Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano (7057 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
I know one thing Buhari did for Igbo while in charge of PTF. Buhari brought Dora Akunyili(later the incorruptible NAFDAC czar)to limelight. Buhari made Dora Akunyili the SE Coordinator of PTF. I'm pretty sure she did a great job. She was then recommended for the NAFDAC job because of the impact she had with PTF.

Buhari did a lot for Ndi Igbo. Your enemies are in Igbo land as espoused by Obiano above.
Obiano has told the truth,starting to like him.
not sure buhari did any major road construction in the south east which was more important to them than appointment of akunyili..if u know any road done by buhari's ptf let me know
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Collynzo9:

Don't insult journalists because of a paid liar called abisidiqu. He isn't a journalist in any way.

but all journalists do this nonsense in Nigeria

how many times do you read a news Titled "Jonathan said . . . . " but by the time you get to the second paragraph it turns out he was speaking through Doyin Okupe or Rueben Agbati.

I think this is very unprofessional from Nigerian journalist

Whats wrong with having titles like "Doyin Okupe - Presidential spokesman said . . . .". So that when you read through the news, the body will match the title?
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Descartes: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Keep throwing jabs at the SW even when the topic is not about us. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Your hypocrisy is LEGENDARY.

Abeg park well angry
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:

how many times do you read a news Titled "Jonathan said . . . . " but by the time you get to the second paragraph it turns out he was speaking through Doyin Okupe or Rueben Agbati.

Whats wrong with having titles like "Doyin Okupe - Presidential spokesman said . . . .". So that when you read through the news, the body will match the title?
what has this nonsense you wrote got to do with the fact that Jonathan has failed Ndi Igbo whether Obiano said it or not? Why are you deviating from the topic you bloody Jonathanian?

angry angry
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
berem:
what has this nonsense you wrote got to do with the fact that Jonathan has failed Ndi Igbo whether Obiano said it or not? Why are you deviating from the topic you bloody Jonathanian?

angry angry

smh
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:

smh
smh for you too you blind supporter of Jonathan!!

angry angry
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
berem:
smh for you too you blind supporter of Jonathan!!

angry angry

if you like me there are better ways to say so

grin
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Eziachi: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:

I agreed with you. It is an illiterate and lame Nigeria journalism.
Whenever I see a supposed utterances of a personality, trying to read it, you find out that its not the person but a third person expressing an opinion inbehalf.
Being a spokesman doesn't translate into direct acknowledgement of an inherent representation of the aforementioned character, unless you are reading a statement signed by the person.

If what was said becomes libellous, the person will claim not to have said any and the so called spokesman will be in soup.
That is what happened to Abati when Buhari sued him for libel, probably he thought he was representing the voice of his boss, when he could not contain his enthusiasm.
But this does not diminish the main flesh of this story.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eziachi:

Whenever I see a supposed utterances of a personality, trying to read it, you find out that its not the person but a third person expressing an opinion inbehalf.
Being a spokesman doesn't translate into direct acknowledgement of an inherent representation of the aforementioned character, unless you are reading a statement signed by the person.

If what was said becomes libellous, the person will claim not to have said any and the so called spokesman will be in soup.
That is what happened to Abati when Buhari sued him for libel, probably he thought he was representing the voice of his boss, when he could not contain his enthusiasm.

exactly. it is very frustrating.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Yeske2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Where are the saTANists when you need then, when we say GEJ is a fraud, they bark. Good enough it's becoming evident everyday.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by canalily(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Obiagelli:

How are you different from your blind leaders?
no Obyy leave him. He is hypermyopic...
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by JEITO: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gov Obiano we all love you! But don't start talking too much because you don't know the ropes very well yet. Besides APGA will endorse him as their candidate and you will end up in his campaign team.

We don't want FFK all over again
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by Bruteforce101: 3:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:

Your hypocrisy is LEGENDARY.

Abeg park well angry

Alrite.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by FKO81(m): 5:12am On Dec 08, 2014
JEITO:
Gov Obiano we all love you! But don't start talking too much because you don't know the ropes very well yet. Besides APGA will endorse him as their candidate and you will end up in his campaign team.

We don't want FFK all over again
This is fake news, APC are dishing out fake news every single day to Igbos to change their minds towards GEJ, Gov Willie will be the last person on earth that will discredit GEJ administration. Try and check Anambra thread later today to see federal government presence in Anambra and Gov Obiano's endorsement billboard for GEJ, I will post the pictures later today.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by cooltone: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Since I was a kid a journey from Eleme junction, Portharcourt to Aba takes a maximum time of 45 minutes even with numerous police checks. But today under Jonathan's administration it takes a minimum of 4 hours of gnashing of teeth to get to Alaoji from Eleme junction. The worst hit is the Obigbo part. Then going from Aba to Ikot Ekpene is no longer a possibility. Before Jonathan it was a possible venture. So what has Jonathan really done for us Igbos. Nothing and absolutely Nothing.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by cooltone: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2014
FKO81:

This is fake news, APC are dishing out fake news every single day to Igbos to change their minds towards GEJ, Gov Willie will be the last person on earth that will discredit GEJ administration. Try and check Anambra thread later today to see federal government presence in Anambra and Gov Obiano's endorsement billboard for GEJ, I will post the pictures later today.
Please show us what GEJ has done in your state QED. The man is a grand failure and exploits clannish politics as strategy, I don't know for Obiano and Anambra but GEJ has done nothing in areas which I operate in the east which are Abia, Rivers, Imo, AkwaIbom and Cross River states.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2014
FKO81:

This is the handwork of Peter obi trying to cause disaffection between GEJ and Obiano not APC.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by FKO81(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
cooltone:

Please show us what GEJ has done in your state QED. The man is a grand failure and exploits clannish politics as strategy, I don't know for Obiano and Anambra but GEJ has done nothing in areas which I operate in the east which are Abia, Rivers, Imo, AkwaIbom and Cross River states.
I know you are doing the task your masters gave you, all I can say, you are wasting your time, your propaganda will not work.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by cooltone: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
FKO81:

I know you are doing the task your masters gave you, all I can say, you are wasting your time, your propaganda will not work.
Bro your may have a master but I don't. Nobody pays me to say the truth. GEj's government are monumental disaster and failure. They have failed woefully. To tell you how unimpressed I am, I will vote a goat once he is not Jonathan period.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by PhockPhockMan: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2014
chino11:
I cannot confirm this news from the corridors of power here in Anambra.

GEJ till 2015 cool
Chino, how is your political ambition moving?

On topic, I don't believe the news.
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by FKO81(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Chino, how is your political ambition moving?

On topic, I don't believe the news.
The guy you are quoting is not Chino

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by seguno2: 3:51am On Apr 18, 2021
sandraokosun:
even jonothing said on nta in 2011 that if he was elected in 2011 and could not solve power. That means he can't do anything even when given another 4. Type #CLUELESS in google it shows jonothing

This is 2021, seven years later.
How far
Re: GEJ Is a Failure- Willie Obiano by thelinguist: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Eziachi:

it is click bait, not a Nigerian thing though, even western media news outlet use it... Its annoying, but not illegal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / We Will Resist Privatisation Of Electricity / The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.