Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106581 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
Nwannem b2mario, please focus on the industrial angle of aba, cover as much manufacturing firm as possible. I go send you one bottle of stout grin

I must do because of what you said you will send, but my brand is either Hero or 33. You know I'm one of Abia Heros so i should be taking HERO.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
B2mario:

I must do because of what you said you will send, but my brand is either Hero or 33. You know I'm one of Abia Heros so i should be taking HERO.
haba bros, 33 na water oooo. Well sha you deserve the hero, u be hero.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
B2mario:

is it a new Industrial City and what's the location?

It was started in year 2013 in Osisioma. I read that Abia govt intends to relocate Ariaria market to this place. See below for more information.

Abia Signs PPP Framework for $1Billion Osisioma Industrial Park
Sept 2013

By Chineme Okafor
Based on its decision to relocate industrial workshops and warehouses within the state to a befitting site, the Abia State Government has entered into a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) framework with a firm, Acroideation International Limited, to commence the development of a $1 billion 300-hectare industrial park to be located at Osisioma.

The project, which first phase was expected to be inaugurated in December 2014 with the construction of about 34,346 units of workshops is however projected to consist of a totalled number of 68,692 units of industrial workshops and warehouses sited on 200 hectares, while 1,000 units of residential estate would occupy the remaining 100 hectares when completed.

Tagged the “Abia International Industrial City” (ABIIC), Head, Project Management Team of Acroideation, Seyi Olufade, told journalists yesterday in Abuja, that ABIIC, which was borne out of the need to establish key sectors of the economy of the state, would establish the foundation for the development of competitive domestic products for export, thus, launching the state into the rich field of global economy within time.

Olufade explained that with all its offerings such as expansive shopping malls, warehouses and over 10,000 capacity commercial car park amongst others, ABIIC which he said, was just about a kilometre from the state’s commercial town of Aba will be operated on a Build Operate and Manage (BOM) basis for 35 years from the date of inauguration by Acroideation.

He also said the firm had secured technical partnerships from European and Chinese firms, adding that the United Nations Industrial Organisation (UNIDO), Nigeria’s Bank of Industry (BoI) and Nigerian Investment Promotions Commission (NIPC) amongst others have shown keen interests in the industrial park.

Olufade said: “With the visit of the then Work Bank President, Paul Wolfowitz, in 2005 to view the popular Ariaria market Aba in company of the now Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, it was clear that all the affluence and influence are tucked in Ariaria market and the sway it portends to the Nigerian economy.

Critical elements affecting the growth of the industrial market include lack of product branding, design, packaging, marketing and funding, the ABIIC project is the response to these problems; it is a landmass of 300 hectares in Osisioma, about 1km from Aba town.”

He disclosed further that the industrial complex would rely on the 24 hours electric power supply pledge of the Geometric Aba Independent Power Plant to power its activities with further alternative arrangements, adding that the PPP had been crafted to insulate it from political interference in the case of changes in government.

“We have the strong partnership of the state government, the needed funding and technical expertise have been secured and we are ready to push forward the project with a groundbreaking event slated for September 2013 to herald the commencement of construction,” he stated.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/abia-signs-ppp-framework-for-1bn-osisioma-industrial-park/156836/
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
RareDiamond:

You are a deranged ape, an damn coconut head !!! Did you read the m0ronic comment of OdeniroAruli ? Well i insist that the rubbish happening in Aguleri can't happen in Abia. You can ask the Ibibios that are in land dispute with Abia their story. If you know the village i come from and their anticidents, you would not make the ignorant comment of Aguleri smacking us. I insist in a war between Abia and Anambra; Abia would quash Anambra because Abia is consist of many war mongering communities. I am not what you say i am.
You're daft and senseless.
What's my business with odemumu? The two of you should settle your stupid drift without dragging others into it.
Just re-read your daft comment againgrin so the whole of ibibios are in war with abia or vice versa? How does this daft assumption make sense to you? grin how will abia and anambra start war? What will cause the war and who will kill who via how? You are just too daft and empty.
I have told you and maybe I won't tell you again, whatever village you come from cannot stand the Aguleri people your making jest of in war or crisis of any sort.
They have fought many wars and are still fighting their war without any external help from any community.
Their town is located in a very strategic area.
A town that borders two states,3 local government and about 9 communities. A town that borders different igala villages.
I am even dead sure Aguleri is far better than whatever place you come from.
A town that is always in war but still commercial bank invest in their land at the detriment of other peaceful towns around the area, a town with many local rice mill despite the fact that they produce the smallest quantity of rice in otucha area. A town with many fish pond,streams and river they acquire via crisis. A town that still preserved their historical background(obugad palace) and the tree of trinity.

Aside from what you got from internet, I don't expect you to know more.
Just feed your useless self with whatever nonsense news you want to feed yourself with.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
B2mario:

My dear the person you are quoting should know na. Is he trying to tell us that he has not read about the Aros, Ohaofias, Abiribas, Abams, Ngwas, and the Ibekus.

