Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! (25113 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Five Minutes Madness In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wendy80:
5min madness ke? Anyway no marriage is perfect, but shouting to resolve issues is a big no no for me.
Hubby prefers talking thru(i call it round table meeting)to trash out issues.
Works like magic.
I really dn't think are have such time shouting on my wife n't dat I marry yet oh,.I pray not to jarm a wicked type of lady
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by carpmam: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is nothing like a "perfect marriage"
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by RaeMystix: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
IVORY2009:

you're right, the quite one's can be more dangerious than a bipper, you can never predict, when he will get offended, " the day he slap you, she will say police is my friend"...lol
Hahahaha!.True
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by IVORY2009(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
DailyNews:
Marriage; 2 diff people from way diff upbringing and maybe culture and age coming together to live under one roof forever till death do them part, risky journey...hmmm

That is while courtship is necessary, for like 2yrs before going into marriage, all the same, anyone of them can still pretend, and show his/her real colour in marriage.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by clemz88(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Well there can never be perfection marriage. Two different people of different character. Misunderstanding is bound to happen.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalRoy:
@Op @Atob.... The title has been changed.

Chillisauce has a right to her opinion and it must be respected.

Bear in mind its a forum.... Not everyone will share your opinion.

Maintain the decorum please.

MODs

Thanks.
I apologize.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
IVORY2009:

That is while courtship is necessary, for like 2yrs before going into marriage, all the same, anyone of them can still pretend, and show his/her real colour in marriage.
thank goodness u wrote what was on my mind. The problem is that ladies in their quest to impress their man to marry them, do pretend a lot andd act all cool and angelic, hence ingoring their man's bad characters and habits just to land the ring first...and after getting the ring and the Mrs, they grow tail and start showing who they are.

Marriage is just an art of luck! If I had the power, I will end marriage and let ppl live their individual lives cos humans are becoming more and more selfish and self-centered by the day

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by sonnie10: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
@OP it's time for you to get your own house. Stop observing them.

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
sonnie10:
@OP it's time for you to get your own house. Stop observing them.

Working on that option desperately.
I have too sef.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by smudge2079(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
No madness in me @OP...am a good husband material. ladies grab ur yards now.... 12yards left, in case u don't know.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATOB:
We always hear of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.

Yes o... Sometimes its more than 5 minutes to days but trust me there isnt ONE perfect marriage.

This morning... Okay actually I stay with my aunt and they have this scooby dooby kinda marriage where everyone is playing, dancing and all but sometimes when they get into their rooms I just feel like do they mourn someone everyday in that room.

Fastforward to this morning... May I say this man is the perfect gentle man who doesnt shout, beat or argue with his wife. A sweet man I must agree. Thank God im not gay... So this morning I was sleeping and I started hearing shouts for the 1st time ever since ive been with them and probably since they married as confirmed by their neighbours by their bemused countenance.

He was so upset, angry, was throwing things and shouting at the wife saying: "Be very careful"... "I will not tolerate that from you" etc.

My question is; "Has your husband displayed this kinda madness eventhough you have that perfect marriage?"... "Was his action justified eventhough we still dont know what happened as they failed to disclose. Very funny people?".

More importantly to the men; "Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.

Lets have your thoughts.
No marriage is perfect. Your story says it all! Everybody get their kolo season.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by eme1n(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
It sometimes helps, as long as it doesn't lead to beatings. Some spouses push you to the point you want to vent. It takes Gods grace to check yourself. I.M.H.O
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Meel: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Is that what you call madness?

Maybe you need to see and hear my neighbours.
so na mad ppl u dey live with
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by LORDI(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
No marriage is perfect.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by kpolli(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
No matter how gentle a man is, there is always a limit
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
A woman needs to have a healthy fear of a man...if not she should be dealt with APPROPRIATELY.

Notice that I used the word appropriately....so some women wont say I'm legalizing wife battering...

There are other effective means of passing the message accross that will earn you her fear & respect...

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
kpolli:
No matter how gentle a man is, there is always a limit

Being gentle only makes things worse...cos if you give someone an inch they will take a mile...its better you nip any disrespect in the bud b4 it spirals outta you being able to control your emotional reaction...
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by 2CatWoman: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
drlawizle:
A woman needs to have a healthy fear of a man...if not she should be dealt with APPROPRIATELY.

