Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! (25111 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Five Minutes Madness In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by shindarayo(f): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Hehehe, maybe d woman refused him sef for d first tym.conji na bastard cld turn a gentle man into something else.dont b surprised if dts wat happened

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2014
elemagoon:
[quote author=ATOB I DNT GET WHT U MEAN.

People like to delusively believe they are intelligent and smart by not focusing on the ESSENCE of a thread or the potential positive energy a thread can give rather they start to make simple things complex thereby confusing others with their confusions.

U said u av bn wt them for a while and theirs have been cool. You dnt report it to NL then did u? Immediately u had d husband shout, you ran to NL. U are a vctm of joblessness and agent of d devil. Wel one of them read u post so start looking for a new place to hang. lazy oloofofo.

You have a creative imagination.
You should make a yoruba movie.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by LOVEGINO(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
U don begin eye ur aunt hubby abi?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by crackhouse(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
ATOB:
We always hear of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.

Yes o... Sometimes its more than 5 minutes to days but trust me there isnt ONE perfect marriage.

This morning... Okay actually I stay with my aunt and they have this scooby dooby kinda marriage where everyone is playing, dancing and all but sometimes when they get into their rooms I just feel like do they mourn someone everyday in that room.

Fastforward to this morning... May I say this man is the perfect gentle man who doesnt shout, beat or argue with his wife. A sweet man I must agree. Thank God im not gay... So this morning I was sleeping and I started hearing shouts for the 1st time ever since ive been with them and probably since they married as confirmed by their neighbours by their bemused countenance.

He was so upset, angry, was throwing things and shouting at the wife saying: "Be very careful"... "I will not tolerate that from you" etc.

My question is; "Has your husband displayed this kinda madness eventhough you have that perfect marriage?"... "Was his action justified eventhough we still dont know what happened as they failed to disclose. Very funny people?".

More importantly to the men; "Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.

Lets have your thoughts.
maybe they were just having a mad sex.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by baroncy: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
IVORY2009:

That is while courtship is necessary, for like 2yrs before going into marriage, all the same, anyone of them can still pretend, and show his/her real colour in marriage.

Trust me, from experience, the person u courted even for 5 years, when marriage is consummated becomes an entirely different person. The cool headed GF now start exhibiting some crazy tendencies. Communication is key.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by megastu(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2014
ATOB, Face ya work!

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wendy80:
5min madness ke? Anyway no marriage is perfect, but shouting to resolve issues is a big no no for me.
Hubby prefers talking thru(i call it round table meeting)to trash out issues.
Works like magic.

Pictures of the round table meetings or adonbilivit cheesy wink
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
treasuress:
i pity women who take advantages of their quite husbands, the day he will injure you, am actually like that sha, trying to control it, like the day i pushed my girlfriend outside around 10in the night into the rain and slapped her, she rannn into the dark , she was so frightened cos am always the nice type,

Bahd guy, Falzthebahdguy knows we na cool calm guys
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Wendy80(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Normality:

Pictures of the round table meetings or adonbilivit cheesy wink

grin
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by mutter(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
There is a very thin line between sanity and madness and anyone can flip out at some time.
That is when it is left to the other partner to remain calm and to make sure the situation does not escalate
Since the woman does not have a chance if the man gets physical it is wiser to wait for him to calm down. Infact you have to try and calm him down because at that point only sorry makes sence to him- sometimes even sorry does not help!
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Ephemmm: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
In Yoruba traditional voice - "Na gourd go show where we go tie am"
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by simiolu1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
salt1:
It's not just husbands. What of wives? Women express their emotions far more angrily than men.
But angry bouts don't necessarily mean that anything is wrong with the marriage. If anything it shows the couple are still very much in love to care how they are treated. After the show comes the resolution phase and the celebration of making up which is sweet.
A greater threat to marriage is indifference. When you are past caring what the other person does.
When couples are too quiet, somebody may be pretending and pretext is unhealthy.
Sometimes women do that for years and by the time they blow their top everybody is shocked. But she's tired of playing the perfect wife.
Healthy confliCts and truthfulness help in bonding.
I've been married for a long time and we have our moments. In resolving, we developed our ground rules for fighting fair: don't do it before the children, don't raise voice even in the bedroom, walk out when you feel physical, don't use curse words but concentrate on the annoying issue, don't go to sleep in a different bedroom as that will prolong the make up time etc.
My marriage isn't perfect but it's beautiful

Will U be my marriage mentor
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by salt1: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2014
simiolu1:

Will U be my marriage mentor

With all pleasure, young man!
At what stage are you? Married or about to marry?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by simiolu1(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
salt1:

With all pleasure, young man!
At what stage are you? Married or about to marry?

About to marry... But my goal is to marry in like 4 years time. Hope it's not too far off?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by christabeli: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2014
treasuress:
i pity women who take advantages of their quite husbands, the day he will injure you, am actually like that sha, trying to control it, like the day i pushed my girlfriend outside around 10in the night into the rain and slapped her, she rannn into the dark , she was so frightened cos am always the nice type,
Then your calmness is meaness personified. In the rain? As if that wasn't enough you slapped her? Clap for yourself love

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Another 'Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again' thread! grin

My husband dey krase like once a month when we first marry ke. . . .I have so cured him of his madness, it is virtually non-existent! cheesy

These useless men just come up with stoopid reasons to argue because they wanno go phock outside. . . or they want to save shame from 'an empty blokos' after waka-waka during the weekend with dem 'awon boys'!

