Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. (10950 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
DikSin:

Exactly my point,
U're too backward: si grin

This normally happens to people like u: when u repeat a class for too long to the extent that all ur supposed classmate graduate & u're still struggling with that ur same class & yet u're not given any post like head-boy or class captain; u need help from above. Cos u already out of the league. U are the true definition of BuhariZation or BuhariGunner grin
"Repeat a class"?
Just finished praying, and now reading this. Devil, you are a liar; Devil sent you to me to get me broiling, but the lord had delivered me...So, get behind me satan. I rebuke you for been Devil's agent.
But, why are does your comment make you sound like an.......like this?.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by DikSin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
RaeMystix:

"Repeat a class"?
Just finished praying, and now reading this. Devil, you are a liar; Devil sent you to me to get me broiling, but the lord had delivered me...So, get behind me satan. I rebuke you for been Devil's agent.
But, why are does your comment make you sound like an.......like this?.

you are not real, broda grin
no be u wey dey watch mojo last time, for inside church grin grin
useless repeater. foul smelling stout fellow cheesy cheesy

nntoorr! tongue tongue

Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by 4C2215131: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ifex370:
I'm very sure I saw a similar thread here on frontage yesterday . what is wrong with Nairaland sef...its now getting annoying.. the fun of FP is no more... this once great forum is the decline...

Seun your forum is being destroyed under your very nose... I haf spoken angry

Seems the man is losing steam and getting jaded with the whole NL thingy. It happens to the best of us.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
DikSin:

you are not real, broda grin
no be u wey dey watch mojo last time, for inside church grin grin
useless repeater. foul smelling stout fellow cheesy cheesy

nntoorr! tongue tongue
You're clearly miserable, and looking for someone to help entertain you!.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by DikSin(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
RaeMystix:

You're clearly miserable, and looking for someone to help entertain you!.

Oops! I tot u're a boy o grin
Nndi0shi girl; useless, yeyeCious class repeater! cheesycheesy piss-piss for house grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) / What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.