Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance (27908 Views)

Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In / AUGUST ALSINA IS DEAD??[Benediction Crooner] / How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Bigsteveg(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
H
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by UBanUDie: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by TRADELYN: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Jeezyy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who is she please?, avn't heard of dat name b4
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by kennosklint(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Madness de ur brain
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Calebosko(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
for ur fish brain mind,ur mate they marry every saturday and sunday, dey dea,
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
She ℓ̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ Beautiful.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
looks childish, talks childish. in summary, YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Denningteddy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
[url][/url]
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by coolzeal(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
You are just a cheap s*lut.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clap for yaself. Good achievement.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by NairaFeast(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
phrancez:
How come I haven't toasted her. What flavor of bread is she.

lol, as in eh.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by clemz88(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please what planet is she from? Because here in planet earth av never heard of her. angry

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Afrok(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please, who is she? never heard of her. Ladies are being wooed while U are getting toasted, smh.... This ur interview will not in any way reduce the price of garri not even kokogarri this Xmas season undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by chaberry(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
I know her, we attended the same school, i only yansh her twice

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by vislabraye(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
So there's actually no man that can stand the attention she gets ?? Really !!
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Fant(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
So how does this affect the price of tomatoes?? Or we should die? Wait until you are 50.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Ebenezerk2: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
phrancez:
How come I haven't toasted her. What flavor of bread is she.
she never said that all Nigerians had toasted her, you are among of those that never did yet
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by smudge2079(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Are u agege bread dat we are toasting u??

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by mya1: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
she's pretty ,no doubt but she's immature.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by a9nyc2020(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
The govt have failed us
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
as in...I DUNNO HOW TO JUST REACT TO THIS CRAPPY POST lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
abeg na bread she be ni? no be toast na fry.
me no know her o... cus i dey school for Finland now.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
And?
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by seedorfg(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
The most toasted or roasted 'yimu',..nkan nsele nile aye yi o grin
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by asiwajumi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Talo(who) mo okolo e loyo. We no sabi her for oyo here
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Wyclefniranz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bunsky:
How does it add more money to ur acount.
The worst thing is that i've never heard of her before.
I think say na only me
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by roufy235(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
For your mind
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa, Her Mum & Fathia Balogun All Spotted At An Owanbe Party / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' / Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.