Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Buhari Live On Channels TV - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On Channels TV (54322 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by overlord77: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2014
jmaine:
Buharetard impresses us with his awful quality once again . . . . grin.

Nigerians behold the empty unrepentant vessel being packaged as the messiah . . . . .Lolz . . . .

Messiah indeed, thanks for your comment. I don't like either APC or PDP but telling me.this is the man.that would rescue d Damn nation from all her ills is an insult.to me as a citizen. I would vote Fashola, Ribadu, Donald Duke or even Akpabio but this man, NO WAY!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
BetaThings:

So what if the regulator is corrupt?
Will the government not award contracts for hospitals, roads, airports etc?
Even if you use PPP, a corrupt regulator will sign a bad PPP agreement!
I hope you are aware that the DG of NERC has not been able to control the privatised electricity companies
Tariff is up, power supply is down
Several months ago MTN was directed by NCC to increase the tariff on super saver fom 10k/s to 15k/s
In order to bring it in line with other operators
Please spare us
BTW - where is Maina of the police pension scam

Corruption makes a country ineffective because the officials look for private gain rather than public good
Thank U my bro, Like I used to say

Nigerians needs to start to see Government Appointment has Service to the People not Service to their Pocket .....
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
I think buhari supporters sound more smarter than buhari him self. I arrived late at the interview but the much I watched. I was not impressed. He is really over hyped. Lacks charisma, has no strong understanding of the economy and really not eloquent as hyped.

He only mantra is I will kick corruption out, something that would be even more difficult feat to achieve in a democratic government where his powers are seriously in check.

I really wish APC could give us Fashola. He is the smartest and the best APC has got, with a proving track record of managing a complex state as lagos ... a state that is a melting point of people of all ethinc group and religion. Even tho he has his weakness ... He is better.

Nigeria needs a technocrat at the helm of affairs not a politician. We need someone who have a very deep understanding of how the economy works.

The very best they can do for us in this condition is to make Fashola his running mate anything less than that would be disaster. I would personally campaign against him in the little way I can if Fashola is not his running mate

as a progressive , you dont need to take on the king position to contribute your ideas ... simple , fasola will still be part of buhari govt in different ways.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
majekdom2:
as a progressive , you dont need to take on the king position to contribute your ideas ... simple , fasola will still be part of buhari govt in different ways.
Fash, Oby, Duke, Pat Utomi , fayemi
Don't forget Buhari kinda person attracts Intellects

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
brownlord2:

Thanks for the update, could not watch the interview, imagine him on CNN

I hope this will put to rest the Sai Buhari nonsense they spamming this forum with. A party with Fashola, amaechi ( even though he is a clown) el ruhai, pat utomi etc not forgetting fayemi, adams this is the best they can present.

Shame on apc and that stupiid onyegun for been part of this madness
did you watch your presidents interview with amanpour on CNN . where he was rubbished later on the show . stop slumbering

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
Read some comments about peeps saying Buhari didn't proffer solutions to BH. Now, I can't prove this legally ofcus cus of obvious reasons, but from things I've personally been involved in, I hint that the northern leaders are behind BH, and ofcuz Buhari as the head. So how can he proffer a "solution" to what will naturally solve itself if he becomes president? Oh, and the alleged attack on his entourage by BH? Very funny. Staged drama. But then the Nigerian political class stages many things all the time so ppl can be confused and theorize.
Think twice people.
I don't like pdp or acn or whoever,I don't care so much about politics. But since the northern elites have chosen to employ violence in order to make GEJ look incompetent, well, what can I say but shake my head when ppl say stuff like, "this govt has failed, they can't contain BH.". Ofcuz this govt has failed in many other areas, but to employ violence as a strategy and act like BH are some aliens out of space, hmmm. Ofcuz its hard to prove legally they they're behind it cus their channels are so intricate, but who are they fooling?...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2014
paulsir:

I THINK HE IS LYING ABOUT HIS AGE,HE LOOKS 79 OR MAY BE HE HAS AN HIDDEN SICKNESS HE IS NURSING.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I PITY THOSE THAT ARE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI,I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY ARE SINGING ANOTHER SONG TOMORROW,THE MAN LOOKS WORNOUT JUST LIKE TINUBU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just as yar adua was worn out and was voted in ... thanks.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
MY OPINION ON BUHARI'S INTERVIEW IN SUMMARY:

