Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] (38203 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Ologunjude(m): 4:43am On Dec 08, 2014
He was confident that he could win. But dstv dealt him a big blow. It time for big brother Nigeria. Enough of all these waste of our time. How many votes did Idris get from Tanzania?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
lwkmd grin

@Post, not my biz. Congrats to the winner Idris. cool
Now u are talking...congrats to Idris
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by kenex4ever(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
tbaby534:

English words are complex, maybe u should have asked what I meant with the word 'player'
ok, I should have asked, but I hope it's because ella allowed him 2 kiss her and he kept wanting Goitse(which never happened). Don't mind me sha, u have d right to like whoever u want to like.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Alaskadammie(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Nobleval:
How Africa
Voted

According to the final votes
of the season, the housemate
with the most number of
country votes and the
WINNER of Big Brother
Hotshots is:

Idris. Idris received five country votes
and these were from Kenya,
Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania
and Uganda.

The runner-up, Tayo received two country votes and these were from
Nigeria and Mozambique.
shocked

The
rest of the finalists received
country votes as follows:

Macky2 got two country votes from Zambia and Rest
of Africa,

Nhlanhla also got two country votes from
South Africa and Botswana,

JJ got one country vote from
Zimbabwe,

Sipe also got one country vote from Malawi
and

Butterphly received 0 country votes.

For the
housemates who received the
same number of country
votes, the tie breaker rule came into effect for those
housemates.

If this is true,then there was never any hope for our boy. sad

Tanzania is from east africa and east africa was represented with 8 candidates whereas nigeria was from west africa which has four candidates I.e nigeria and ghana, four country against two countries, bro I smell foul....#shikena#

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Wooooow!!!! when did they start?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by kenex4ever(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Ologunjude:
He was confident that he could win. But dstv dealt him a big blow. It time for big brother Nigeria. Enough of all these waste of our time. How many votes did Idris get from Tanzania?
d votes dat come out of nigeria alone is more dan d rest african countries put 2geda. If dey do it by no of votes nigeria will win every year.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Alaskadammie(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Hero10001:

MC; how you gonna spend the $300k if you win?
TAYO: *tweaks heads* ahh, em, of course i'll pay my tithe and use the remaining to pay my bride price.(after 2kids)
IDRIS: I'll give it back to Africa! (smart, short and cool)
tayo is full of s.hit, he even accepted defeat by crying when the winner wasnt anounced yet!
Meanwhile, idris was all smiles and flaunting Tanzie's colours.
Naija niggas are better than that, that s.hit tayo aint a Nigerian cos he's living in SA!
No streets OT, no dress sense, no talk sense, nothing..

Use your mental faculty bro, a question was thrown to you without thinking and he gave an honest question compared to someone else who would have think on what to say,

It was you are the father of tayo's second son

How will someone use 49.5million naira to pay bride price #haba#

Tayo cries always so you say, he's just an emotional guy and I don't think you follow this show very well

Anyone can dress as he likes, if u dey talk about dressing you should know how tayo dresses if you really watch the show from the on set and the guy speaks fluent yoruba for that matter just check out when his brother visited him and he also knw yoruba culture very well because he drums well too
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by realsammie(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Nobleval:
My beloved Nigerian fans of
BBA is about time we leave
BBA.. not to talk about the
insult from left and right,
open your eyes and see that
we are been used by the organisers of bbA, they
always keep us to the finale
to make money for their
show to give the money to
another country because we
have won before then why bring Nigeria on board,all the
advert is from Nigeria. ..I
will be writing petition to
the national assembly please
join me I need a team on this
course, I just spoke to clerk of the national assembly that
we need our own BB Nigeria,
Enough is Enough

#copied

U re very correct u knw. but my only problem will be the shower hour. i hope our naija version of BBA will include that. grin
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
a9nyc2020:
SENSE is so far 4rm this dude...the things he even sayn' doesn't even make sense...just makin' noise all over the thread,kaii are you that jobless?...if yes y can't you be helpin' bathe my dog...all those black black charcoal ghana people
see this black useless smelly ugly mumugerian ape.My Ghana dog is 10000times sensible than your entire useless family and countrymen. Apart from bombing and killing each other what again can u nigerian fools be proud of?
nigerians calling people black.Useless black fools.You fools are blacker than midnight. Ugly as apes and smelly as he-goats.TOO MANY BLACK UGLY PEOPLE IN THAT ZOO.killing one another is the norm in that useless zoo.Useless fools full of s.t.u.p.I.d people and r.e.t.a.r.d.s
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Hero10001: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Alaskadammie:

