Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106592 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Pls fellow Abians(indigenes and citizens) come and share your views here. Anything, anyhow you can contribute pls share it here.

Those in support of Ochendo govt you are needed here to tell us what he has done to win your support, those against his govt are also needed here to lay your complain.

Other Igbos and Nigerians who have constructive criticism, to lay the doors are very much open for you cos your criticism is our strength.

For political campaigners, oooh hooo! You are also wanted.
Come and tell us why we should support your aspirants. I've always wanted Uche Ogah but since he has fallen out of the contest i think Okezie Ikpeazu should be our paramount alternative for now. My reason is best known to me, I've gone through his profile and know that he will be good for that seat but the problem is Ochendo and his son. Most Aba residents may want him but might not support him because he is Ochendo's choice.

What of Alex Otti who is sure if Abians will support him considering the place he comes from, Arochukwu, Abia North. Before now major political analysts from in and outside of Abia state had said that Aba will be given proper attention if only someone from Aba axis can become the governor.

Will Chris Akomas sell under the platform of UPP?

What of Udensi of PPA who has gotten the endorsement of Ngwa royal fathers especially Eze Ikonne, Enyi of Enyimba city.

Who knows if Paul Ikonne, son of the Enyi of enyimba clinched the flag of APC and will APC sell in SE since our old men and women considered it as Hausa party.

I am not happy with Ochendo because of the way he made Aba to be today and how he had failed to reply a letter i wrote to him. But i think we should be happy now that he has thrown his weight behind one of our sons.

Who is Orji Uzor Kalu's choice and what was the outcome of the close door meeting he had with Goodluck Jonathan day before yesterday?

What's the fate of Ochiagha Ofomba in APGA since Gov. Obiano has declared Alex Otti as the sole candidate of the party?

What if Ngwa man or Ukwa man don't clinch the post next year, what will happen?

Pls i need reactions lets keep the thread going. Criticise Abia, her govt and we the indigenes and citizens but let it be constructive. Words like CURSE, STUPID, ILLITERATE and SILLY are not needed here.

We are educated so lets behave like ones. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Emmysoftyou gudmorning, i can see you viewing.

How are you cleaning your environment?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2014
hmmm,
i smell good picture in dis page..
Cos i knw abia thread wil improve with time.
keep the spirits moving...
Development in the eastern zone is part of our tradition.
good one,b2mario nd customized13
ur pix remind me of my days in aba nd umuahia..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario how come you were rooting for Uche ogah whom you called a failed businessman ?and also ogah was from isuikwuato so i don't understand the sudden turn of it must be ngwa or ukwa that you are using against otti.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

yes dear gud mornin,i wil keep viewing and laying my comment cos abia is also my place and my inlaws re frm ngwa in abia state..
so no shaking,
my environs re already clean since owerri nd onitsha is improving drastically nd abakailiki nd ikwerres too..
one lov bro

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hmmm,
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hmmm,

my brother thank you very much, you are always welcome here. Any information you have share it with us here, your contribution is so much needed.

Pls, don't be offended the way i sounded last time when you said that most Umuahia roads were constructed by late Dee Sam Mbakwe.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2014
If you like keep campaigning for T. A Orji boy but bear it in mind that nothing good comes from evil. And its mischievous for you to say Otti isnt an Ngwa man. For ffuck sake the man has made it clear that his forefathers migrated from Arochukwu and settled in Isi Alangwa in the 18th century and ever since then they have become Ngwa because they settled there and never went back. Stop misleading people. Alex Otti is an Ngwa man.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
asha80:
B2mario how come you were rooting for Uche ogah whom you called a failed businessman ?and also ogah was from isuikwuato so i don't understand the sudden turn of it must be ngwa or ukwa that you are using against otti.

Asha80 abiakwa ozo, when did i call him a failed businessman.

What i meant to say was that he as a businessman failed the PDP primaries not actually how you understood it.

