Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! (1899 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by kateikenna: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Is that a warning to Amaechi?Mrs Nteh is part of Goodluck campaign cordinators in Rivers State?What has gone wrong with Governor Amaechi's plan with APC?

Source: http://..com/2014/12/mrs-nteh-wins-pdp-primary-in-rivers.html
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by temitemi1(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Ameachi is just a noise maker with no value... They never see anything. They we be disgrace come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by mrvitalis(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2014
when jonathan supporters criticize ameachi is so funny....u ask why?
..cos there is no aspect or sector in.which ameachi has not done better than jonathan ....no single on ...including agriculture
..ameachi may be a talk active yes....but he is a performing governor and rivers state best ever governor
..PDP should first makr.Wike there flag bare
they we shall know what ameachi is thinking

8 Likes

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Jazzlite: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
..cos there is no aspect or sector in.which ameachi has not done better than jonathan ....no single on ...including agriculture
..ameachi may be a talk active yes....but he is a performing governor and rivers state best ever governor

Well said!

3 Likes

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
well saaid; till the time come, My. Governor haas his shortfalls but I'm proud of him.

1 Like

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by otokx(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Amaechi - "change that you can see"

Someone should tell Goodluck that there is still no electricity in his alma mata - UNIPORT. His privatisation programme has given us darkness.

2 Likes

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by MRLINGTON(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
temitemi1:
Ameachi is just a noise maker with no value... They never see anything. They we be disgrace come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

I love dis buh u fit bet??..mtchewwww anyways ur a noise maker too
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't think the OP understands what 'primary election' means. Cos i dnt see how winning a primary in your party for NASS affects the governor in another party. She still has the main elections to contest. Is the OP ignorant, or he's jst trying to generate a reaction or he's pro PDP and anti APC?

3 Likes

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by size40: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Did she win d primaries under PDP or APC? Has she won d main election?

1 Like

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by bid26: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
vfactor:
I don't think the OP understands what 'primary election' means. Cos i dnt see how winning a primary in your party for NASS affects the governor in another party. She still has the main elections to contest. Is the OP ignorant, or he's jst trying to generate a reaction or he's pro PDP and anti APC?
.Is there any way to win main election without winning the primary election first?
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by size40: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Most Nigerian kids particularly those who rush to Nairaland to post comments every morning don't even know what is happening in their own country they claim to come from. How can an Adult like this op can't differentiate between primary elections and main elections? I quess this guy must be a university graduate. lol.....

2 Likes

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by kateikenna: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2014
size40:
Most Nigerian kids particularly those who rush to Nairaland to post comments every morning don't even know what is happening in their own country they claim to come from. How can an Adult like this op can't differentiate between primary elections and main elections? I quess this guy must be a university graduate. lol.....
.You got it wrong.I have never called this main election.I only said you have to win primary election first before main election.Dnt get it twisted
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Caseless: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
kateikenna:
Is that a warning to Amaechi?Mrs Nteh is part of Goodluck campaign cordinators in Rivers State?What has gone wrong with Governor Amaechi's plan with APC?

Source: http://..com/2014/12/mrs-nteh-wins-pdp-primary-in-rivers.html
a woman in pdp won in a primary in pdp to contest on the platform of pdp, i jst dont know how that concerns amaechi or sounds like a warning to him who's in apc.
NB: 2 months of amaechi as govno is better than 15 year of gej in gov't i.e, talking about gej as deputy govnor, governor, vp , acting president and as president. Compare that palm-size oil-producing state of bayelsa once governed by gej to a gargantuan rivers state govern by Amaechi and see for urself.
Have u all gej's asslickers lost ur minds?
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
bid26:
.Is there any way to win main election without winning the primary election first?

So how does that affect the governor

1 Like

Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Belexy95: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
@OP, may be u aint properly informed. Hon (mrs) Betty Apiafi has been a member of d NASS for 8yrs. And she won primaries already, so ur Nteh isnt d 1st female.Btw, what has dat got 2 do wit Gov. Amaechi?
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by wiseguy(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=Belexy95,
...what has dat got 2 do wit Gov. Amaechi? [/quote]

I just wonder ooo
Re: First Female PDP NASS Candidate Wins Primary In Rivers State.Warning To Amaechi! by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
otokx:
Amaechi - "change that you can see"

Someone should tell Goodluck that there is still no electricity in his alma mata - UNIPORT. His privatisation programme has given us darkness.

Not only Uniport but much of Obio/Akpo and Rivers State. God dey

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Enemy "Prince Buruji Kashamu" Wins Ogun East Pdp Senate Primary / Buhari Caught Watching Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Video / The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.