• Buhari needs to brush up on the act of public speaking and try to come out from his shell a bit: According to OBJ's description of GMB to be a 'tarciturn' in his book NOT MY WILL; he also described GMB to be a man of integrity who does what he's work diligently without much noise. If you understand who a taciturn is, you would then understand why he was giving brief answers to most questions. I think the General should learn how to communicate his goals better

• Everyone is IMPORTANT in these National development: To me, the two main problem of our country is corruption and over-reliance on oil. Without corruption being eradicated or reduced to its barest minimum..every manifesto made is on a 'sinking sand'! We understand that GMB has or is famed for his ZERO tolerance on corruption. Also, in the past GMB was responsible for establishing 2 of our major oil refineries..what condition are the four today Our past leaders have all failed to repair them and hence allow greedy oil marketers to profit on our collective resource...Should GMB be elected and put them back in top shape, isn't it going to be credit to his government?? I saw some comments that 'he doesn't understand the problems of Nigeria' and bla bla bla...I want to ask you these question..those that 'understood' ALL the problems of our country eg OBJ, did he succeed in solving ANYONE?? Yar'Adua failed because he attempted tackling 7 MAJOR projects in a single tenure! The Dude has told us what he would do and do it well, we are here saying its not enough! If elected, his govt. Can be known to tackle corruption,Insurgency and petroleum sector transformation..the next govt would tackle power or Education or Health as priorities..that's how other developed countries did..Or do you think America arrived @ their present state in 4 years or 8years.

• Finally, Buhari deserves to lay the foundation stone to a greater Nigeria: Like I said earlier, without corruption been tackled, we won't enjoy the dividends of our democracy, and for one to fight corruption in Nigeria, you need to be ruthless..cos you would be stepping on some ugly toes. One of such toe being that off IBB...An enemy to IBB is indirectly a 'friend' of Nigeria. GEJ has proven to be good friend of IBB and major looters of our collective commonwealth! GMB's govt in '83 was famed for working with skilled technocrats such as General Domkat Bali(Defence), Idiagbon, Prof Tam David west (Finance) and etc.
Hopefully, his cabinet members in 2015 won't dissappoint if elected; a Buhari/Fashola or Oshiomhole would certainly bring back the memories of Buhari/Idiagbon..and I stand to be corrected, that it's the famous govt Nigeria ever had since 1914.

My fellow Nlanders, I do not expect you all to agree with me..cos we as humans have rights to our own sentiments and natural inclinations; but someone still has to lay the foundation stone of a greater Nigeria of which other successive govt would build on and that person is no one but GMB..thanks
In this time and age, govt should not be building refineries. The private sector can do that at zero cost to public treasury and in fact, better manage it. All that is needed for the private sector to do that is the right govt policy. The public funds that would have been wasted on refineries should be used in areas such as health and education. Govt has no business in business. The ones already built by govt was a big mistake and that explains why they're dysfunctional today.

That some fools even boast of building refineries with public funds and use it for campaigns shows how clueless and foolish such individuals are,

Meanwhile, Dangote is already building a Mega refinery. Many more private companies should follow suit. That is the way to go. That is the future.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Your case is the same as that of the Minister of Power who believes our epileptic power supply is the handiwork of demons.

Do you know what he saw and experienced that made him make those sentences? or you think you are more wiser than him. You guys make me laugh because you have no idea what goes on in this country.

Just try and contest for an ordinary councilship election in your village and you will understand that even in your thick bushy village, the cabals that exist there are more powerful than you can ever imagine. Nigeria needs to be fixed but neither APC nor PDP can do that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Etruth: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
eaglechild:
Buhari seeking to be a democratically elected president says
| why should i be sorry for toppling a democratically elected government....

What this means is if given the chance he will do it again.

On a muslim-muslim ticket
|my party will decide

So you have no independent views to share

Why did you sign an undertaking?
|my party said so

Did they also tell you stage manage a bomb blast?

