Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nairaland Front Page Xmas Bonanza - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Front Page Xmas Bonanza (360 Views)

How To Get Your Posts To Nairaland's Front Page!!! / Nairaland Front Page / Why Do Crappy Threads Make The Nairaland Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Front Page Xmas Bonanza by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know if fellow nairalanders have noticed the way and manner which almost every topic make front page this days, irrespective of its relevants. Even rumours and gossips has become the order of the day on front page.

I don't know what the objective is, maybe its Xmas bonanza because it became more obvious this December but truth be told its making Nairaland boring and portraying a rather un-serious image of this great platform. Its killing the zeal, seriousness, excitment and suspense that has hitherto characterised front page.

Seun and the gang, please look into this and make necessary adjustments. You are doing a good job, may God continue to grant you more wisdom for greater exploits.

Nairaland shall be from Glory unto Glory, it will NEVER go under.

Long live nairaland!

Long live nairalanders!!

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Nairaland Front Page Xmas Bonanza by holatin(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
A ban is coming your way
Re: Nairaland Front Page Xmas Bonanza by Yungwhy(m): 2:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Its actually very sillllly, how gists(instead of news) about people that doesn't add anything to my life are the ones I keep reading about everyday
And same set of people pushing topics to the front page, are the same people behind those cr.apy threads...
If you so like discussing about Celebrities, their lifestyle and wellbeing, go start a blog.
To even think of the fact that they think they are right in some du.mb situations... What a cr.apy manner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOOD-QUALITY Anti Aging Eye Product / Should I Take This Job Offer / How Heavy Is A Glass Of Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.