He cannot fail to tell me that he has not heard of the war between Arochukwu and Anang communities where matchets were flying on air.

But we should not boast with all these, what i know is that God blessed Ndi Igbo, we are hardworking and we can survive in any place we find ourselves.

And no state in Igboland has monopoly of the blessing, Ebonyi which is the youngest state is doing well more than some states created before her.

But we should try and manage this pride found among our Anambra brothers. Southeast leaders should do us a favour by dividing that state, let them take a large portion of it and join it with their Imo brothers in the New Njaba state.

Because if they continue like this, in the next 20yrs we will be singing another Ikwerre and Ika song. Even they have started saying it that they have nothing in common with other igbos while orsumehi, orsumughu, ubulu, aguata, most parts of Ihiala and Nnewi south are more related to their Orsu and Isu brothers in Imo than Awka and Onitsha.

Well,Anambra isnt about to be partitioned anytime soon. Alot of communities in nirthern Imo has their origin in Anambra. So,there wont be any njaba coming your way. The consciousness of Anambrarians is growing strong everyday and it will be near impossible to cut off a part of the state. And please,I ask you and that Tablet-gay to keep my name off your discourse. Because I dont deal with a grown man who gets his a.ss drilled by another man!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gezzzzz

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
abia is getting there
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
not that bad
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
alex otti at ariaria cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:
alex otti at ariaria cool
I thought it was reported that he was prevented from campaigning in ariaria?by the way the guy dey short o
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
asha80:
I thought it was reported that he was prevented from campaigning in ariaria?by the way the guy dey short o
yap, he's short with lots of experience and achievements in life.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
tabletman1:
You're daft and senseless.
What's my business with odemumu? The two of you should settle your stupid drift without dragging others into it.
Just re-read your daft comment againgrin so the whole of ibibios are in war with abia or vice versa? How does this daft assumption make sense to you? grin how will abia and anambra start war? What will cause the war and who will kill who via how? You are just too daft and empty.
I have told you and maybe I won't tell you again, whatever village you come from cannot stand the Aguleri people your making jest of in war or crisis of any sort.
They have fought many wars and are still fighting their war without any external help from any community.
Their town is located in a very strategic area.
A town that borders two states,3 local government and about 9 communities. A town that borders different igala villages.
I am even dead sure Aguleri is far better than whatever place you come from.
A town that is always in war but still commercial bank invest in their land at the detriment of other peaceful towns around the area, a town with many local rice mill despite the fact that they produce the smallest quantity of rice in otucha area. A town with many fish pond,streams and river they acquire via crisis. A town that still preserved their historical background(obugad palace) and the tree of trinity.

Aside from what you got from internet, I don't expect you to know more.
Just feed your useless self with whatever nonsense news you want to feed yourself with.

You are a brainless simpleton of no gender. A nincompoop with a barbarian attitude. You are too daft to understand my comment. My place is far developed than that bush you call Aguleri. I am a Pan Igbo individual that won't seat back and watch shenanigans like you and Odeniro aruala ruin our precious unity. Aguleri is developing and is a great town in their own right. I see an increase in economic activities in that axis. I used them as an example ( without any intention to abuse them) so that m0rons like you and Odeniro Aruala would understand that ANAMBRA IS NOT IN ANYWAY, PLACE OR THING WHATSOEVER SUPERIOR TO OTHER IGBO STATES. This is Ndi Abia thread and they have every right to discuss their development without any noise. I AM NOT WHAT YOU SAY I AM.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
RareDiamond:

You are a brainless simpleton of no gender. A nincompoop with a barbarian attitude. You are too daft to understand my comment. My place is far developed than that bush you call Aguleri. I am a Pan Igbo individual that won't seat back and watch shenanigans like you and Odeniro aruala ruin our precious unity. Aguleri is developing and is a great town in their own right. I see an increase in economic activities in that axis. I used them as an example ( without any intention to abuse them) so that m0rons like you and Odeniro Aruala would understand that ANAMBRA IS NOT IN ANYWAY, PLACE OR THING WHATSOEVER SUPERIOR TO OTHER IGBO STATES. This is Ndi Abia thread and they have every right to discuss their development without any noise. I AM NOT WHAT YOU SAY I AM.

Atulu otu,its your insecurity that is giving you inferiority complex because I have never called you inferiors. Again,keep my name out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Atulu otu,its your insecurity that is giving you inferiority complex because I have never called you inferiors. Again,keep my name out of your mouth.

Ewu congo !!! I am not what you say i am.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
My brother these inferior Igbos are the ones always shouting that Anambra are feeling superior but they are just the victims of their own complex.

OdenigboAroli:

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika erika, marrying an Anambraman or woman is not right but a priviledge, if your not happy that your not from Anambra pls go and die.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Schematics: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
My brother these inferior Igbos are the ones always shouting that Anambra are feeling superior but they are just the victims of their own complex.

