Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano (7052 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by RockMaxi: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Somebody please wake me up from this dream. Obiano!!!

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Descartes: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
I smell brown roof repubs everywhere on this thread angry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by gratieao: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
From http://abusidiqu.com/

Who is abusidiqu, new information minister for Bukohari's boko haram?
Truth is bitter but it must be told! GEJ is a big time failure! We are only supporting him because we lack option. Like the poster said Onitsha port is a charade, Second Niger bridge remained a pipe dream, all federal road in south east is in its worst situation.
Let us not pretend, the Otueke man have failed Nigeria. APC are not better though

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Clerverly: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Clerverly: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
gratieao:

Truth is bitter but it must be told! GEJ is a big time failure! We are only supporting him because we lack option. Like the poster said Onitsha port is a charade, Second Niger bridge remained a pipe dream, all federal road in south east is in its worst situation.
Let us not pretend, the Otueke man have failed Nigeria. APC are not better though

But the point remains that Obiano does not possess the "liver" to criticize jonathan likewise other Igbo politicians cum business men!
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Collynzo9: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
you guys always make it to seem as if there aren't ibos who reason differently. Are you saying that every ibo supports cluelessness? I doubt it.
I am saying that Abusidiqu is not and has never been a credible source of information.
We know his antics during the Anambra elections.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by gratieao: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clerverly:

But the point remains that Obiano does not possess the "liver" to criticize jonathan likewise other Igbo politicians cum business men!
Don't say what u don't know.
I support GEJ against people like Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu etc who have proven to be worst than GEJ.
I will vote GEJ if APC present Atiku, Buhari or any Hausa candidate, that born to rule mentality must be kill once and for all in this country.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Clerverly: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
gratieao:

I support GEJ against people like Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu etc who have proven to be worst than GEJ.
I will vote GEJ if APC present Atiku, Buhari or any Hausa candidate, that born to rule mentality must be kill once and for all in this country.

Kpele! No be me tell you make u dey support a clannish ogogoro man! wink

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't even use Umbrellas anymore.. I don't want to be a part of failure

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by BlackTechnology: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
gratieao:

gratieao:

The worst GEJ is better than the best Buhari

Born To Rule mentality must die.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by viczing(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Even my bingo barks when GEJ is shown on TV. - a nairalander. grin

but nairaland ibos want us to believe GEJ has the SE on locked Down

Maybe you didn't read well and this is what he said abt ya party APC.....read below

So what do we do? APC is not an option. We have to get GEJ to sign a contract with Ndi Igbo.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Abagworo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am not surprised as this man has fallen out with Obi who happens to be one of the worst enemies of Ndigbo.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Osakah24(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Even my bingo barks when GEJ is shown on TV. - a nairalander. grin

but nairaland ibos want us to believe GEJ has the SE on locked Down
Jonathan cant point at a tangible thing he has done for the SE in the last four years even though he got his major votes from that region, anyone defending him deep down within himself knows the truth. He just haven't done enough to deserve a second term, that obj got a second term even without performing in his first is a mistake we should not make again. If Gej looses the winner will definitely work because he will seek re- election and wont forget easily what happened to his predecessor. Lets get it right for once, I just wish Apc will campaign more in the SE come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Osakah24(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
IjogzK:
I don't even use Umbrellas anymore.. I don't want to be a part of failure
Except you also reside in the proverbial france of nairaland,if not then harmattan dont need umbrella but good brooms and enough water
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
If we are to tell ourselves the truth, Jonathan has failed. It is only natural for we to send his government parking in 2015.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by major466(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
The gimmick employed to divide the igbos through cheap sentiments against President Goodluck Jonathan is too old fashioned. They should try something else. And Buhari who did nothing for the Igbos while in charge of PTF is the only alternative? Tell me another story.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by oneeast: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
You are an ediot. the mofo called Okorosha is a clown and an under-performer who borrowed over 200billion and shared it out to his northern cousins while his state Imo rots away. Okorosha is the real enemy of Ndi Igbo and Imo state particularly.

Abagworo:
I am not surprised as this man has fallen out with Obi who happens to be one of the worst enemies of Ndigbo.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by LogicPower(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
toludadon:
.Below is the statement from Obiano’s SSA, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne:“GEJ made a lot of mistakes so don’t blame anybody for condemning his administration. People are seriously suffering but the truth is that we don’t have an option. His tenure seems very bad to a common man. I don’t care what you think but the poor is becoming poorer on daily basis and the cabals are making progress every day. Mr President has failed ndi Igbo completely by not doing enough for us.

http://abusidiqu.com/governor-obiano-blast-jonathan-says-failed-nigerians/

It's now clear to everybody that the 15 years of PDP's misrule has benefited only the kleptomaniac elite (from all the regions and ethnic groups), with some of them becoming super-billionaires.

