Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (50777 Views)

Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by datguru: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
na waya. end time robbers

Paranoid christian grin
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by sukkot: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
datguru:

Paranoid christian grin
grin grin
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by pamcode(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

I want to join SARS when I grow up sad
lol grown-up as in when you are 50 and above or what
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by folu4real(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Almighty God u are the one who help the helpless people, pls help her recover from this horrible gun shot and may we never experience it. Amen
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Tunagee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=58pt]JESU!![/size]

u dey mad. do you think its funny
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Burger01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

MizMyColi, how many times you go grow up? As old and beautiful you are you still wan grow?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by aadoiza: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
If those animals had been caught and lynched before this abhorrent and dastardly act-- some daffy-head members here would've been screaming blue murder, and, calling it jungle justice. No clemency for the unrepentant wicked.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by koikoi2(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am shocked. Nemesis will slowly but surely catch up with them.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Lord, pls come quick! The wickedness in the world is just too much for us to handle shocked shocked shocked shocked
Urmm, are you ready for his coming, cox i know you are popular in Romance Section shocked

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tunagee:

was he cracking jokes before?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Uwakuwak(f): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=58pt]JESU!![/size]

blind me o
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Davidemark3: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by delishpot: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
what
disadvantages of not closing the mouth at the right time

#just kidding

We will kid with you too one day.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by hazyfm: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tunagee:

Ur mama, papa and siblings are mad
cheesy
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by hazyfm: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Uwakuwak:

blind me o

why do u want to go blind naw?
grin grin
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
jacabi:
Those robbers will soon meet their waterloo.
Amen
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
koikoi2:
Am shocked. Nemesis will slowly but surely catch up with them.
Amen
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by holatin(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
delishpot:

We will kid with you too one day.
you go lost money tomorrow big head
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Fellonigerians: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
The title is wrong... It is the widow's sister not the widow herself...

Very sad story... Actually heard it first on Brekete Family...
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by AshantiDimaria(f): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
God have mercy on her.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by delishpot: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
you go lost money tomorrow big head

Lol. Ha ha haaa, bros oooo, ok nor vex, na just say your comment pain me for body. I feel say as you feel say e sweet, make you sef chop out of it.
Ok, if you no kid with another persons surffering, I no go kid with yoi again. Deal?
Bros, lol. Nor vex. God will protect and guide you and keep us all safe. No dey kid like that again.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by holatin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ha ha haaa, bros oooo, ok nor vex, na just say your comment pain me for body. I feel say as you feel say e sweet, make you sef chop out of it.
Ok, if you no kid with another persons surffering, I no go kid with yoi again. Deal?
Bros, lol. Nor vex. God will protect and guide you and keep us all safe. No dey kid like that again.
same man
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by jzdoberman: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sorry sis.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by SenatorJames(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Lord, pls come quick! The wickedness in the world is just too much for us to handle shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let us be seriously prepared for Christ second coming. This world is going to end soon.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by NJPot(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Change the title to 'Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow's younger sister In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo]'

The victim is not a widow but a 25 year old girl who is taking care of a poor widow, her elder sister.

http://naijaendtimenews..com/2014/12/25-year-old-orphan-shot-inside-mouth.html
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Bigsteveg(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

How old are u boy?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Jasi7(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

When u grow up?....thats when ure 39
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by y3mi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

Heinous! Indeed.

But, would you hold on to that decision to join the same SARS today; the dreaded murderous self-acclaimed crime fighting arm of the corrupt police created by the same corrupt and failed system that generated those hoodlums and thousands of others menacing the society?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.