Yea, Uche Ogah is very much popular in Abia, though he's from isukwuato but he is so much cherished in Aba. Nobody knows Otti in Abia state, we know him as a bank CEO but was thinking that he's from either delta, anambra or imo
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

Asha80 abiakwa ozo, when did i call him a failed businessman.
What i meant to say was that he as a businessman failed as the PDP primaries not actually how you understood it.
Yea, Uche Ogah is very much popular in Abia, though he's from isukwuato but he is so much cherished in Aba. Nobody knows Otti in Abia state, we know him as a bank CEO but was thinking he's from either delta, anambra or imo
well it sounded like you called him a failed biz in the Imo thread...quite curious though that he is popular in aba since he is not an 'aba boy'.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
If you like keep campaigning for T. A Orji boy but bear it in mind that nothing good comes from evil. And its mischievous for you to say Otti isnt an Ngwa man. For ffuck sake the man has made it clear that his forefathers migrated from Arochukwu and settled in Isi Alangwa in the 18th century and ever since then they have become Ngwa because they settled there and never went back. Stop misleading people. Alex Otti is an Ngwa man.

You said Anambra is the political power house that decide who becomes governor in each state. In other words APGA is the party by Anambra, from Anambra and for Anambra and you people are so superior as to impose on the people who becomes governor.

Why are you appealing to him to support your party. Educated Anambra APGA members are trying to make it a pan Igbo party where every Igbo state have EQUAL rights and privileges. If the m0ronic tendencies of you and your co-travelers are not checked or APGA comes under the "false supremacy stu.pidity" prominent among you lots, then APGA shall remain only in Anambra State because BASED ON THE IGBO CULTURE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. NO IGBO STATE WOULD ACCEPT COCONUT HEADS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DELUDED LOTS AS LEADERS AND IF IT COMES TO WARFARE IMO, ABIA, EBONYI, ANIOMA ARE THE STRONGEST WITH ANAMBRA COMING LAST.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

What is happening at the Aba Industrial City whose construction commenced last year ?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Your point is clear. But the reason why you like Otti is just because he is the APGA flagbearer, had it been Okezie clinched the APGA ticket you would have been flying his flag now.

My dear your love for APGA is becoming suspicious, are you the owner?

I don't care who becomes the governor and the platform he use, my major concern is who will work for the state.

Base on what is on ground, APGA and APC do not have strong foundation in Abia state so is likely that PDP is going to sweep everything.

This is just my candid observation
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
asha80:
well it sounded like you called him a failed biz in the Imo thread...quite curious though that he is popular in aba since he is not an 'aba boy'.

No he can not be bro, his business is still waxing.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

You said Anambra is the political power house that decide who becomes governor in each state. In other words APGA is the party by Anambra, from Anambra and for Anambra and you people are so superior as to impose on the people who becomes governor.

Why are you appealing to him to support your party. Educated Anambra APGA members are trying to make it a pan Igbo party where every Igbo state have EQUAL rights and privileges. If the m0ronic tendencies of you and your co-travelers are not checked or APGA comes under the "false supremacy stu.pidity" prominent among you lots, then APGA shall remain only in Anambra State because BASED ON THE IGBO CULTURE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. NO IGBO STATE WOULD ACCEPT COCONUT HEADS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DELUDED LOTS AS LEADERS AND IF IT COMES TO WARFARE IMO, ABIA, EBONYI, ANIOMA ARE THE STRONGEST WITH ANAMBRA COMING LAST.

You stated it well, i love this
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

Yes,Anambra is the political powerhouse of the east. In every society there will always be leaders and Anambra is the leaders of the east. Everybody cant be equal ,we all have a role to play in this life. Some of these roles are bestowed on us by God. I am my fathers first son and that inadvertently makes me the next in line to lead the family after my father and I didnt make myself an Okpala,it was God that ordained me. Those who do not acknowledge and honor greatness will never be great in life. If you chose to vote an incompetent candidate because he belongs to Apga be my guest but dont start crying about how Abians has been unlucky to elect a capable hand. Your future is in your hands ,play your cards well.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

Your point is clear. But the reason why you like Otti is just because he is the APGA flagbearer, had it been Okezie clinched the APGA ticket you would have been flying his flag now.