How will you tackle insurgency?
|Gowon did not borrow a kobo during the civil war and they are asking for 1 billion to tackle insurgency.

My goodness this is so off key i think a psych evaluation is necessary

How do you intend to manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price
|We will stabilize the oil market and run an accountable govt.

You know zilch about the economy or English language or both.
He is simply asking you how you intend to diversify the economy.

You are soooo wrong mate. Because you are accustomed to living on dishonest means, its impossible for you to key in into any honest agenda. Enjoy your inTANgible peanuts while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
Nigga we are saying the same thing na, So to u which is the best Government Fight Against Mismanagement n Embezzlement or Privatisation

Allow me to give you another example in order to show how privatization is a good thing.

Before the granting of private commercial liscence in the aviation sector, the main player was Nigerian Airways. Today we have several airlines employing thousands.

If you had been flying before the opening of MM2 private terminal, you will understand how FAAN management saw airport terminals no different than bus terminals. Today MM2 is privately managed an has created jobs as well.

The best thing is to privatize and concentrate on governance.

FAAN is about to be cocessioned to a private firm. Expect to see many young Nigerians getting employment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
jcgodfrey:
Read some comments about peeps saying Buhari didn't proffer solutions to BH. Now, I can't prove this legally ofcus cus of obvious reasons, but from things I've personally been involved in, I hint that the northern leaders are behind BH, and ofcuz Buhari as the head. So how can he proffer a "solution" to what will naturally solve itself if he becomes president? Oh, and the alleged attack on his entourage by BH? Very funny. Staged drama. But then the Nigerian political class stages many things all the time so ppl can be confused and theorize.
Think twice people.
I don't like pdp or acn or whoever,I don't care so much about politics. But since the northern elites have chosen to employ violence in order to make GEJ look incompetent, well, what can I say but shake my head when ppl say stuff like, "this govt has failed, they can't contain BH.". Ofcuz this govt has failed in many other areas, but to employ violence as a strategy and act like BH are some aliens out of space, hmmm. Ofcuz its hard to prove legally they they're behind it cus their channels are so intricate, but who are they fooling?...
Stop writing conjectures that don't hold up to intelligent scrutiny.In a war,the president tackles the enemies. Jonathan has not and the buck stops at Jonathan's table.Jonathan is a failure.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by FrankC3: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Part of what Buhari supporters should be trying to do is to explain what Buhari will do with most projects like the new 3050MW, $5b mabmilla power pjoject contract with the Chinese if he is voted into power. Will he sustain them or scrap them as he did the Lagos Rail Mass Transit project in 1985? What will be the fate of Eastern rail network? What of the privatized power sector? Will he support or scrap the local content drive? How will he force the owners of refinery license to build refinery in the country? Does he believe that government should be building refineries or get involved in businesses? How does he intend to stop the corruption in the NNPC, National Assembly and Judiciary? What are his political thoughts on free press? Does he still believe that Abacha is not corrupt? How will he address an erring contractor in a democracy? What will his first 5 decisions be if a bomb goes off in the nation's largest power plant? What will be his response if China and India caves in to pressure from the US to stop buying our oil? What will the official foreign policy position of his government of terrorst groups like ISIS, BH and Al Shabab? What key decision calls will he make to advance the position of Nigeria as a regional power?

These are the questions I want to hear Buhari answer, reasonable answers to questions like these is the only way to convince most undecided, not all these talks of fighting 'kwarrupshion'.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2014
BetaThings:

Arsenal now wants to select team for Chelsea!
that was humor bro ..... as many of the oppositions are now the ones telling which candidate should come against their candidate , isnt it obvious they know the truth themselves.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

In this time and age, govt should not be building refineries. The private sector can do that at zero cost to public treasury and in fact, better manage it. All that is needed for the private sector to do that is the right govt policy. The public funds that would have been wasted on refineries should be used in areas such as health and education. Govt has no business in business. The ones already built by govt was a big mistake and that explains why they're dysfunctional today.

That some fools even boast of building refineries with public funds and use it for campaigns shows how clueless and foolish such individuals are,

Meanwhile, Dangote is already building a Mega refinery. Many more private companies should follow suit. That is the way to go. That is the future.

