Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance (27905 Views)

Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In / AUGUST ALSINA IS DEAD??[Benediction Crooner] / How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Sylvarresta(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's the pleasure of schooling in India, all dis naija gals, no fit stand ma babes here....
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by adedayourt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
So wat sud we do bout it
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bunsky:
How does it add more money to ur acount.
The worst thing is that i've never heard of her before.

Seriously!

This is the first time im hearing of her as well. :S

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by misreal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
mifavour:
undecided what's this one saying
:Dgals can jelos
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by scala101(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Francon:
For your mind!!! Please who else think this babe is a gold digger? Hit "LIKE"... if you are being chased toasted by many, have it at d back of your mind that d cheapest thing attract most customers!

She's just trying market herself to our useless politicians, So tht...... She go fit collect & dig some gold/furtune.

She nor even fine sef.....smelling-pooo

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by nairaman66(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
lalasticlala:
DELECTABLE singer, Fragrance, shot into limelight with her beautiful song, So Lovely. She opened up to ENCOMIUM Weekly

Except:

*What has been happening to you lately?

have been working in the studio and performing at gigs. I put out a video last year, We Be One, shot by Deejay Tee. I was ready with the album entitled Treasure, but I wasn’t happy with the album, so I hooked up with Bayo Cean Joseph (BJAY Productions). He produces ADOL as well and we have been making beautiful music. My songs have been getting rave reviews on internet sites like notjustok.com, mytruspot.com and all sites that host Nigerian music. Even museke.com which is Ghanaian has my songs on heavy rotation.

*Is it true that you are passing through financial crunch?

Financial crunch? Yes. Have you seen the videos coming out? Dare Alade, P-Square, and of course Banky W? Do you have any idea how much those videos cost? If you think of it and how many videos they bring out, you will have a heart attack. Then, the money for promotions. A deejay asked me to bring N500,000 just to play my song on air. Where will you get that kind of money? I spent over a million five hundred shooting with Deejay Tee. E no easy eh! I thank God I have a lot of friends who are supportive, who do not ask for money to do stuff for me. I make a little money from my events, but God dey.

* You are sexy and sing sexy songs, how do you cope with your male fans?

Every time I get off the stage, it is like I want to be mobbed. But my crew, the long Johns who are very tall twins and my designated bodyguards, are there to protect me. You should see me on stage. I am now kind of aware that I am prettier than the average girl. But I am sure I am one of the most toasted people in Nigeria. When I am online, over 50 love messages every day. I don’t blame them, dem dey try their luck.

What is happening to your love life?

Still non-existent. No man can stand the attention I am getting. I am sure he will be too jealous and ruin my career. I cannot have that. God gave me this amazing talent and I will use it to the fullest. Music is a very jealous profession. I need to pursue it full-time, devoid of male interference.

When will the wedding bell ring?

I am not a prophet. It will ring when it will ring. But I do not see it anywhere in the horizon.

What are the qualities of your ideal man?

Rich. Seriously, I guess it is what most girls would want. Not too bad looking, nice, gentle, faithful, and not too boring. More importantly, someone who must realize that I was born to sing and who will support me in that regard as much as possible.

Have you experienced a broken heart in a relationship before?

You really want make I answer this question? Okay yes. But I will not go any further oh.

http://encomium.ng/classics-im-one-of-the-most-toasted-girls-in-nigeria-delicious-crooner-fragrance/

Pride always go before a fall!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
do you think you are prettier than my wife?mba lahilahi
although you can deceive Nigerian like you.we don't say that where I come from in INDONESIA.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
I HOPE SAY NO BE DIS GAL WEY WEAR ONLY BRA DEY YAN SO AND THE POO COME FP, I DON SUFFER FOR NAIRALAND. EXPECTING TO READ PDP CONGRESS RESULTS NOT SOME LIES THAT MY SON CAN DICTATE.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
evegran:

Seriously!

This is the first time im hearing of her as well. :S
same thing here my sister.
See her yeye name fragrance,even totoh dikeh no fit talk like these.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Adwexky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=25pt]Photo: D'banj and His Garri (Koko Garri)[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/2033713/photo-dbanj-officially-begun-sale

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyclefniranz:
I think say na only me
no be oly you,will plenty wey no her,i don't know where she got her estimation from.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by papoose321: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wen u resemble agege breed y dem no go toast u.. Everything from agege is toasted.. Get a life

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Girls have been giving themselves too much hope since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by 14DUI(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
You are pretty but the problem most naija girls have once they step to yankee is serious post inferiority syndrome from the girls we have here.
You only pass for average girl in the US. Girls and Food are the cheapest around here. thank God for your talent, you can cope here with the little fame.
If you think say you fine, come US come see Beauty...

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by BarryX(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guys chill, we should expect the ladies to go hard on her!
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by SailorXY: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
who be this one again
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by logica(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fragrance ko...Perfume ni. What's her real name?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Disillusioned little lady.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Janetozi(f): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
The toasters are toast-ing in vain except for those with fat bank account which is her ideal men,tongue

but i pity her because, when old age begins to tamper with her beauty & flatten her bre.ast, the toasted will become the toaster, and out of desperation, she can toast a truck-pusher.smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bunsky:
same thing here my sister.
See her yeye name fragrance,even totoh dikeh no fit talk like these.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Maczeelly(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
END# TIME# LIE#
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by valdes00(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Been 1 of d most toasted girls does nt mean guys loves u, its jus dat dey r al tryin to mark ur register nw dat u r still an upcoming, so dat by d tym u av fame they will b able 2 say I don straff dat b!tch b4.... So dnt b 2 apy
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Bolurx(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
holatin:
Is she now a bread??

Stop slaughtering the English language... please!!
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by RaeMystix: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good for her grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
I don't blame her. I blame d op n mod for giving dz cheap thing some attention.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by hensben(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls who is she? i am currently on peace-keeping in syria.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by AreaFada2: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
You can see how fake some girls are.

Rich is her first priority. And she's even bold and sure enough to say most girls want that.
No time girls will not suffer heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by hensben(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
she is just ordinary, noting wow in her beauty.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Aydesmond(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
who tell you say dem like you, den toast you with *99 golden iphone 6*, stop giving uself
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by sexyeyes(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who is she? She is cute tho

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Clap for yaself. Good achievement.
She should receive a national honor.
Re: ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance by clevvermind(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
so they should give her award abi? rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Rocks Dreadlocks (Photos) / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' / Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.