I don't care who becomes the governor and the platform he use, my major concern is who will work for the state.

Base on what is on ground, APGA and APC do not have strong foundation in Abia state so is likely that PDP is going to sweep everything.

You are wrong,I like Otti because he is sound and tested. The man is a thoroughbred technocrat who has the experience to take Abia where it belongs. And would you reject Otti just because of what Odenigbo thinks ? I dont wann believe that. You main concern should be to elect a capable hand that will rescue Abia from the jaws of death. ffuck what anybody thinks because onye oku na agba bie adi achu oke. I can careless what you people do down there but Otti is now a member of Apga and Apga is all about Onye aghana nwannie.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

What is happening at the Aba Industrial City whose construction commenced last year ?

i will go to Aba next week nd update you.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes,Anambra is the political powerhouse of the east. In every society there will always be leaders and Anambra is the leaders of the east. Everybody cant be equal ,we all have a role to play in this life. Some of these roles are bestowed on us by God. I am my fathers first son and that inadvertently makes me the next in line to lead the family after my father and I didnt make myself an Okpala,it was God that ordained me. Those who do not acknowledge and honor greatness will never be great in life. If you chose to vote an incompetent candidate because he belongs to Apga be my guest but dont start crying about how Abians has been unlucky to elect a capable hand. Your future is in your hands ,play your cards well.

COCONUT HEAD LEADS ONLY COCONUT HEADS. ANAMBRA IS THE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND THATS WHY YOU GUYS HAVE THE SMALLEST LAND MASS. COMMON IGALA DEY GIVE YOU GUYS TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU LOTS ARE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND. ASK THE IBIBIOS TO TELL YOU THEIR WAR STORIES WITH THE ABIANS OR READ THE AROCHUKWU, BENDE AND OHAFIA WAR STORIES THEN YOU WOULD REALISE WHY OJUKWU MOVED THE BIAFRAN CAPITAL TO UMUAHIA. ANAMBRA IS LEAST IN IGBO LAND

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

i will go to Aba next week nd update you.

Ok.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Just re-read yourself, i always laugh whenever i see your comment.

See what you are saying, if someone react the way you talk now you will say that the person hate you and your state. Stop according much pride to your state, all men are created equal and Igbo amaghi onyeze meaning that Igbo nweghi Eze.

Atimes i do ask myself if you've travelled to other part of Igboland, Nwanne Imo, Abia, Enugu, and Ebonyi na emekwe ofuma.

So pls stop this your childish nonsense.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are wrong,I like Otti because he is sound and tested. The man is a thoroughbred technocrat who has the experience to take Abia where it belongs. And would you reject Otti just because of what Odenigbo thinks ? I dont wann believe that. You main concern should be to elect a capable hand that will rescue Abia from the jaws of death. ffuck what anybody thinks because onye oku na agba bie adi achu oke. I can careless what you people do down there but Otti is now a member of Apga and Apga is all about Onye aghana nwannie.

ok oo, but i don't think i will vote in Abia cos by then i might be on an assignment elsewhere. So spread your news very well cos i know some Abians will buy the idea.

Or better still, crown him the governor since you and your state are the kingmakers in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

COCONUT HEAD LEADS ONLY COCONUT HEADS. ANAMBRA IS THE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND THATS WHY YOU GUYS HAVE THE SMALLEST LAND MASS. COMMON IGALA DEY GIVE YOU GUYS TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU LOTS ARE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND. ASK THE IBIBIOS TO TELL YOU THEIR WAR STORIES WITH THE ABIANS OR READ THE AROCHUKWU, BENDE AND OHAFIA WAR STORIES THEN YOU WOULD REALISE WHY OJUKWU MOVED THE BIAFRAN CAPITAL TO UMUAHIA. ANAMBRA IS LEAST IN IGBO LAND

My man i just dey wonder ooo, hmmm, ordinary Anambra of yesterday just after civil war.

