Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,998 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Revelation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Revelation (501 Views)

The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) / Why Nigerian Writers Beat Kenyans: The Makmende Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revelation by koife(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Please pray with me concerning this revelation/ vision shown to me last night.
…I was shown to a certain secrete facility in an unknown location where human-like cloned zombies are trained to bite and infect humans with diseases, cause mayhem and kill. I can’t really recall how I got there but I remember vividly that to the left of the facility was an old grave yard that was leveled and seemed as though it was about to be developed for real estate…. I saw this to be a trick.
To the far right was a seemingly safe place where normal life was ongoing, like in our real life world’s community and estates with perimeter fencing that was vandalized. I also armed police officers who didn't seem to know what was happening and the impending attack. I felt it was my responsibility to inform the community of my findings for them to raise their watch, lock their doors and brace for the worst, but the populace themselves was going about their business without worry. I ran to narrate my findings to a group of the officer but they laughed off my story with mockery and sarcastic comments, except one that paid attention but revealed to me in private that he was one of the zombie who was sent to spy and infiltrate the system. I became so terrified that I ran and got to a certain arena, on my arrival; were people from different places and to in the sky was a white cozy tourist parachute carrying a prominent man from the south who looked down from above as though he was observing the terrain and the same time on a site seeing. He hovered to the north and back to the south where he came from and began to descend. He landed on arena with a loud cheer and clapping. People ran towards the parachute in order to help give him some stability as he landed running on the side of the grass……..
Your kind interpretations are welcomed

EJA
12/8/2014

(1) (Reply)

Please Only For Students, Graduates, Coppers, & Workers!!! / Lost / How I Lived My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.