Ha!. . . . I just put him in his place ALL THE TIME!
If I hear KPEREM for my door. . . .NA POLICE STRAIGHT!
No long tok! kiss

I ain't gat the time for such foolishness. . . .IF YOU WANNO GO AND PHOCK. . . PLEASE, DO SO IN PEACE! kiss
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by GSKing: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2014
treasuress:

Oya, e patewo fun re... Someone you're fvcking? How much more a stranger...

Ara'ye, e ba mi sha la t'ewo... sad
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2014
ATOB:
We always hear of how most especially women claim there marriage is the best and all but in reality it isnt.
Its not like there are no "ballons" kinda marriage where things are usually rosy but its a lie when they tell you there hasnt been times when husband displayed some 5 minutes madness.

Yes o... Sometimes its more than 5 minutes to days but trust me there isnt ONE perfect marriage.

This morning... Okay actually I stay with my aunt and they have this scooby dooby kinda marriage where everyone is playing, dancing and all but sometimes when they get into their rooms I just feel like do they mourn someone everyday in that room.

Fastforward to this morning... May I say this man is the perfect gentle man who doesnt shout, beat or argue with his wife. A sweet man I must agree. Thank God im not gay... So this morning I was sleeping and I started hearing shouts for the 1st time ever since ive been with them and probably since they married as confirmed by their neighbours by their bemused countenance.

He was so upset, angry, was throwing things and shouting at the wife saying: "Be very careful"... "I will not tolerate that from you" etc.

My question is; "Has your husband displayed this kinda madness eventhough you have that perfect marriage?"... "Was his action justified eventhough we still dont know what happened as they failed to disclose. Very funny people?".

More importantly to the men; "Is it necessary sometimes for a man to show this kinda madness to keep the woman in check?". You know sometimes their excesses can be over the top.

Lets have your thoughts.
This was bound to happen sometime. Beware of people who don't show passion, when they explode, you don't want to be around.

And no, husbands shouldn't show this side once in a while, it should be a well-known fact that hubby won't tolerate rubbish. This will put rubbish at bay, and then rubbish will only happen once in a while, not the other way round.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
2CatWoman:

Sorry but you are an idi.ot. I have never been afraid of my husband.
Your comment shows who has been afraid. Fortunately, though, not every man is or is like your husband.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
christabeli:
Then your calmness is meaness personified. In the rain? As if that wasn't enough you slapped her? Clap for yourself love
What should he have done, left her inside and entered the rain himself?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by 2CatWoman: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
Your comment shows who has been afraid. Fortunately , though, not every man is or is like your husband.

Ha ha! I just find it odd that men want women like that.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by christabeli: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
What should he have done, left her inside and entered the rain himself?
Even an enemy deserve less. He pushed her out in the rain as if that wasn't enough punishment, he slapped her. And he is happy. There is truly a tin line between love and hate. And to your question can you please stop putting words in my mouth? I believe you understood me clearly but just want to twist what I said. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
christabeli:
Even an enemy deserve less. He pushed her out in the rain as if that wasn't enough punishment, he slapped her. And he is happy. There is truly a tin line between love and hate. And to your question can you please stop putting words in my mouth? I believe you understood me clearly but just want to twist what I said. Thanks
I have no intention of putting words in your mouth. The only problem I have with that account is the slap. You need to consider the level of provocation that would warrant a normally calm-headed fellow to not only kick out his girlfriend in the pouring rain but also accompany that with a slap. First time he shows anger and those are the things he does? Come on, think about it for a minute.

And, oh, enemies should be tied to the gate in the rain. They are enemies for a reason. grin
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
2CatWoman:

Ha ha! I just find it odd that men want women like that.
Emasculated men only. You need to check the circles you run in wink

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by christabeli: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
I have no intention of putting words in your mouth. The only problem I have with that account is the slap. You need to consider the level of provocation that would warrant a normally calm-headed fellow to not only kick out his girlfriend in the pouring rain but also accompany that with a slap. First time he shows anger and those are the things he does? Come on, think about it for a minute.

And, oh, enemies should be tied to the gate in the rain. They are enemies for a reason. grin
First time like he said, agreed but why is he still happy about what he did up till now? I doubt his own calmness biko.Being calm is two types. Calmness with a questionable mind and Calmness with a loving heart.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
christabeli:
First time like he said, agreed but why is he still happy about what he did up till now? I doubt his own calmness biko.Being calm is two types. Calmness with a questionable mind and Calmness with a loving heart.
what would you have suggested given the level of provocation?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by 2CatWoman: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
Emasculated men only. You need to check the circles you run in wink

You really believe this stuff don't you? You do realise respect and fear are two different things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by christabeli: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
what would you have suggested given the level of provocation?
Biko we are derailing this thread. I believe he would have handled it any other way minus the pushing and slaping
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
2CatWoman:

You really believe this stuff don't you? You do realise respect and fear are two different things? undecided

Oh, I'm aware of that. What I don't know, and is none of my concern, is which exists in your relationship and in what dynamic.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
christabeli:
Biko we are derailing this thread. I believe he would have handled it any other way minus the pushing and slaping
Your belief does not represent his reality. Who knows if that was the most benign response he could muster under the circumstances? Who knows if she'd have been seriously harmed if she spent one more minute in that house? How do we know she didn't come back to apologise after her punishment? How do we know this guy in question isn't more gentle or calmer than you are?
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by 2CatWoman: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
Oh, I'm aware of that. What I don't know, and is none of my concern, is which exists in your relationship and in what dynamic.

Like you said.
Re: Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! by Rockyfancino(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
This thread is so funny grin
Wish it didn't end here. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice? / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.