It's only God that knows who he gives the greatness. So just allow him to express himself this is a free world.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

Nwokem,I speak with facts not emotions. Besides,I wouldn't wanna awash this thread with hardcore facts that will hurt your little ego. You know nothing about Igbo culture and socio-political hierarchy. Abeg,lets get back to the topic before dimkpa etiwaa akwa na Nairaland...lol
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

Just re-read yourself, i always laugh whenever i see your comment.

See what you are saying, if someone react the way you talk now you will say that the person hate you and your state. Stop according much pride to your state, all men are created equal and Igbo amaghi onyeze meaning that Igbo nweghi Eze.

Atimes i do ask myself if you've travelled to other part of Igboland, Nwanne Imo, Abia, Enugu, and Ebonyi na emekwe ofuma.

So pls stop this your childish nonsense.

I never said Abia and the rest arent doing fine. Go through my post history even when I was still on the Nri Priest handle and you do realize I never bashed Abia. If you guys want peace,peace we will have. If I climbed up the mountain and scream Anambra is the greatest dont attack me,rather ask me why I said so. Anambrarians are proud people and that offends some people but we wont stop hyping just because of some insecure soul. We know why we are hyping and we can back it up.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I never said Abia and the rest arent doing fine. Go through my post history even when I was still on the Nri Priest handle and you do realize I never bashed Abia. If you guys want peace,peace we will have. If I climbed up the mountain and scream Anambra is the greatest dont attack me,rather ask me why I said so. Anambrarians are proud people and that offends some people but we wont stop hyping just because of some insecure soul. We know why we are hyping and we can back it up.

ok, why?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't know why anambra people like interfering in other Igbo threads, goto IMO, Enugu thread you will see anambrarians trying to derial the thread with cheap comparison. It's not good when everybody complains about you ooo, shey na only una be Igbo land sef.

The earlier you guys start respecting other parts of Igbo land the better for you. Tufiakwa.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2014
customized13:
I don't know why anambra people like interfering in other Igbo threads, goto IMO, Enugu thread you will see anambrarians trying to derial the thread with cheap comparison. It's not good when everybody complains about you ooo, shey na only una be Igbo land sef.

The earlier you guys start respecting other parts of Igbo land the better for you. Tufiakwa.

My brother is like you are new on Nairaland? I've always seen you as an old member, so you have not heard that
-all imo girls are prostitutes,
-Abia is a hell on earth,
-Enugu men are lazy and can stay under their parents care at the age of 45yrs,
-Ebony is still in blind and is the worst state on earth and needed to vacate their land so that it can be used for agriculture by other igbos,
-Aniomas are not pure igbo,
-Anambra has nothing in common with other igbos,
-Igboland started with Anambra and ended with Anambra,
-God created Anambra in heaven and placed it on earth,
-Anambra is the kingmaker of Igboland,
-Anambra is the most developed state in the SE,
-Anambra is the only working state in the SE,
-only Peter Obi and Obiano are good governors while everyother southeastern state govs are criminals,
-only Anambra produces rich men in Igboland,
-only Anambra decides the fate of Igbos in Nigeria politics,
-Orji Uzor Kalu, Stanley Leo Eke, Anthony Ezenna, Rochas Okorocha et al are not rich except ibeto, innoson and other men from Anambra,
-Abia is unlucky with government while Anambra is very lucky,
-that the name given to the Enugu thread should not be, that the PRIDE of the EAST should be accorded to Anambra alone,
-that we have only two states in Igboland, Anambra and others.

The earlier you know all these the better for you bro.

But my question still goes like this, if truly they have all these why then are they still struggling to be like others and what benefit do they gain in tarnishing the image of their own brothers?

I'm beginning now to buy the Idea of what Gov. Rochas said that the problem we are having in Igboland is the Anambrarains. If there is good thing happening in one Igbo state every other Igbos will be happy celebrating that except them, they are envious of progress in other states.

