Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos (26182 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / SIWN may arrest tinubu over fraud / Subsidy Scam Suspect Denied Bail Over ‘Criminal History’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
Dude, is logic foreign to you? Obviously, your state of origin does not have to be Lagos for you to run for governor. If you like, put Sokoto as your state of origin. Ambode should simply have put Ondo as he did in 1980; then he won't have issues.
He says he's a Lagosian.And has proven it,worked for Lagos for 30years. You can't disprove him.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
Aregbesola,present Osun governor started politics from Lagos. He was commissioner for two terms. No one told him he's from Osun. Stop belittling yourself.
Joe Igbokwe, an Obosi man from Anambra is APC spokesman in Lagos.
Ben Nwabueze,an Anambra man from SE is commissioner for finance and budget planning presently in Lagos.
The chief of LASTMA is an Edo man.

Lagos doesn't discriminate.Those against people from other places becoming anything in Lagos are showing their selfish hands which will work against them on election day in a cosmopolitan city like my Lagos.
Since when do you campaign or contest to become a commissioner. That's a post where people get appointed not elected... get that into your head man.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
Maybe you should tell us what the constitution says about eligibility to contest for governorship in a state. If you don't have to have Lagos as your state of origin in order to contest, then what stops you?
See what you wrote.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
aljharem:

Thus Omo ale ni Ambode
No be me talk am ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
See what you wrote.
...and what do you see (or do not see) there? I hope you are not dyslexic?
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
saxywale:

Since when do you campaign or contest to become a commissioner. That's a post where people get appointed not elected... get that into your head man.
Please be cerebral.You've made no points here.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
He says he's a Lagosian.And has proven it,worked for Lagos for 30years. You can't disprove him.
LOL. So the JAMB form has not shown him up? You be learner sha. Once again, YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN DOES NOT CHANGE. If you like, work for 60 years in Lagos, if your State of Origin is Ondo, it remains Ondo. If the form has a field called "State of Residence", then that should be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
I see you are.You write one thing now. When cornered,you change it.Can you stick it in one place at all?
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
I see you are.You write one thing now. When cornered,you change it.You a flip-flop?Can you stick it in one place at all?
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
LOL. So the JAMB form has not shown him up? You be learner sha.
JAMB presently unverified, maybe unverifiable.
He's a Lagosian after this length of years and that's the point.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
I see you are.You write one thing now. When cornered,you change it.You a flip-flop?Can you stick it in one place at all?
The only flip-flop here is in your head because you simply can't comprehend a simple comment. When I write, I don't also have the duty to translate to you.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:

He's a Lagosian after this length of years and that's the point.
LMAO. This dude is dim sha. ONCE AGAIN, YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN DOES NOT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS YOU SPEND IN THE STATE. State your vernacular so I can put it in a language you better understand.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
LMAO. This dude is dim sha. ONCE AGAIN, YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN DOES NOT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS YOU SPEND IN THE STATE. State your vernacular so I can put it in a language you better understand.
Igbo.
Btw,the courts will decide and you'll get beaten at the polls.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
Igbo.
Btw,the courts will decide and you'll get beaten at the polls. Dimness is an understatement for you.Let's hope you understand that.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
Igbo.
Btw,the courts will decide and you'll get beaten at the polls. Dimness is an understatement for you.Let's hope you understand that.
...and he even stated it (his vernacular)...speaking of "being so dim as to cause a solar eclipse"...hahahaha...I forgot speaking figuratively is a foreign concept to some fellow Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
logica:
...and he even stated it (his vernacular)...speaking of "being so dim as to cause a solar eclipse"...hahahaha...I forgot speaking figuratively is a foreign concept to some fellow Nigerians. grin
You're really not a Lagosian.It's obvious. You don't get it.
You know nothing about Lagos.I needed more intelligent retorts, didn't get them. grin
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by logica(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
You're really not a Lagosian.It's obvious. You don't get it.
You know nothing about Lagos.I needed more intelligent retorts, didn't get them. grin
Ah no wonder I get frustrated that I'm almost pulling out my hairs each time I step out of my house. Na dimmies like this one dey claim Lagos these days. Don't worry, we will soon conduct IQ tests as a means of decongesting Lagos.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by azimibraun: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ondo in 1981 and Lagos in 2014 and our constitution says 10yrs and the man gave our constitution 23yrs jara. Yet people want to c
Talk thrash. All I know is that ogwuche has not been paid his100million naira o! Ambode may charge 200million o! Na compensation gov't we hey run? All bros dss no Sabi dem job. Ok o! Arrested him and pay damages.