Use your mental faculty bro, a question was thrown to you without thinking and he gave an honest question compared to someone else who would have think on what to say,

It was you are the father of tayo's second son

How will someone use 49.5million naira to pay bride price #haba#

Tayo cries always so you say, he's just an emotional guy and I don't think you follow this show very well

Anyone can dress as he likes, if u dey talk about dressing you should know how tayo dresses if you really watch the show from the on set and the guy speaks fluent yoruba for that matter just check out when his brother visited him and he also knw yoruba culture very well because he drums well too
Are you saying that the crying baby "tout" sorry tayo was better than idris?
How would you answer a strategic question when you'r a slow thinker? He gave an unthinkably stupid answer and you call that honest?!
How on earth would a doper think straight?!
The fact that he speaks yoruba fluently doesn't make him a Nigerian, that boy won't make it on the streets of Lasgidi.
You know nothing bout him, he's s.hit and he fell hands big time! I'm a yoruba though but i wonder at your type sha.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by tania28(f): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Bbafrica boring this year,fake boring unentertaining house mate except for tayo,the only real guy,n jay jay,
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by tbaby534(f): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
ok, I should have asked, but I hope it's because ella allowed him 2 kiss her and he kept wanting Goitse(which never happened). Don't mind me sha, u have d right to like whoever u want to like.

Lol, everyone with their own opinion
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by kenex4ever(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2014
tbaby534:

Lol, everyone with their own opinion
yea babe, opinion differs n I lack d right to impose mine on u.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
see this black useless smelly ugly mumugerian ape.My Ghana dog is 10000times sensible than your entire useless family and countrymen. Apart from bombing and killing each other what again can u nigerian fools be proud of?
nigerians calling people black.Useless black fools.You fools are blacker than midnight. Ugly as apes and smelly as he-goats.TOO MANY BLACK UGLY PEOPLE IN THAT ZOO.killing one another is the norm in that useless zoo.Useless fools full of s.t.u.p.I.d people and r.e.t.a.r.d.s
Na waooooo,just can't believe what I just read.A ghanian insulting a Nigerian? Chai,I don't blame you guys,I blame our politicians that turned nigeria into shambles by embezzeling the money meant for development and empowerment for the masses.
I remember growing up,we had three sets of ghanian house helps.I remember how me and my siblings used to mock them because of their charcoal colour and when our parents were not at home we will put their clothes in a GHANA MUST GO BAG and start singing "ghana must go" for them.We used to also see some white kids then picking palm kernel seed around our home that time and when you ask for their country name,they will say malaysia.Thesame malaysia that Nigerians now clamour to go to.
Infact bros,carry on with the insults,we deserve it,I don't blame you one bit.I blame Nigerian Politics.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Gordieshegz(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Africa is yet to liberate herself from the doom the europeans bestowed on her since time immemorial...imagine if this amount was pumped into d research of cure for ebola??some research institutes in Tanzania run on less than $300,000 per annum so to say..
African has always been excellent at neglecting the importance for the neccessary...sooner than later,some Africans will come out and blame every underdevelopment of hers on lack of finance and support from the western world..so pathetic!!
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by aderonkebams(f): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
BBA is a scam, Nigerians should stop auditioning for the show. Please click on the link below to sign the petition https://www.change.org/p/please-sign-this-petition-nigerians-should-stop-auditioning-for-bba

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by orbablessing(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
i pity tayo!!!!!!! congrats to idris sha
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Gordieshegz(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
aki and pawpaw are not Ghanaians ok

So Aki and pawpaw won BBA?? in as much as I didn't support his rhetoric, I would still say u underscored his argument by coming out with this position!!! Those who u made reference to didn't and wouldn't cos they were short!!!
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Na waooooo,just can't believe what I just read.A ghanian insulting a Nigerian? Chai,I don't blame you guys,I blame our politicians that turned nigeria into shambles by embezzeling the money meant for development and empowerment for the masses.
I remember growing up,we had three sets of ghanian house helps.I remember how me and my siblings used to mock them because of their charcoal colour and when our parents were not at home we will put their clothes in a GHANA MUST GO BAG and start singing "ghana must go for them".We used to also see some white kids then picking palm kernel seed around our home that time and when you ask for their country name,they will say malaysia.Thesame malaysia that Nigerians now clamour to go to.
Infact bros,carry on with the insults,we deserve it,I don't blame you one bit.I blame Nigerian Politics.