Govt investing in corporations is akin to competing against other private companies that they depend on tax from.

This is what I term mad cow syndrome. Rather than graze on the lush vegetation, the govt cow suffering from this mad cow syndrome will prefer to nibble on its tail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Absolute balderdash!!

@bolded,what has Jonathan achieved for Nigeria especially the southeast where you come from? You sa...TAN.....ists are blind followers of Jonathan and despicable human beings.

Twaaaahhh!!

What else will you say except to yawn dust as usual, but sorry I don't like engaging women in politics talks because una sense dey always get k leg when it comes to politics. Jonathan is the president of Nigeria and not the president of south east. Ask me what he has done for Nigeria in general and I will list them out for you one by one even though I know you will still find a way to discredit them since it wasn't achieved by your master buhari or anyone in your power hungry APC party.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by nduchucks: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Stop lying.

The local market is subsidized already and the retail price has been steady at 97 naira.

Does he want to continue subsidizing pump prices to stimulate growth?

How will he continue paying for subsidies where crude prices are crashing?

Try to read and comprehend posts you quote. Who said anything about subsidizing pump prices to stimulate growth? You get rid of the thieving subsidy thieves and rid NNPC of corrupt and thieving officials who routinely can't find $10.8 to $20 billion per year. If those funds are well managed and pumped back into the economy, I can assure you that it will not have a negative impact on the economy.

The fear of Buhari by the thieving politicians, oil barons, NNPC rogues, is the beginning of wisdom. Long prison terms await many of them including GEJ himself, at the rate he is going.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
IdomaLikita:
I watched the Interview and I'd rate him 70%
His Answers were Simple and he chose his words carefully since he knows Nigerians are watching keenly to twist his words against him!

1. Corruption: "Other Sectors will take time to contribute significantly to our GDP, hence we should prioritize Stabilizing Oil Prices and Plugging Wastage from top to bottom while waiting for other sectors to mature"

#Strength: For christ sake, isn't that what prominent economists have been saying all the while?? Plug wastage, reduce cost of governance, diversify(while will not mature any time soon) and use our position in OPEC to stabilize Oil prices(which is fairly stable now)! His ability to summarize this is Simple terms earns him a 60%

#Weakness; His Inability to use technical terms and quote figures cost him 40%

2: Security: "The Soldiers are complaining of not having enough Weaponry despite the huge disbursements from the FG" "Nigeria would have Initiated Chad, Cameroun and Niger earlier before now"

#Strength: He won the Hearts of the Military by absolving them of blame( smart political move) and laid the blame indirectly on the Govt and Military Hqtrs for siphoning funds meant for combat! He Bolstered this assertion further by saying "Nigeria didn't borrow a Dime while fighting the Civil War, hence a $1Billion Loan is unjustifiable". This also exposes the corruption that is Sabotaging the War effort! I'll give him a 70% in this Regard

#Weakness: The Government is already implementing some of his suggestions though late, thus requiring the need for brand new ideas which he lacked! He lost 30% there!

3. Flexibility: "I cannot work outside the Decision of my Party", "I signed the Undertaking..."

#Strength: it shows he is willing to work as a team with others who may not share similar Ideals as his! That shows Team spirit and and ability to defer to the Decisions of the Party Hierarchy! For a Man who has been seen as an Autocrat! I think he has proven his skeptics wrong! I give him a 100% in this regard

#Weakness: None!

4. Patriotic: "I do not regret truncating the Shagari Regime"
I think that was his finest moment! Any Admission of regret would have automatically ended his political career!

#Strength: 'Democracy is not an avenue to destroy institutions and watch unprecedented Stealing"! The events in Egypt, Thailand, Burkina Faso and soon Togo all vindicate him! He values State institutions much more than anything and would do anything necessary to protect it!
(This is the reason why Sisi and Zida still enjoy 90% popularity in their countries despite toppling democratic regimes)! I score him an 60% in this regard!

#Weakness: He should have used events in other countries and the antecedents of his era to back his assertion! He would have used the opportunity to brag about his achievements within his 18month rule as against the Shagari regime! It cost him 40%

The Man looked kinda Frail though!

