Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos (27636 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2014
lafflaff123:
About 3 years ago, my immediate younger sister brought home her fiancee for introduction. When i was told he was from the East, i just knew i had to come to Nigeria for security reasons.

So i saw him, young and a smooth talker. I called him to one side and had a man to man talk with him(IF MY SISTER DIE IN ANY SUSPICIOUS WAY TWO OF US WILL TALK/ IF MY SISTER COMOT FOR HOUSE AND NO COME BACK TWO OF US GO TALK/IF THEM KIDNAP MY SISTER AND NA ME FOR AMERICA THEM DEY CALL FOR RANSOM MONEY WE GO TALK/IF MY SISTER BEGIN CRAZE FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND YOUR MONEY DEY FLOW LEFT AND RIGHT THEN WE NEED TO TALK/IF ANYTHING DO MY SISTER WE GO TALK)

You cannot make this up. I actually told him this and he did not find it funny. I was born and bred in Lagos(I am not Yoruba) and around where i grew up, strange things kept happening to this IBO Wive's and that was why i was puzzled my sister brought one home. The guy looked for one excuse or the other not to commit to the wedding and he left with some other girl for Malaysia, and i breathed a sigh of relief.

Today my sister is married to somebody not from where our INDUSTRIOUS brothers come from. So why do i bring this story up? this woman's husband in this story should be asked very well what happened to his wife. Especially when it happened around when it is approaching CHRISTMAS. This is the season where ROBBERY,RITUALS,KIDNAP start rearing its head because our INDUSTRIOUS brothers have to go show off in the EAST.

Lastly, NONE of our FAMILY MEMBERS shall become a VICTIM of anything BAD in Nigeria this December period in JESUS NAME.

And after all this garbage you didn't have the boldness to mention the inconsequential place you come from?
But only where you were not from?
Inferiority complex na bastard
You said you were a man abi,abeg check well o
Check well well
Just because dem say you be minority tribe doesn't mean you have minority senses

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by lafflaff123(m): 4:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:

And after all this garbage you didn't have the boldness to mention the inconsequential place you come from?
But only where you were not from?
Inferiority complex na bastard
You said you were a man abi,abeg check well o
Check well well
Just because dem say you be minority tribe doesn't mean you have minority senses

Lol @Babymama. Abi u be Babymama to one of our INDUSTRIOUS brothers? that means say one day we go READ your OBITO here too.
Re: Photo: Mother Of 4 Murdered In Her Home In Lagos by NobleG1(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2015
The husband should be the first suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.