affect the kid's social life in school.
Jerks will make him the laughing stock.
She should have schooled somewhere far away, somewhere for Adult Education ...or even home schooling rather than attracting unusual attention for herself and her son, thereby psychologically affecting the poor boy.
[quote author=Mario100 post=28662020][/quote]

Silly!!!!!
Y'all went to school and forgot your brains there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Iceathome(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Do you know happy one be at your old age seeng yourself actualized 90% of your life dream. The woman courage me I like ooo. Hope govt can scholarship her to phd level for exhibiting such ambition and courage.

Aprime:

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by OXCUBA: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2014
grin THE LADY IS PUTTING ON WHITE STOCKS
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:

No, it isn't a waste of time and money to go back to school.

Infact, I wish I had this woman's humility......something worth emulating.

In the UK....a 90 year old man graduated from university a few years ago....with classmates young enough to be his grandchildren.

She isn't going on a wild goose chase. She is going on a journey of fulfillment.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by gsakab: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Wait.... Did i hear u well....u say 42? Meanin? A record breaker. Madam stop dat joke
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Bigcake: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:

Adult education will only throw her into adultery which will eventually break her home. She needs where there is seriousness of teaching in a standard schooling system. I support her moves..... Wish her all the best.....

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Olutozn54(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
it would b beta if she go learn trade n do adult edu at home
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:

What's your own?? Somebody wants ta get educated and you are talking rubbish... Take care of her grandchildren keh?? You know someone with grandkids @ 42?
And as for the ‘wild goose chase' statement ehn... You oughtta know that because your own education didn't improve your life doesn't mean it won't help her own family to move forward. QUIT HATING

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
I had a 38yr old senior back then at school. And her daughter was my Jr. So for those of you saying it will affect the son, i don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by millionboi(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Nigerians nd schl........Rubish,evrybodi wnts 2 steal naija money,so thy tink goin 2schl wil make it easier
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by IAMGEJ(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:
Hmmm! grin

It is well... gringrin

Even In the well cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by TrishaP(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Is not late to achieve ur dreams
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by amadice(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
DollyParton1:

Silly!!!!!
Y'all went to school and forgot your brains there.
.....u must b m.a.d for that silly comment... I just posted my opinion...f.o.o.l must u quote me?
Re: Meet Nigeria's 42-yr-old JSS1 Student And Her Son, In Same School [photo] by cole265(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
[s][/s]
adepiero:
Thi[s]s woman deserves an award wink
[/s]
Jack of all trade, master of all grin

Truly, ignorance is not an excuse for illiteracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution / The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.