Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (24136 Views)

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira / Linda Ikeji Buys Grande Duplex For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Suzyky4u(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!

Have you ever heard of the word "bazaar"?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Golden evening dress by Ginza Tanaka – US$245,000, about N44, 896, 250.00 Nigerian Naira
http://www.topteny.com/top-10-most-expensive-dresses-in-the-world/

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by cirmuell(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:

Ok I understand that it was harsh,
But why are you bringing naijaboiy into the matter, what exactly is his business in this?

I don't understand why people are rushing to comment on the front page? Is there a prize to it undecided
I share your sentiments, they've made the whole Forum so boring lately with brainless comments in a bid to "comment on front page"

NL is fast losing it, but I guess the owner ain't worried undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by LORDI(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun do something for the public na,.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!
Nne its a charitable gesture more or less a donation...
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by AfricanApple(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
at least its for a good cause smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by AfricanApple(f): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
LORDI:
Seun do something for the public na,.
because he doesn't announce himself means he doesn't do anything for the public? you guys should leave the dude alone jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by fapcrook(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Policewoman:
Nyash money.
policewoman u wan make i arrest you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by debbydee(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
[b][/b]Like seriously

what does this mean?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by marieolae(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
I've seen your comments lately, it is good to speak one's mind, yes.

But you don't exist for self alone.

Sometimes, our actions and inactions, while they mayn't affect us directly, puts those we love under public scrutiny of sorts.
I really don't wanna go into details here, but put a pedal on it already.

Reputation is all about public opinion.
#NuffSaid

okay miss. The situation just pissed me off really, because its getting out of hand smiley. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by BotherMleeper(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
bought a dress for $3............. buh nobody broadcasted it.. nt like i am jealous ooo buh u knw seun have an eye on her buh i think i am hotter than her......

I concur. You're way hotter than that old show off.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by simdam500(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
#teamseun

we do better
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by enoqueen: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
where is the pic of the cloth or i
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by simdam500(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
mencade4 :
is seun fuc-king Linda?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Dreyl(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
mencade4:
u dey fall my hand ooo.

Because she fine na im make u no fit abuse her?

Yab d babe if she insult you....even any other lady. No dey fall mugu because of beauty.
walai that dude nah correct mumuni. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hian!
What has come over you?

That's harsh.
Please stop!

Naijaboiy, caution your girl abeg.
I hope you know you have a reputation to protect.

hahahahaha
Coli af kill me

Wetin come bring ma guy @naijaboiy inside na?
Na im type comment?

Shun mari....., I just dey look her on landscape mode... e get as e dey do her these days.
__but leave naijabo*y outta it. He doesn't really have to be dragged into her matter and vice-versa.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
gbosaa:

Then how can shy Seun deal with a feisty lady like Linda?..linda needs a wicked, arrogant and bullish nigga who will rip off her N1m peteri like a tiger then straff her like a soldier,then buy her another one worth N2m..

Seun can't do that cos he love his mojo more than Alao Akala love his bleaching creams.
jeeez ! seun ban den all grin grin angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
Coli af kill me

Na im type comment?

Shun mari....., I just dey look her on landscape mode... e get as e dey do her these days.
__but leave naijabo*y outta it. He doesn't really have to be dragged into her matter and vice-versa.
re u naijaboiy side chick?u sound so

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
I agree with you. Its off putting kiss

marieolae:
okay miss. The situation just pissed me off really, because its getting out of hand smiley. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by marieolae(f): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
Coli af kill me

Na im type comment?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
Coli af kill me

Na im type comment?

cheesy
Nne, just leave matter for Bro Matthaias
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
I just luv this lady!..generous &.supporting a worthy cause! Kip it up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by unibenstudent1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
undecided
make I dey watch this seasonal movie.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by purplekayc(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:
WIS (where is seun) undecided
how much is seun worth?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by purplekayc(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
the main idea is that the money is going to used to fight ebola
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Feranmicharles(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
purplekayc:
how much is seun worth?
can't ans dat... Ask the mod that's incharge of this section grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by mediachirps(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good move. giving back to the street, Sister Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by chibwike(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
make I dey watch this seasonal movie.
You are kinda annoying

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by chibwike(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dats outrageous now...buh why re they telling us...i mean..what should we do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.