If you show them a newly constructed dual-carriage road in your state they will be busy asking you road marks, covered drainage while you hardly see one in their state.

I'm just forcing myself to contain them because I'm very much tired of their attitudes. And my Observation here is that they are too many and behaves mostly alike.

But all the same lets just leave them and focus on the things want. God truly knows the best, lets continue to love each other.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OccupyAbia: 4:46am On Dec 21, 2014
I felt you had something tangible to say but noticed it was all crap towards the end of your reply. If you are not tired of T. A and his anointed son's PA then God will judge you with them. How can you say you are concerned and you want PDP to mess this state the more? You're just brain washed, it's a pity.
B2mario:

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2014
B2mario:

My brother is like you are new on Nairaland? I've always seen you as an old member, so you have not heard that
-all imo girls are prostitutes,
-Abia is a hell on earth,
-Enugu men are lazy and can stay under their parents care at the age of 45yrs,
-Ebony is still in blind and is the worst state on earth and needed to vacate their land so that it can be used for agriculture by other igbos,
-Aniomas are not pure igbo,
-Anambra has nothing in common with other igbos,
-Igboland started with Anambra and ended with Anambra,
-God created Anambra in heaven and placed it on earth,
-Anambra is the kingmaker of Igboland,
-Anambra is the most developed state in the SE,
-Anambra is the only working state in the SE,
-only Peter Obi and Obiano are good governors while everyother southeastern state govs are criminals,
-only Anambra produces rich men in Igboland,
-only Anambra decides the fate of Igbos in Nigeria politics,
-Orji Uzor Kalu, Stanley Leo Eke, Anthony Ezenna, Rochas Okorocha et al are not rich except ibeto, innoson and other men from Anambra,
-Abia is unlucky with government while Anambra is very lucky,
-that the name given to the Enugu thread should not be, that the PRIDE of the EAST should be accorded to Anambra alone,
-that we have only two states in Igboland, Anambra and others.

The earlier you know all these the better for you bro.

But my question still goes like this, if truly they have all these why then are they still struggling to be like others and what benefit do they gain in tarnishing the image of their own brothers?

I'm beginning now to buy the Idea of what Gov. Rochas said that the problem we are having in Igboland is the Anambrarains. If there is good thing happening in one Igbo state every other Igbos will be happy celebrating that except them, they are envious of progress in other states.

If you show them a newly constructed dual-carriage road in your state they will be busy asking you road marks, covered drainage while you hardly see one in their state.

I'm just forcing myself to contain them because I'm very much tired of their attitudes. And my Observation here is that they are too many and behaves mostly alike.

But all the same lets just leave them and focus on the things want. God truly knows the best, lets continue to love each other.
well, I'm not new onNairaland and I know all these, I try as much as possible not to engage in a fray with anambrarians because no matter how troublesome they mmaybe, they still remain my brothers.

Its not a good remark when your brothers always complain about your attitude and arrogance. Do you guys think others don't like their state as much as you like yours?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2014
OccupyAbia:
I felt you had something tangible to say but noticed it was all crap towards the end of your reply. If you are not tired of T. A and his anointed son's PA then God will judge you with them. How can you say you are concerned and you want PDP to mess this state the more? You're just brain washed, it's a pity.

some men lack home training and they grew up with it.

We have our different aspirations, support whoever you like and allow someone next to you to do same. You hate Ochendo, yes, i myself may hate him more than you do but his choice of candidate is mine. Can't i express myself as a human, if i don't like rice will you force me to eat it. Alex Otti, Udensi, Akomas may be your preferred candidates, fine and good but i want to support Okezie Ikpeazu. What i have is just one vote and may not vote in Abia state.

There is one thing i hate about this you post, you used abusing words. I can't curse you just because you are not supporting my preferred candidate. In election everybody can not support just one person. Lets not reject Okezie Ikpeazu because of Ochendo, that man might be the messiah we are looking for.

To me, Obi did not do all i expected but he was the one that anointed obiano, now go to Anambra and see what the young man, Obiano is doing today. So the reverse can not be our case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.