Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (23937 Views)

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Linda Ikeji Buys Herself 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged Worth 24M Naira / Linda Ikeji Buys Grande Duplex For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

#MostEyesAndMouthOnYouAndHim kiss

Na to dey overlook them win am o.
I'm not a mod ni.
Else na serious punitive measures....

Make ah nuh go talk the one wey go scatter church.

It is easier to regulate Maloo than some set of peeps eziokwu sad

truetalk.
I guess it's part of the fun.
I'm seeing 1 maloo already that needs brain transplant___ but make I keep my bad character to myself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by unibenstudent1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
chibwike:
You are kinda annoying
ignored
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Kenneth205(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
I Love Linda Ikeji... She's Well Loaded..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by femi4: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
Your profile pix useless pass

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by ikharia91(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!
d dress is nt d ish here.it is d charitable work...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
undecided
Small madam,na true dem talk na.... bcus small fame travel come ya side after Mr nl, the thing don dey enter ya head. Try calm down abeg! kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Idowuogbo(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

truetalk.
I'm seeing 1 maloo already that needs brain transplant___ but make I keep my bad character to myself. grin
Lolz...i b think this babe gentle ooo...chei! Your mouth hen grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by marieolae(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Small madam,na true dem talk na.... bcus small fame travel come ya side after Mr nl, the thing don dey enter ya head. Try calm down abeg! kiss
aii

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

truetalk.

cheesy
hehehehehehehehehe

hahahahahahahahahha

Ma'am please don't kee me with laff.

In other news some peeps have turned space bookers police.

Me wey make my comment jejely comot for thread, pesin quote me join space bookers too.

I nuh blame am sha......
Dude needs to learn about sarcastic comments
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by MizMyColi(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good to see you smiley

Idowuogbo:

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...i b think this babe gentle ooo...chei! Your mouth hen grin grin grin

grin
Madam___ where have you been?

Are you trying to tell me you can see the maloo too? shocked
You af eyes o.

I am ever gentle, I only take exceptions to when any twerp tries to abuse it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by kika23(f): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
ikharia91:
d dress is nt d ish here.it is d charitable work...

Exactly.... It's to help..... Nigerians ehn... It's the bad one they will see. Whereas it's not bad sef.... She did it for charity sake.... Tanks my brother...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by LORDI(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
because he doesn't announce himself means he doesn't do anything for the public? you guys should leave the dude alone jare
annoucing himself will make more popular,..it was also drive a lot traffic to nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by unibenstudent1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

grin
Madam___ where have you been?

Are you trying to tell me you can see the maloo too? shocked
You af eyes o.

I am ever gentle, I only take exceptions to when any twerp tries to abuse it.
wow seems this week ,is a week of blasting!
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Pain(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yeah..Linda has got a good heart. Honestly.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by sholay2011(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
whizfache:
pls nairaland pray for my sister she is soo sick..
She is healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
wow seems this week ,is a week of blasting!

That was me, using a lotta self-control. angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by unibenstudent1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

That was me, using a lotta self-control. angry
I would love to see more of the explosive Barbie
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Tuljaking(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.
Dah yellow thing put on is degrading please dont put such as dp I beg u...u know say u be big gerl if u feel say I dey yab you tag your friends

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Peromnia: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Hian... Cloth for N1m? How is she gonna wear it? With the price tag? Will she need to take it to a dry cleaner? How about when the cloth tear/cut? Will she get a refund? How many years does d dress guarantee her? If none of these answers are positive, then it is as useless as "Kris cream" in B29 washing soap!!!
Its about the donation and not the cost. Its just for charity.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's not about the cloth

She has a big heart
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by anitank(f): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
Miss Blabber,
Do you even know the meaning of charity auction?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by clovislouis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
aii
fine girl
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
useless people.

Marie? sad shocked angry sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by dechandel(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:

That catchy moment when you yab someone and attach a lovely smiley to it
You try o tongue

I yaff missed you plenty o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by 9inches(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
its just seun i ant....
You mean Seun 1 of nairaland or another? Girl you are on a longest thing oh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by naijaboiy: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
Coli af kill me

Wetin come bring ma guy @naijaboiy inside na?
Na im type comment?

Shun mari....., I just dey look her on landscape mode... e get as e dey do her these days.
__but leave naijabo*y outta it. He doesn't really have to be dragged into her matter and vice-versa.
What has naijaboy done na

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by sage2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/linda-ikeji-celebrity-blogger-bids-n1m-for-ebola-campaign-id3331783.html

Guy, the way your topics dey make front page these days no be beans. Abeg, give me the baba number. Me sef want use his service.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Y d comparism?

Seun is a man. He can't afford 2 be wasting money. He needs 2 save money 2 takia of his family.

Linda is a woman. She can spend her money d way she wants. Afterall her husband ll still foot her bills during marriage.

Seun dont mind them. I hope u have ur mansion @ VGC becos I no wan hear say u dey live 4 face me slap u house ooo. I know u are a landlord now.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Callfubu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Francon:
she didn't buy it because of all that. the dress is trash for all she cares, the money is not value returned for the dress, the money is for the fight against Ebola campaign. This is how the rich live, when u get there you'll understand better
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola by Idowuogbo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Good to see you smiley

awww...good to sight you dearie grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu / Singer “tekno” Goes Shopping (see Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.