Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] (38207 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Talks About Her Mother Again On Big Brother Africa / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by audreybrian(f): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha okk you made me laugh.Don't you know a Ghanaian dog is even intelligent that your head of states? comparing your useless terrorist zoo country to Ghana ain't logic so leave that to rest.If bombing and killing each other is wats termed intelligence then Ghanaians don't come close to you fools.
My Ghanaian dog is 100000 times intellegent than you.
You are just a fool from the most useless country in Africa so I don't blame u.
This discussion aint funny so close your dirty mouth.You will never learn,all I still see is "fool" don't you have any better thing to type rather than "fool".
The whole of ghana should be ashamed to have you as a citizen.DUMB.I have been following this tread this aint funny.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hahahahaha,am sure you don't know what I look like.I am more beautiful than more than half of ghanian women.WHORES don't sound as intelligent and refined as me.YOU DONT HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO YOU ARE UP AGAINST.
Then am wondering why your useless celebrities are all over Ghana chasing Ghanaian girls.Ok maybe uve been kidnapped by bokoharam so they didn't see you.Smelly nigerian fool.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Hahahaha okk you made me laugh.Don't you know a Ghanaian dog is even intelligent that your head of states? comparing your useless terrorist zoo country to Ghana ain't logic so leave that to rest.If bombing and killing each other is wats termed intelligence then Ghanaians don't come close to you fools.
Idiotic laugh I guess

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2014
audreybrian:

This discussion aint funny so close your dirty mouth.You will never learn,all I still see is "fool" don't you have any better thing to type rather than "fool".
The whole of ghana should be ashamed to have you as a citizen.DUMB.I have been following this tread this aint funny.
Hahahaha,pls leave the e-diot to me.I CAN HANDLE HIM.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Then am wondering why your useless celebrities are all over Ghana chasing Ghanaian girls.Ok maybe uve been kidnapped by bokoharam so they didn't see you.Smelly nigerian fool.
Point of correction,its the other way round if you doubt me,ask yvonne nelson,juliet ibrahim and co.what are they always doing in Nigeria,No wonder they used and dumped them.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
I guess you are one of the ghanian dogs that are more intelligent than our head of state right?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

I guess you are one of the ghanian dogs that are more intelligent than our head of state right?
If in your useless country humans are classified as dogs ..fine.No wonder all of ya act like fools.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Point of correction,its the other way round if you doubt me,ask yvonne nelson,juliet ibrahim and co.what are they always doing in Nigeria,No wonder they used and dumped them.
Your useless mum was even used and dumped so it ain't surprising.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Your useless mum was even used and dumped so it ain't surprising.
Hahaha.sounding so pained.do you think I will get upset because you mentioned my mum? Hell no.Atleast you know I said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hahahaha,pls leave the e-diot to me.I CAN HANDLE HIM.
see this shapeless mumugeria ape talking of dealing with somebody. Like seriously?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hahaha.sounding so pained.do you think I will get upset because you mentioned my mum? Hell no.Atleast you know I said the truth.
And I guess you ain't insinuating that am lying becos the truth is "nigerians were born to be fools"
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
see this shapeless mumugeria ape talking of dealing with somebody. Like seriously?
Yea seriously.don't worry my patience will soon run out and you will see the suprise of your life.Meanwhile,I have some files on my desk right now to treat,I will get back to you AFTER WORK.I AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU.THIS IS MONDAY MORNING.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by O0XYGEN: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Yea seriously.don't worry my patience will soon run out and you will see the suprise of your life.Meanwhile,I have some files on my desk right now to treat,I will get back to you AFTER WORK.I AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOU.THIS IS MONDAY MORNING.
See this fool.If I decide to attack you personally u gonna regret ever having confrontation with me.A cursed mumugeria shapeless ape.Kwasia.
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Apina(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
See this fool.If I decide to attack you personally u gonna regret ever having confrontation with me.A cursed mumugeria shapeless ape.Kwasia.
Since wen did monkeys begin to sign up on nairaland. Mind u, dis is nt cedi land bt NAIRALAND, because we decided to accommodate ur charcoal as$ doesn't mean u cum here to insult us.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by drnairalov: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
abeautifulchick:

To be honest,I did not pick one thing from everything you wrote.I criticized you constructively and I believe you should do thesame.I am way above your league,you are less than ZERO,A MINUS,you are below PAR,your manner of expression says it all. Like someone said,you are suffering from JUVENILE DELIQUENCY.
For your information,a ghanian is currently our househelp and to add to that,I manage the customer service section of my company and a ghanian is the cleaner directly assigned to me.
I was sparing you all these details to protect your EGO.
If you push me further,I will video them and upload the VIDEO ON NAIRALAND. DONT DARE ME.
You are an IMBE.CILE to even think of insulting me.
Its not all about coming to the internet and typing rubbish,come to the street of lagos and talk nonsense and see if you will not be lynched instantly.

PLS when you want to quote me again.Write constructively so that I can atleast pick one thing from what you are saying.Because when I did quote you,you understood me perfectly.

brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Maccoy1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
all4naija:
Congratulations to Idris! Now f**k BBA! Any Nigerian who watches DSTV should be jailed! grin grin grin grin grin grin
why
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by SenatorM(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maccoy1:
why
Zed
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by adedayourt(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
tbaby534:

Get a dictionary if u don't understand the complexity of the word 'play'

Pls what's a dictionary
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
Hahaha,so you were not the one attacking me?what do you mean by personally?.Please my dear go back to school so that you can write what people will understand.You have already lost this battle so give up.
I attacked you personally,I dint know it was your ghost that was typing all this while.
Have you now seen why I said that your BRAIN LACKS OXYGEN?

1 Like

Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by Alaskadammie(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hero10001:

Are you saying that the crying baby "tout" sorry tayo was better than idris?
How would you answer a strategic question when you'r a slow thinker? He gave an unthinkably stupid answer and you call that honest?!
How on earth would a doper think straight?!
The fact that he speaks yoruba fluently doesn't make him a Nigerian, that boy won't make it on the streets of Lasgidi.
You know nothing bout him, he's s.hit and he fell hands big time! I'm a yoruba though but i wonder at your type sha.

Its obvious you don't really know what you are saying, it is better you use dictionary to check the meaning of your words before posting.....a tout going for audition and he became the chosen one out of thousand of people, a slow thinker you say just because you think he didn't answer a question in a way you supposedly say it wasn't okay

All I know is that he has already create a niche for himself on the continent of africa as a whole and what you think about him has no meaning

No wonder my own matter unless you don't have work to do
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by iphedahyor(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
tbaby534:

And I guess u are dumb?......
jeez!!.....u're so mean.
Na wah o.....person no fit follow u play?
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by tbaby534(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
iphedahyor:
jeez!!.....u're so mean.
Na wah o.....person no fit follow u play?

Was joking too
Re: Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] by PetroDolla3: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2014
a9nyc2020:
Far from it bro...lemme eduacate you...nigeria has the best economy in africa , and one of the best in the world, nigeria aqain has the richest black man in the world, and one of the best oil producing nations of the world...now what Are u guys(ghanaians)known 4?
best economy my azz grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/2052995/niger-benin-mali-cameroun-more grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.