Wish him the Best!
thank you man ..... diversity is not something we will see results in 20 years , we been heaing vision 2020. yet nothing . russia is facing a hard time now , not because they do not have a diversified economy but because there is no market due to sanctions by the international community . what we should ask our govt is if there will be markets for this diversification we hearing. yes he looks frail same way kerry looks frail but performing at least. and on his actions on democratic regime , its so simple ..... if I were to live my life again , I have no regrets tjhe way I have lived it before . its always the best answer we give at interviews , if you have had one . so I see no weakness in that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Allow me to give you another example in order to show how privatization is a good thing.

Before the granting of private commercial liscence in the aviation sector, the main player was Nigerian Airways. Today we have several airlines employing thousands.

If you had been flying before the opening of MM2 private terminal, you will understand how FAAN management saw airport terminals no different than bus terminals. Today MM2 is privately managed an has created jobs as well.

The best thing is to privatize and concentrate on governance.

FAAN is about to be cocessioned to a private firm. Expect to see many young Nigerians getting employment.
FAAN should be scrapped, and the FG should sell the airports. The lean finances of the FG cannot continue to be partly spent on airports.

Smaller nations like UAE and Qatar can afford national govt funding of their airports because their oil revenue is far in excess of what their citizenry need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by intergral(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreambeat:
I don't have any party affiliation but is he the best APC can present?He is as uncharismatic as the incumbent and he looks too old and frail undecided
is it Mr nigeria we are looking for or a leader? We need to try him and see, let's be honest what have you benefited from GEJ's administration? Please tell me............ As for me its only bad new here and there and the bad news you can't even hear them on NTA anymore unless on social media...........those days when something happen in Nigeria everybody depends on NTA for the news now its just propaganda................. GEJ is the worst thing that has ever happened to NIGERIA!
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by ghettodreamz(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2014
gregg2:

Liar!!! You are not watching
The man looks so dull and unintelligent

He looks so dull and unintelligent you typed?

What relationship does outward appearance or physique has to do with inner qualities or mental prowess of an individual?

I bet, you are not being objective here, instead your criticism is somewhat biased could only have been borne out of mere sentiments and product of a political affiliation brainwashing. I watched and paid attention to all the questions he was being asked, and considering the fact that he was able to answer all of them to the best of his knowledge and capacity for a man of his age. He deserves some respect.

Personally, I would score him 80/100.

He might look dull on the TV, but I don't think he's dull upstairs. And your so-called current administration ruling the country is not so dull? And clueless right?

This goes beyond saying, that we are our own enemies in this country. For Nigeria to move forward, it requires our collective and joint efforts, provided we decide to be objective and forward-oriented putting aside religion, ethnical and political bigotry. Otherwise, we won't move forward and Nigeria would remain a developing country for many decades yet to come.

For a change to come, a real and tangible CHANGE, we need to be receptive to changes be it at state or national level. You can't keep expecting changes when you are not doing things differently. For a change to come, we need to try a new party at the national level, a new leader, a new person with different ideologies. And not just someone who is an idealist alone but someone who is bold, courageous and strong enough to implement, effects and bring his ideas to reality and fruition, to the betterment of the nation as a whole.

We are experiencing all the problems facing us as a nation today due to mistakes made in the past years, we can correct those mistakes and do things rightly come next year, 2015.

Come 2015 DON'T SELL YOUR VOTES.

DON'T SABOTAGE YOUR FUTURE AND THOSE OF YOUR UNBORN KIDS FOR PEANUTS, SENTIMENTS, BIGOTRY OR GAINS OF TODAY.

PLEASE LEARN TO VOTE WISELY!

God Bless Me.
God Bless You.
God Bless Us.
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
Nice one Bro,,, Buh me. N U know that revolution would b hard

Revolution aint gonna happen because we are still asleep and not ready to wake up. By the time we finally wake up, there might not be a country to save again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
gboss4sure:

[s] What else have will you say except to yawn dust as usual, but sorry I don't like engaging women in politics talks because una sense dey always get k leg when it comes to politics. Jonathan is the president of Nigeria and not the president of south east. Ask me what he has done for Nigeria in general and I will list them out for you one by one even though I know you will still find a way to discredit them since it wasn't achieved by your master buhari or anyone in your power hungry APC party. [/s]
Nonsense!