Cheers.
WTF is this boko nigerian stinking ape talking about.Wonders shall never end indeed.See nigerians having confrontations with a Ghanaian. nigerians that even Ghanaian dogs are even sensible than.That ain't logic.
Lemme reply the trash u jxt wrote.
I thought you were going to say you have Ghanaian maids currently not knowing you are talking of 1980 .
In 2014 nigerians are slaves in Ghana, selling dog chains and cleaning gutters in Ghana etc.
If it weren't Ghanaians you fools would've still been slaves under the whites.You people are foolish naturally so no wonder no positive news ever comes out from that useless country.
Sometimes I ask maself " how did God managed to bring over 160milllion fools together to live in that zoo called nigeria "
That's one of THE wonderful and amazing things God ever did.
Useless people bombing and killing each other since 1730.
NEVER TRY TO COMPARE YOURSELVES TO GHANAIANS OK.We are too intelligent and civil to be compared to terrorists. Useless set of people ..
You are not even free to move about in your own useless country and u talking shit.
Talking about charcoal-like skin colour.Even your useless former and current head of states are black and ugly than midnight and ape respectively. .
nigerians running to GHANA like there is civil war in their useless country.I don't blame them because they are tired of been called fools.
They are tired of living in that useless good for nothing zoo.
BLACK UGLY MUMUGERIAN TERRORISTS.
FOOLSSSSSSS

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by a9nyc2020(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
O.M.G...is he really a human being?...sprewing' rubbish 4rm that gutter he calls mouth...all he does is 2 keep making noise like parrot...a film display of juvenile deliquency...d stuffs u sprew don't even make sense...brush your brain b4 u eventually lose it...piece of crap
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by a9nyc2020(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Far from it bro...lemme eduacate you...nigeria has the best economy in africa , and one of the best in the world, nigeria aqain has the richest black man in the world, and one of the best oil producing nations of the world...now what Are u guys(ghanaians)known 4?
PetroDolla3:
talking about jobs, are there jobs in that certified sh1thole apart from kidnappings, pr0stitutions, baby factories, robberies, militancy, terrorists? how many MUMUgerians are gainfully employed? grin your country zoo is a sh1thole. end of story! my dog has more sense that this modafaka!!

[s][/s]
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2014
a9nyc2020:
O.M.G...is he really a human being?...sprewing' rubbish 4rm that gutter he calls mouth...all he does is 2 keep making noise like parrot...a film display of juvenile deliquency...d stuffs u sprew don't even make sense...brush your brain b4 u eventually lose it...piece of crap
a nigerian?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by orbablessing(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2014
aderonkebams:
BBA is a scam, Nigerians should stop auditioning for the show. Please click on the link below to sign the petition https://www.change.org/p/please-sign-this-petition-nigerians-should-stop-auditioning-for-bba
I want to support oooo but it didn't open so how do I open it
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
WTF is this boko nigerian stinking ape talking about.Wonders shall never end indeed.See nigerians having confrontations with a Ghanaian. nigerians that even Ghanaian dogs are even sensible than.That ain't logic.
Lemme reply the trash u jxt wrote.
I thought you were going to say you have Ghanaian maids currently not knowing you are talking of 1980 .
In 2014 nigerians are slaves in Ghana, selling dog chains and cleaning gutters in Ghana etc.
If it weren't Ghanaians you fools would've still been slaves under the whites.You people are foolish naturally so no wonder no positive news ever comes out from that useless country.
Sometimes I ask maself " how did God managed to bring over 160milllion fools together to live in that zoo called nigeria "
That's one of THE wonderful and amazing things God ever did.
Useless people bombing and killing each other since 1730.
NEVER TRY TO COMPARE YOURSELVES TO GHANAIANS OK.We are too intelligent and civil to be compared to terrorists. Useless set of people ..
You are not even free to move about in your own useless country and u talking shit.
Talking about charcoal-like skin colour.Even your useless former and current head of states are black and ugly than midnight and ape respectively. .
nigerians running to GHANA like there is civil war in their useless country.I don't blame them because they are tired of been called fools.
They are tired of living in that useless good for nothing zoo.
BLACK UGLY MUMUGERIAN TERRORISTS.
FOOLSSSSSSS
To be honest,I did not pick one thing from everything you wrote.I criticized you constructively and I believe you should do thesame.I am way above your league,you are less than ZERO,A MINUS,you are below PAR,your manner of expression says it all. Like someone said,you are suffering from JUVENILE DELIQUENCY.
For your information,a ghanian is currently our househelp and to add to that,I manage the customer service section of my company and a ghanian is the cleaner directly assigned to me.
I was sparing you all these details to protect your EGO.
If you push me further,I will video them and upload the VIDEO ON NAIRALAND. DONT DARE ME.
You are an IMBE.CILE to even think of insulting me.
Its not all about coming to the internet and typing rubbish,come to the street of lagos and talk nonsense and see if you will not be lynched instantly.

