Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo (6498 Views)

How many Pvssy You Don Kill This Year Now? / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
guys i decided to settle down with an mbaise woman. is not easy. oboi see list upto 1million naira. excluding traditional wedding and white.
man never chop finish na to spend 1million for introduction. am i stupid? 160tubers of yam? wetin d wan use yam do?

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol, u are paying the bride prize
All the food they fed her included.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
let me just stop at d tubers of yam . i dont want to go on. d girl na gold? i think igbos expecially should look into this marriage of a thiing. do d mean after wedding one starts eating from hand to mouth. with alot of borrowed money hanging on his head?

abeg if noting is done on dat list d gave me i gently go marry abroad. afterall is nt like after spending u will live happily ever after.
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
another thing i told dem i am not doing is d idea of my fiance sister to enter market with me and anything she likes i must buy. am i crasy?

infact i came here to pour my anger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
upon d bad name d have . d didnt even think of amending it by becoming reasonable with der tradional demands

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
urhoboman:
Lol, u are paying the bride prize
All the food they fed her included.

i don hear. na me say make d feed her? did i? let dem continue to feed her den.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
You better run for your life grin

4 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ladies are assets now, am sure you will enjoy more than the N1m you're paying, when the time comes. The money is toooo much though.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote
author=grimandevil post=28668618]upon d bad name d have. d didnt even
think of amending it by becoming reasonable with der tradional
demands[/quote]

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
An Mbaise lady rejected your proposal and you came up with these lies, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
reject u said? am the one to pay am i nt? even if someone gives me d money i use it and start more biz

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by 1one: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
I mentioned something like this in one other thread.

Hmmm...Single guys of Nairaland, especially those that are just starting life and have not started earning N10millon per month ; PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM IGBO GIRLS OOOO... then if you hear she's from Imo state... Fly away from her... If she's from Mbaise in particular ; just disappear into thin air!!!

A word is enough for the guys angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by stinggy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Ladies are assets now, am sure you will enjoy more than the N1m you're paying, when the time comes. The money is toooo much though.

Talking of someone that's most likely not to bring any economic value to the union. So what are men? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

Talking of someone that's most likely not to bring any economic value to the union. So what are men? cheesy
Did you read anywhere in the story that the lady is a dependent one? A potential liability? Yes, the price is too much, but truss me, some girls are worth it, and much more.
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by stinggy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Did you read anywhere in the story that the lady is a dependent one? A potential liability? Yes, the price is too much, but truss me, some girls are worth it, and much more.
If the lady isn't a potential liability, believe me the guy won't be here to discuss her matter. Yes, some girls are worth even more, but I don't think this particular one is worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

If the lady isn't a potential liability, believe me the guy won't be here to discuss her matter. Yes, some girls are worth even more, but I don't think this particular one is worth it.
From what I read, the guy didn't complain or have a problem with the quality of his intended bride. His problem is with the amount he was asked to pay. Enough said, cause I don't know both the guy and the girl, just judging from what I read here.
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by dechandel(f): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014

Hian
You never even see anything
Their level of golddigging all in the name of brideprice is alarming. Annoying and evil.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Deshannel(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
dechandel:

Hian
You never even see anything
Their level of golddigging all in the name of brideprice is alarming. Annoying and evil.
Tufiakwa
so you be Igbo?
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by dechandel(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Deshannel:

so you be Igbo?

Don't i look like one??
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Deshannel(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
dechandel:

Don't i look like one??
we r usually cute though.
I keep repping my heartland babes. them too dey fine abeg
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Team mbaise defend unaselves....prove op wrong.....#mbanoalltheway#
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=naijaboiy post=28669370][i][font=serif]You better run for your life run go where.....
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=grimandevil post=28668426]guys i decided to settle down with an mbaise woman. is not easy. oboi see list upto 1million naira. excluding traditional wedding and white.
man never chop finish na to spend 1million for introduction. am i stupid? 160tubers of yam? wetin d wan use yam do?
marry her hi-purchase

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by VocalWalls: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is your chosen life partner not worth much more than 1m?

Also, I think you went as a big man from Obodo oyibo.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=grimandevil post=28668426]guys i decided to settle down with an mbaise woman. is not easy. oboi see list upto 1million naira. excluding traditional wedding and white.
marry her daily deliver or hi-purchase until d moni complete
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by grimandevil: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
stinggy:

no mind her

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Vivly(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
grimandevil:
another thing i told dem i am not doing is d idea of my fiance sister to enter market with me and anything she likes i must buy. am i crasy?
infact i came here to pour my anger.
This too? Not unless it's buy one get one free

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reminds of me of what I passed through in Ibeku Abia state. 80 kegs of palmwine, 120 cartons of beer etc and my question, who wan drink am? I guess you are from Anambra, I'm asking because they see us as money making machines. Na you wan marry, so carry your cross bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
10 tubers of yam,100 liters of palm wine,1 bag of rice,white nd black hens,wraper,50 creats of beer,kola nut and aligator peper,maggi,salt,pepers,diary 5naira. mba4
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by plaetton: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Frankly, the complete monetization and perversion of very important aspects of Igbo culture continues to be a great source embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Makamuanwuo:
you dey ask me? undecided
Re: Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
grimandevil:
reject u said? am the one to pay am i nt? even if someone gives me d money i use it and start more biz
You are lying. I million Naira for introduction, do you know what is introduction?
And gullible folks
believed you.

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies / Lady With Gigantic Boobs And Fat Camel Toe Causes Commotion On Twitter (photos) / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.