Because you have a big head doesn't mean those with perfect head sizes are inferior. You are the inferior one.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Ikengawo: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
LOL Otti looks like a pygmy from Congo
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
RareDiamond:

Yes bro... You're pan igbogrin
You don't intend to abuse them but you have already call their village a bush.
We have seen yoruba pan Igbo and we have equally seen some ikwerre pan Igbo only Jah knows the category you belongs to.
You have been beating your hallow chest but refuse to tell me the cave you crawled from.
You're still daft and a brainless twerp until you show me when and how I join you, odemumu and b2mumu to do your normal useless state bragado.

You're still a moronic ijiot if you failed to scroll back and see how it all started.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
tabletman1:
Yes bro... You're pan igbogrin
You don't intend to abuse them but you have already call their village a bush.
We have seen yoruba pan Igbo and we have equally seen some ikwerre pan Igbo only Jah knows the category you belongs to.
You have been beating your hallow chest but refuse to tell me the cave you crawled from.
You're still daft and a brainless twerp until you show me when and how I join you, odemumu and b2mumu to do your normal useless state bragado.

You're still a moronic ijiot if you failed to scroll back and see how it all started.

You are brainless ape, a castrated pig from shameful background. Id1ot !!! I am not what you say i am because my pan Igbo efforts speak for themselves
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2014
This is what i don't want, an inter-igbo fray.

Biko nu, ozugo.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
RareDiamond:

You are brainless ape, a castrated pig from shameful background. Id1ot !!! I am not what you say i am because my pan Igbo efforts speak for themselves
You have ran out of defensive and brainless defense wordsgrin

I always know how to pummel my attackers and I always hit them hard whenever I dogrin

You're worst of what I said you're.
You're a stinking foolish ape.
Next time you will think out of the box before quoting me like a mad man.

customized13:
Biko nu, ozugo.
I have finished loading my reply before seeing this.
I won't quote the dead soul again, at least for now.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika erika, marrying an Anambraman or woman is not right but a priviledge, if your not happy that your not from Anambra pls go and die.

a priviWHAT?! if i hear. Beta woman for other alaigbo states don finish wey i wan go anambra woman? Not dat i dnt admire anambarians, but 4 me to consider it a privelege to marry from there is an insult to my abia, imo, ebonyi, delta, and rivers sisters.
By d way, what does anambra have that abia cannot boast of asides your much larger population? Is it the commercial n entreprenueral spirit, or literacy rate n intellectual endowment, or cultural history? Nwanne kpachara onwegh'anya. Anambra is not superior to abia IN ANY WAY n VICE VERSA.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
customized13:

Biko nu, ozugo.

Now you can see who are the real problem of the Igbos. Do you see an Enugu, Ebony, Imo or Anioma man here causing problem? It's always ndi Anambra, they can't go and develop their state rather they are looking for someone to praise them even when they are living in a poor state of environment. They are Bingos barking here and here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2014
tabletman1:

I always know how to pummel my attackers and I always hit them hard whenever I dogrin

Oya Oga face the direction of your state, if you can't stay and watch our pictures and give us a constructive criticism/contribution just live. Your stay is no longer welcome here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
SonOfEl:

a priviWHAT?! if i hear. Beta woman for other alaigbo states don finish wey i wan go anambra woman? Not dat i dnt admire anambarians, but 4 me to consider it a privelege to marry from there is an insult to my abia, imo, ebonyi, delta, and rivers sisters.
By d way, what does anambra have that abia cannot boast of asides your much larger population? Is it the commercial n entreprenueral spirit, or literacy rate n intellectual endowment, or cultural history? Nwanne kpachara onwegh'anya. Anambra is not superior to abia IN ANY WAY n VICE VERSA.

Nwanne gwa ya ka onu. Nwanyi anambra ana alu ya alu, Ndi na alugbu di ha. They only suit their men, you hardly see their wives in Abia. Ndi ano na di acho di.

Na them dey do sugar mummy pass, where they will be taking their husband's wealth to sponsor their baby boy.

God forbid for me to marry Anambra woman.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Customized I've gotten more of Aba pix, i covered virtually everything i can set my eyes on, both the good and the bad. I'll show everything here so that we'll not misinform people on this forum.

They will know the true state of Aba so that we will not be afraid if someone calls and tell us that he/she is coming to Aba.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
tabletman1:

YOU ARE A SON OF A BI.ATCH !!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT ID1OTS LIKE YOU IN CHECK. MAY THUNDER DESTROY YOUR LIFELESS BODY YOU MARGOT. I STAND FIRM ON MY STATEMENTS WITHOUT APOLOGY. YOU ARE THE WORST OF ALL LIFELESS DERANGED APES !!! I AM NOT WHAT YOU SAY I AM YOU M0RONIC SIMPLETON OF NO GENDER. NONSENSE !!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aba the Great Enyimba City

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
i see you rarediamond, keep up the good work.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
ABA THE GREAT INDUSTRIAL CITY

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.