Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (50776 Views)

Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2014
It is really heartbroken. cry
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Anointed08(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by MrCork: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2014
....this Hausa people...mennnnnnn. They all the same (no ooofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by ZionJay(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=58pt]JESU!![/size]

this your picture is even more scary than the news...choi
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by niggereyez(f): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2014
but seriously... chopping off the "blockos" of rapists is d only punishment dat wld serve as a deterrent to this wicked, despicable and inhumane act.. angry

waiting to see the senator that wld sponsor d bill..

*the picture isn't convincing tho*
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Soulglad: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Pls. Which kind of GUN did they use? If they shot her at a short range, even if it is a local gun. It will blast off her head. Pls I know this story may be true but the pix presented here is questionable. Where did the bullet go to? Because it must surely come out the other side. Stories and pix should be real for once!!!! God help her survive if it is true.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by DonGiovanni(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Pple r so wicked. Quick rikovri laydie
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2014
angry
Someone said the wickedness of human beings surprises the devil himself.

I should start to believe that.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by raphy(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2014
may God protect us all from evil ijn amen
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
kennygee:
Abuja is a peaceful place, this is a shock.

So sad.

Meanwhile, Nyanya is the outskirt of Abuja.

. . . . . . . . . . . .Nyanya is a ward under AMAC and is part and parcel of Abuja . . . . . . . . .do you even know what the term "outskirt of Abuja" means?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by mencade4: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Lord, pls come quick! The wickedness in the world is just too much for us to handle shocked shocked shocked shocked
if he come now, you go go with am?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2014
mencade4:
if he come now, you go go with am?
YES
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by niggereyez(f): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
what
disadvantages of not closing the mouth at the right time

#just kidding

yea.... like dis is d right time for you to shut ur mouth and not make such insensitive comment. ..
just imagine it was ur sister or a close female folk... (heavens forbid!)
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Anointed08(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2014
So unfortunate and heart-breaking. May God send her help and healing.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by mencade4: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2014
assana:
Hummmmm a widow Those robbers will neva see d end of ds year,unless dey gv der lyf to christ and confess in public
and boko are still alive up till today.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by valdes00(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Moral of the story ---- Always co-operate with an ARMED robber....
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by mencade4: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
YES
dont be too sure.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . .Nyanya is a ward under AMAC and is part and parcel of Abuja . . . . . . . . .do you even know what the term "outskirt of Abuja" means?

I have heard o.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by deebrain(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who gave man the right to give another man pain? I just wonder. When people do acts like this and they are through, they go into hiding.
Why?
Even the wicked don't want to suffer the pain they freely give to people.
Shameful wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by zubby29(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
may God heal her,dos robbers will know no peace
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Krak(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Misleading headline. It was the widows sister that was shot and not the widow.

If the OP cannot read and understand...what about the Moderators?

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Emilord(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is the most terrible.could u imagine such wicked act?I lay a heavy curse upon that robber in Jesus name
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by daxon001(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dammytrager:
Shits like this don't happen in France grin
dis shitt is becomin stale jare.undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by rezzy: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Title different from story
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by kings49(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Quick recovery to you
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

I want to join SARS when I grow up sad
Ehh! You are still an under age now ba?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

we'll gladly welcome u grin
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by greatest777(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eyaah!what do ds people of the under world want to turn ds our bluv country 2
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by holatin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
niggereyez:

yea.... like dis is d right time for you to shut ur mouth and not make such insensitive comment. ..
just imagine it was ur sister or a close female folk... (heavens forbid!)
And tell me ow your comment ease her woes.
Do you Ve to take everything serious.
No matter how life present itself, grin at it
Quote from pastor Ganiy aka Holatin
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by passionate88: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

You get mind?
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by njoku10(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
D Same Happened In My Deptment In School. That Was How We Lost Our Male Course Mate Shot By His Friend Through His Mouth
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
In abuja here shocked

I thought we were peaceful sad

I pray she gets well quickly cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.