Notice that I used the word appropriately....so some women wont say I'm legalizing wife battering...

There are other effective means of passing the message accross that will earn you her fear & respect...

Sorry but you are an idi.ot. I have never been afraid of my husband.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by jaydee87(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
perfect marriage never seen it cos the fights makes u stronger if it doesn't break you...
the fights keeps the marriage going....
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by tosynhovic: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
2CatWoman:

no mater what you shoudnt have said hes an idiot remember hes also som1's husband. your action sudgest you don't have respect for men and remember your husband is inclusive because hes a man.

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

Your husband must be an unlucky man for having an illiterate like you to stick to for the rest of his life..

Go back to school cos you've not received a proper education

I mean what I'm saying oh.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2014
tosynhovic:

no mater what you shoudnt have said hes an idiot remember hes also som1's husband. your action sudgest you don't have respect for men and remember your husband is inclusive because hes a man.

Are you minding her...i'm sure she has no respect for her husband at all...

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by kidsam: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2014
@2catwoman or whatever, for a woman to just raise her voice and call anyone an idiot shows that she is very rude and crude (omo alata). It speaks a lot about who you are and I feel ashamed of you. Only God knows what hell your husband is going through.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by malaria(f): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2014
drlawizle:

Your husband must be an unlucky man for having an illiterate like you to stick to for the rest of his life..

Go back to school cos you've not received a proper education

I mean what I'm saying oh.
. Lol
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

I dont know why people cannot pass a message accross without being insolent.

It is too common on Nairaland. Someone you dont even know.

It speaks volume about who you are. You are probably not fit to train a child. My reason is this; "Will you be proud if your child is calling someone else an idi.ot?". This means he or she is not intelligent enough to pass accross a message apropriately.

Learn this and try to change.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 08, 2014
IVORY2009:

you're right, the quite one's can be more dangerious than a bipper, you can never predict, when he will get offended, " the day he slap you, she will say police is my friend"...lol

Guys it's spelt 'quiet' not 'quite'. tongue
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Edusouls(m): 4:15am On Dec 08, 2014
This is a small case nahh, come and see my house, na war zone 24/7, i dy tell you am 30, but i watch and seperated my parents fight steady, as we grew up we got involved and blended into the fight, at times our house turns into a free for all fight, but we still grew up one of the most responsible, intelligent and dicsiplined male adults..

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Domwiz4all(m): 4:17am On Dec 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

hmmm I guess u just shown us d kind of house wife u r. Wat did he say to warrant d insult in a SOCIAL network? He is just airing his opinion. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by onadana: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2014
You never know when you are dealing with this specie called woman.They can make you act insane atimes.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by salt1: 5:32am On Dec 08, 2014
It's not just husbands. What of wives? Women express their emotions far more angrily than men.
But angry bouts don't necessarily mean that anything is wrong with the marriage. If anything it shows the couple are still very much in love to care how they are treated. After the show comes the resolution phase and the celebration of making up which is sweet.
A greater threat to marriage is indifference. When you are past caring what the other person does.
When couples are too quiet, somebody may be pretending and pretext is unhealthy.
Sometimes women do that for years and by the time they blow their top everybody is shocked. But she's tired of playing the perfect wife.
Healthy confliCts and truthfulness help in bonding.
I've been married for a long time and we have our moments. In resolving, we developed our ground rules for fighting fair: don't do it before the children, don't raise voice even in the bedroom, walk out when you feel physical, don't use curse words but concentrate on the annoying issue, don't go to sleep in a different bedroom as that will prolong the make up time etc.
My marriage isn't perfect but it's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by elemagoon(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=ATOB I DNT GET WHT U MEAN.

People like to delusively believe they are intelligent and smart by not focusing on the ESSENCE of a thread or the potential positive energy a thread can give rather they start to make simple things complex thereby confusing others with their confusions.

U said u av bn wt them for a while and theirs have been cool. You dnt report it to NL then did u? Immediately u had d husband shout, you ran to NL. U are a vctm of joblessness and agent of d devil. Wel one of them read u post so start looking for a new place to hang. lazy oloofofo.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Lawalemi(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Women need such behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.