1 Like

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2014
logica:
Ah no wonder I get frustrated that I'm almost pulling out my hairs each time I step out of my house. Na dimmies like this one dey claim Lagos these days. Don't worry, we will soon conduct IQ tests as a means of decongesting Lagos.
You want to deport Igbos again?!Pulling your hairs out too?!Check Yaba left. You could be gone already. grin hahahaha
I'm sorry I couldn't help you understand better. I couldn't start teaching you 1+1=2.Thought you'd left kindergarten.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by FCTProperties: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Please be cerebral.You've made no points here.
I can see you don't understand simple comprehension. All those people you listed served as commissioners and DG of agencies and were appointed and not elected. Man you are very dull.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2014
saxywale:

I can see you don't understand simple comprehension. All those people you listed served as commissioners and DG of agencies and were appointed and not elected. Man you are very dull.
SMH.I won't reiterate the premises of my presentation,you won't still comprehend.Try to think deeper,it might help you.You've made no points as always.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Aregbesola,present Osun governor started politics from Lagos. He was commissioner for two terms. No one told him he's from Osun. Stop belittling yourself.
Joe Igbokwe, an Obosi man from Anambra is APC spokesman in Lagos.
Ben Nwabueze,an Anambra man from SE is commissioner for finance and budget planning presently in Lagos.
The chief of LASTMA is an Edo man.

Lagos doesn't discriminate.Those against people from other places becoming anything in Lagos are showing their selfish hands which will work against them on election day in a cosmopolitan city like my Lagos.

APC must take advantage of this discrimination.
You are very clueless. Why not shut the hell up and think before you spew this trash, spamming the thread with senseless arguments that have no logical connection with the post. Ambode is a criminal to have filled in his Jamb Ondo state and now he's claiming Lagos Indigene.

APShit would soon split as usual after the presidential primaries that would cede Mungo Park Atiku as presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 08, 2014
logica:
You're a confused cretin. Nairaland need to restrict the age of registration on this forum, juveniles are taking over.

Imagine this dumb ibadan autistic
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
SMH.I won't reiterate the premises of my presentation,you won't still comprehend.Try to think deeper,it might help you.You've made no points as always.
You're a daft, what has appointment go to do with origin?

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 2:08am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
My view is mine. You can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge.The Executive Governor of Lagos State on May 29,2015 is Mr.Akinwunmi Ambode. Now splash,fish!
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 2:09am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
My view is mine. You can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge.The Executive Governor of Lagos State on May 29,2015 is Mr.Akinwunmi Ambode. Now splash off,fish!

Ambode's a Lagos citizen,indigene or settler.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by laimo(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
My view is mine. You can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge.The Executive Governor of Lagos State on May 29,2015 is Mr.Akinwunmi Ambode. Now splash off,fish!

Ambode's a Lagos citizen,indigene or settler.Above all,he's our man.
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
[s]My view is mine. You can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge.The Executive Governor of Lagos State on May 29,2015 is Mr.Akinwunmi Ambode. Now splash off,fish!

Ambode's a Lagos citizen,indigene or settler.Above all,he's our man[/s].
Toddler

2 Likes

Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
My view is mine. I can go jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge.The Executive Governor of Lagos State on May 29,2015 is Mr.Akinwunmi Ambode. I can now splash off, cos am a fish!

Ambode's a Lagos citizen,indigene or settler.Above all,he's our man.
Exactly
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Abeg help me ask am oooo... grin grin grin
The guys brain needs a hard reboot. That is if he has got one anyways....
Re: DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos by LeStylo: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2014
patriotic007:
MUST APC USE VIOLENCE AND BLOOD LETTING TO GET TO POWER

Are you learned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Could Not Solve The Economic Problems His Regime Faced - Britannica / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.