PLS when you want to quote me again.Write constructively so that I can atleast pick one thing from what you are saying.Because when I did quote you,you understood me perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

To be honest,I did not pick one thing from everything you wrote.I criticized you constructively and I believe you should do thesame.I am way above your league,you are less than ZERO,A MINUS,you are below PAR,your manner of expression says it all. Like someone said,you are suffering from JUVENILE DELIQUENCY.
For your information,a ghanian is currently our househelp and to add to that,I manage the customer service section of my company and a ghanian is the cleaner directly assigned to me.
I was sparing you all these details to protect your EGO.
If you push me further,I will video them and upload the VIDEO ON NAIRALAND. DONT DARE ME.
You are an IMBE.CILE to even think of insulting me.
Its not all about coming to the internet and typing rubbish,come to the street of lagos and talk nonsense and see if you will not be lynched instantly.

PLS when you want to quote me again.Write constructively so that I can atleast pick one thing from what you are saying.Because when I did quote you,you understood me perfectly.
You are just a fool.Help your useless army fight boko haram because theyve been killing you fools way too long.That should be your priority not to come to the internet and be talking trash.You are just a FOOL from the most useless Country in Africa.Learn to deal with it.Stu.pid shapeless black ape.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2014
a9nyc2020:
This is what I am talking about.This oxygen guy does not even make sense to me.I keep on re-reading his posts yet I can't assimilate a thing.I THINK HIS BRAIN LACKS OXYGEN.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
You are just a fool.Help your useless army fight boko haram because theyve be been killing you fools way too long.That should be your priority not to come to the internet and be talking trash.You are just a FOOL from the most useless Country in Africa.Learn to deal with it.Stu.pid shapeless black ape.
Hahahahaha.LOOSER.Enjoy your internet priviledge because it is only on internet that you can insult me.DONT PUSH ME MY DEAR.YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I WILL DO.I am not just a teenager on nairaland.BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hahahahaha.LOOSER.Enjoy your internet priviledge because it is only on internet that you can insult me.DONT PUSH ME MY DEAR.YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I WILL DO.I am not just a teenager on nairaland.BE WARNED.
The fact that you are a nigerian makes u a fool and a LOOSER.You are not sensible enough to be called human.Its only on the internet that u fools have the gut to insult anyone because u fools are treated as poo everyway.Stu.pid mumugerian smelly ape.TERRORISTS.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Kwasia ..Shapeless smelly LovePeddler.If you have any warning to give go and give it to boko haram.Senseless I.d.I.o.t
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
The fact that you are a nigerian makes u a fool and a LOOSER.You are not sensible enough to be called human.Its only on the internet that u fools have the gut to insult anyone because u fools are treated as poo everyway.Stu.pid mumugerian smelly ape.TERRORISTS.
No my dear,no matter how bad Nigeria gets,ghana dosnt come close.Take me and you for instance.I rep Naija and you rep ghana.INTELLECTUALLY AND OTHERWISE you don't come close to me and I am sure you already know that by now.
Do you think its about typing" fool" here and there like you do? Hell no,Nigerians are intellectuals.We talk what people understands not like you.Hmmm DON'T PUSH ME OOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Kwasia ..Shapeless smelly LovePeddler.If you have any warning to give go and give it to boko haram.Senseless I.d.I.o.t
Hahahahaha,am sure you don't know what I look like.I am more beautiful than more than half of ghanian women.WHORES don't sound as intelligent and refined as me.YOU DONT HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO YOU ARE UP AGAINST.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

No my dear,no matter how bad Nigeria gets,ghana dosnt come close.Take me and you for instance.I rep Naija and you rep ghana.INTELLECTUALLY AND OTHERWISE you don't come close to me and I am sure you already know that by now.
Do you think its about typing" fool" here and there like you do? Hell no,Nigerians are intellectuals.We talk what people understands not like you.Hmmm DON'T PUSH ME OOOOOOO.
Hahahaha okk you made me laugh.Don't you know a Ghanaian dog is even intelligent that your head of states? comparing your useless terrorist zoo country to Ghana ain't logic so leave that to rest.If bombing and killing each other is wats termed intelligence then Ghanaians don't come close to you fools.
My Ghanaian dog is 100000 times intellegent than you.
You are just a fool from the most useless country in Africa so I don't blame u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.