Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano (7038 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by toludadon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
In what can best be described as the first open attack against the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, Anambra State governor, Wille Obiano has taken a swipe at the president, saying he has failed Nigerians, especially the Igbo people.The governor who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne, in a statement on Sunday said “Goodluck made a lot of mistakes and the mistake we made was to rush and endorse him for presidency.”The condemnation of the president fuels speculations that the Anambra governor is working with Governor Amaechi of Rivers state against President Jonathan’sre-election bid.Governor Amaechi is one of the governor who has staunchly criticized the president, urging Nigerians to vote him out in 2015.Below is the statement from Obiano’s SSA, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne:“GEJ made a lot of mistakes so don’t blame anybody for condemning his administration. People are seriously suffering but the truth is that we don’t have an option. His tenure seems very bad to a common man. I don’t care what you think but the poor is becoming poorer on daily basis and the cabals are making progress every day. Mr President has failed ndi Igbo completely by not doing enough for us. As a matter of fact, things are seriously not right. We can’t continue attacking the people who are saying the truth. Obasanjo attacked him and we allgot angry and attacked Obasanjo back but GEJ know that what Obasanjo said is correct and sent governors to go and beg OBJ. The truth of the matter is that as the day go by, he keeps making serious mistakes. The advisers are not doing any good job at all. The prices of goods have been up by almost 50% since he came in. Infrastructural development is at zero level. Remember he has stayed for almost 6 years. It seems to me that he is not the right man for this country. Look at the second Niger Bridge, the sea port is a charade. The Federal high ways in Anambra is nothing to talk home about. Electricity is zero. Food availabilityis something else. Petrol price hasrisen and by March next year it will sky rocket again. So what do we do? APC is not an option. We have to get GEJ to sign a contract with Ndi Igbo. We havesuffered too much under his administration and what our leaders are doing is to support him blindly with each looking for political appointments instead of fighting for ndi Igbo. We have to stop this madness. When Obasanjo was the president, I know the major positions that Ndi Igbo occupied then. Today we have nothing. If you watched his declaration when Sen Jen Nnamani stood up to talk…

He told GEJ that ndi Igbo are not fools. We have looked at the way he is running this country and thatwe will not allow that to happen in his next term. But he didn’t make a comment about what Nnamani said. Therefore, he didn’t accept to change his system. We have to stop worshiping these men. The damage has been made but ndi Igbo did not try to nail him to the cross. We ran out immediately in his support as if he has tried for us.”

http://abusidiqu.com/governor-obiano-blast-jonathan-says-failed-nigerians/

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by holatin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Even my house cockroach and wall gecko knows

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Alphaoscar: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
another spanner lost. GEJ till 2015 !!!

21 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Mogidi: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
From http://abusidiqu.com/

Who is abusidiqu, new information minister for Bukohari's boko haram?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
Even my house cockroach and wall gecko knows

Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by azimibraun: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am Danm sure the post will not be true of the governor saying so.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
GEJ is a whooping and compound failure.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
I was amazed when i watched it on NTA-Awka...
Apparently,Gej has failed ndi Anambra...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by azimibraun: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Now I will read and then make my comment. Willie obian ke? I doubt.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by BlackTechnology: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fake news.

APC this won't work

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by BlackTechnology: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kingsley1000:

Nwanne sorry I think your TV is powered by kerosene

Pls sleep when you wake up revisit the so called thing you watched.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Descartes: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Another sponsored propaganda from the same people angry

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Fake news.

APC this won't work
Guy the news isn't apc affliated,if you wanna confirm,type the topic on google or better take a look at the deteriorating federal roads here,shaking old niger bridge,no federal establishment here...is evident

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Even my bingo barks when GEJ is shown on TV. - a nairalander. grin

but nairaland ibos want us to believe GEJ has the SE on locked Down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by azimibraun: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
I talk am now.. haba. Willie doesn't have such balls jare. The man who spoke, actually spoke from talks he and his governor share behind but the governor will deny and fire him, when the presidency reacts to this.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by CharliParker: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is it now that Obiano know that GEJ have failed not only ndigbo but Nigeria at large any way thank God for Owelle Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Collynzo9: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abusidiqu the fake APC propaganda website.
The write up looks like that of a JSS2 student practising letter writing, not what a governor's special assistant will write.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Iroh88(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
In Oritse Femi's voice: Obodo Robodo!!

Opolo Eye don yarn!! grin
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by chino11(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
I cannot confirm this news from the corridors of power here in Anambra.

GEJ till 2015 cool
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by brownlord2: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Great, coming from a neutral person and different party.

2015 will be interesting
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Collynzo9:
Abusidiqu the fake APC propaganda website.
The write up looks like that of a JSS2 student practising letter writing, now what a governor's special assistant will write.
you guys always make it to seem as if there aren't ibos who reason differently. Are you saying that every ibo supports cluelessness? I doubt it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
HOW DOES IT AFFECT GEJ'S REELECTION?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by cheruv: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Fake news.

APC this won't work
nwanne ihe obiano kwuru vu eziokwu undecided amam na o n'ewute mana o nweghi ihe ozo anyi nwere ike ime.
obi dikwa m uto mgbem gutara ebe ahu o si na APC anoghi na nchikota nhoro grin grin nihi n'eleghi anya na oga Yonatan na PDP abaghuru anyi uru,parti APC a kaghi PDP mma maoli. undecided
ihe anyi bu umuigbo gaeme by ilekota onwe anyi dirikwa na njikere maka esi anyi gaapu ala Naijiria a!!! cry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
APC is not an option. We have to get GEJ to sign a contract with Ndi Igbo. We havesuffered too much under his administration and what our leaders are doing is to support him blindly with each looking for political appointments instead of fighting for ndi Igbo.

This got me cracking.
So you will rather sign a deal with devil than try a new option.

See what is coming out from the mouth of a governor.
He couldn't deliver in six years and you want him to deliver in four

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by BrokenTV: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
you guys always make it to seem as if there aren't ibos who reason differently. Are you saying that every ibo supports cluelessness? I doubt it.
I was thinking that the person that was writing all this trash is a small kid till i went through your profile, is unfortunate that your are a grown up boy not a man.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by stinggy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Even Obiano now realise all these?

February will surely be a great month smiley

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Jokay07(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
they themselves are clueless and blindfolded wt cheap poilitical post
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
phantonce:
APC is not an option. We have to get GEJ to sign a contract with Ndi Igbo. We havesuffered too much under his administration and what our leaders are doing is to support him blindly with each looking for political appointments instead of fighting for ndi Igbo.

This got me cracking.

How are you different from your blind leaders?
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by sandraokosun: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kingsley1000:
some saTANs won't watch it.

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by sandraokosun: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
ofiafuluego:
HOW DOES IT AFFECT GEJ'S REELECTION?
are u #CLUELESS

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by farem: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by sandraokosun: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
phantonce:

This got me cracking.

even jonothing said on nta in 2011 that if he was elected in 2011 and could not solve power. That means he can't do anything even when given another 4. Type #CLUELESS in google it shows jonothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: See What Buhari Did, Can This Be Intentional? (photo) / Lagos Seeks Partnership With Private Sector, Stakeholders For Smart City Project / PDP Takes Campaign Rally To Shinkafi LGA, Zamfara State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.