But as the ordinary Nigerians so are eager to see the back of this clueless and clownish administration, the selfish elite who are benefiting massively from this corruption-tolerant government would do everything within their powers to thwart our common desire for a change come 2015.

To the cabal and their shameless armies of cronies, minions and hangers-on, the GEJ govt might be 'the best ever' govt, but to the common people life is far worse under this govt, as more and more people sink deeper in the abyss of excruciating poverty that deprives them and their family of their basic humanity and dignity.

One does not need to be a Prof. of sociology to know that the nature, frequency and gravity of some of the domestic and other violent crimes that today characterize the life of the ordinary Nigerians mainly owe their roots to poverty, helplessness and hopelessness that send more and more people to the brink of depression and mental breakdowns.

It is heart-wrenching to read stories these days of Nigerians being killed by their neighbours, friends, and even parents, brothers/sisters and relatives, in a dispute over something worth LESS THAN $500! We even read on this forum how some young people were killed by their parents for 'stealing' THE FOOD THEY ATE (not sold, for goodness sake!) from their home kitchen. And you would find this level of poverty in ALL the regions, and among all the ethnic groups!

I always wonder how the thieving elite of Nigeria (from all the regions and religions) manage to sleep in the night, after CALLOUSLY LOOTING SO MUCH for themselves and their family at the expense of the ordinary Nigerians who are so poor and deprived that they could not even feed themselves and their families. It really takes a lot of heartlessness to do this!
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abagworo:
Ten bottles of o'mpa for you

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Demdem(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
himkers:
GEJ is a whooping and compound failure.

Only fools will think in the contrary
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Caseless: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
This man defeated my man at d poll, but i'm begining to like him.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Though the points raised are the facts. Jonathan has failed Ndi Igbo but Obiano cannot make such comments. Im no get liver!
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Eziachi: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
I thought I was the only Igbo blood who could see Jonathan ineptness even from his days as a deputy governor?

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Bruteforce101: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Collynzo9:
Abusidiqu the fake APC propaganda website.
The write up looks like that of a JSS2 student practising letter writing, not what a governor's special assistant will write.

Amadi collins, the road side welder. Shame on you. Propaganda indeed.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Bruteforce101: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Descartes:
I smell brown roof repubs everywhere on this thread angry

Keep throwing jabs at the SW even when the topic is not about us. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by laimo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who doesn't know Jonathan is a failure? Who doesn't? Go to Onitsha-Enugu expressway,it's as bad as nonexistent.
You can't blame APC. Pdp has failed and the Igbos know it too.
The East-West Road that runs through Jonathan's home state is nonexistent.
Stop lying to people,Jonathan is not supposed to be president. It was a woeful error.
Let's make it clear in 2015.

Treat Jonathan's mess-ups.No other way.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigerian journalists are useless

If the White House spokesman says things we don't see titles in US claiming Obama said! The spokesman gets duely addressed.

Why do Nigerian journalist like misleading titles?
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Collynzo9: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
Who doesn't know Jonathan is a failure? Who doesn't? Go to Onitsha-Enugu expressway,it's as bad as nonexistent.
You can't blame APC. Pdp has failed and the Igbos know it too.
The East-West Road that runs through Jonathan's home state is nonexistent.
Stop lying to people,Jonathan is not supposed to be president. It was a woeful error.
Let's make it clear in 2015.

Treat Jonathan's mess-ups.No other way.
East west road non-existent?
When last did you pass through it?
You don't have to tell blatant lies in order to sell your candidate
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by laimo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
major466:
The gimmick employed to divide the igbos through cheap sentiments against President Goodluck Jonathan is too old fashioned. They should try something else. And Buhari who did nothing for the Igbos while in charge of PTF is the only alternative? Tell me another story.
I know one thing Buhari did for Igbo while in charge of PTF. Buhari brought Dora Akunyili(later the incorruptible NAFDAC czar)to limelight. Buhari made Dora Akunyili the SE Coordinator of PTF. I'm pretty sure she did a great job. She was then recommended for the NAFDAC job because of the impact she had with PTF.

Buhari did a lot for Ndi Igbo. Your enemies are in Igbo land as espoused by Obiano above.
Obiano has told the truth,starting to like him.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Collynzo9: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:
Nigerian journalists are useless

If the White House spokesman says things we don't see titles in US claiming Obama said! The spokesman gets duely addressed.

Why do Nigerian journalist like misleading titles?
Don't insult journalists because of a paid liar called abisidiqu. He isn't a journalist in any way.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by laimo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Collynzo9:

East west road non-existent?
When last did you pass through it?
You don't have to tell blatant lies in order to sell your candidate
I drove on the East-West footpath,not road last week on my way to PH from...,so you stop lying.
Are you oLIESa Metuh?
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Collynzo9: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
I drove on the East-West footpath,not road last week on my way to PH from...,so you stop lying.
Are you oLIESa Metuh?
On you r way to PH, what part was that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) / The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.