Tell me what he has achieved in the southeast since you said he has done a lot for Nigerians. I am particularly interested in what he has achieved in my region. Stop nagging about Buhari and tell me Jonathan's achievements in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Lanrefreshkid: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Not afiliated to any party but i think this man is good enough for Nigeria unlike those stupid ones that tell us what we want to here and do what the want when they are elected..
His answers are straight and simple..We dont need a person that will promise us salad and feed us with shit with polished english and expensive outfit. This man is good to go.

Jona tell us good things and come out with clueless actions.

Age, Religion, Accent, Party ; we shouldnt let us these decide who will win...Vote with your head

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Scout60:

State fund.....
Have gej become d governor of ur state
Nigeria is a state itself .... get educated bro.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Nonsense!

Tell me what he has achieved in the southeast since you said he has done a lot for Nigerians. I am particularly interested in what he has achieved in my region. Stop nagging about Buhari and tell me Jonathan's achievements in Igbo land.

Are you now waiting for FG in Owerri?

I thought your Rochas has done it all.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Stop writing conjectures that don't hold up to intelligent scrutiny.In a war,the president tackles the enemies. Jonathan has not and the buck stops at Jonathan's table.Jonathan is a failure.

Believe me, bro, I don't care about Jonathan, and I wish someone signed the FOI bill in its full entirety, or robbers come out to the marketplace to declare their evil intentions in public. Until then, the true cause of the genocide will be seen as conjectures, because if they attack the east or west, it will be too obvious and reprisal attacks will follow. After all, who will accuse us of attacking our own "brothers," they will say.
I would cover my tracks that way too. Since u think politics is as white as snow...
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Bant:

Yeah. This rubbish "na our son, even though he is bad, he must continue to rule" is one of the things killing Nigeria today.
ask any youth/aged person dieing in poverty in bayelsa why they cant vote gej out they will simply tell you " he is our son and brother " I wonder what kind of mentality is that really.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
CFCfan:

FAAN should be scrapped, and the FG should sell the airports. The lean finances of the FG cannot continue to be partly spent on airports.

Smaller nations like UAE and Qatar can afford national govt funding of their airports because their oil revenue is far in excess of what their citizenry need.

Not only FAAN but other govt entities.

The number one on my list should be the NNPC and all their rubish subsidiaries and ventures.

This is a company that neither explores, drills or markets crude.

All sectors within the production chain be it up or downstream are contracted to private foriegn companies.

The NNPC just have staff sitting in their offices passing files, going on foriegn courses up to PHD on govt expense, and doing local tours for the DTA.

They are a monumental waste.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by ghettodreamz(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
eaglechild:
How will you tackle insurgency?

Buhari :Hmmmmmmmm...............
Gowon did not borrow a kwobo for 30 months of the civil war.
How come they are asking for 1 billion to fight insurgency? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad angry angry angry

I mean what has that got to do with the question?

This shows your lack of comprehension. If you were my student, I would score you below average.

Did you missed the part where he stated he would get in touch with the heads of the neighbouring countries, to discuss with them and have a strong bilateral agreements with them on how to tighten the border and ensure no-freedom for movement of insurgent with arms?
And where did you put his response about carrying out an intelligence investigation and coming up with reports of what and why the law enforcement agencies, the Nigerian military inclusive, have not been able to work and perform effectively well in their war against the insurgent groups.

Anyways, without any doubt, you are on the payroll of the ruling administration. I don't think I need a billboard to decipher it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreambeat:
He performed far better on BBC Hard Talk compared to what I saw yesterday.Perhaps the whole election stress is taking its toll on him undecided
when you are confident , you tend to be relaxed .... he obviously has been talking and knows he got the masses who are ready for chane already.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by maclatunji: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Presenter: How do you intend to manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price

Buhari: first we will stabilize the oil market and run an accountable govt.

Very clueless response. Pray how does Buhari stabilize the oil market.

It makes perfect sense. If President Jonathan did this, the economy would not be in turmoil and the stability would allow genuine entrepreneurship thrive. What we have now are opportunists milking the country dry.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.