Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins (34070 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Alabsworld(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Amaechi shld better go on self exile b4 D general election, else his nose wil be used to blow whistle after D election coz PDP wil surely win Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by BlackSEER(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=YEMOYEMI post=28697655]He will lose the APC candidate as
expected. Even PDP members will not vote for that tout. He speaks
english like someone eating hit yam. [/quote]

you are not from rivers,so keep ur mouth shut.rivers state has always been a pdp state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dear Nyesom Wike,I and every member of my family use this medium to congratulate you.Ride on sir!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Adwexky(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=15pt]That is the fruit of Hard Work, he is the only aspirants that geared his campaign towards all LG.[/size]

[size=21pt]Boko Haram Camera Operators Captured In Adamawa:http://nigeriajournal..com/2014/12/boko-haram-cameramen-captured-by.html[/size]
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by onatisi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Winning rivers state is going to be very very tough for apc ,their chances is less than 50%. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how it all plays out .
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Goddex: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
APC and character assassination . . .
They did that to Ayo Fayose of Ekiti but have refused to learn lessons
Keep it up until Wike is sworn into offic

5 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Inafa15: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
He deserve it. Where were d other contestants when Wike was fighting Amaechi for the control of d pdp in d state. Abeg carry go Wike

5 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Pierro2k1: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wike did his home work very well.He went round all the 23 LGA's in Rivers state prior to the elections to woo the support of d delegates.
Anybody who thinks Wike can not be Gov.should think twice.The man is a grassroot politician that's why even the APC and Ameachi is afraid of him.He knws wat Ameachi knws if not more than Ameachi sef.
Congrat my Gov in the making.PDP is getting it right in Rivers State!

11 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by maestroferddi: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
are you kidding me? A man who failed as a minister of education by allowing students to stay at home for six months? Is that what you call a quality material?
Nawao!!
You can do better na!

May I remind you that as Minister of State for Education, Wike had two bosses whose imprimatur were needed before concessions could be made to striking lecturers? Or do you not that negotiations during strikes are not necessarily as simple as it looks as the government has to balance requests against available resources?

In any case, you need to hear Wike speak. The man is a textbook example of a grassroot politician. He is fully in charge: no bravado.

Just look at how he seamlessly delivered a well-scripted acceptance speech: dishing out punch lines after punch lines.

This man will literally murder the Peterside bloke should they slug it out via a debate.

10 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by 4everisaac(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmm
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
tamunoibiso:

Rivers State needs a regime change, so I believe all wike's fellow aspirants that lost in today's primary will be promised some appointment and they all will be fall back into line.
So I foresee victory come feb 2015 for PDP rivers state.

Ibiso, instead of you to advocate for your town man kalabari man to rule rivers state, u dey support Dis Ikwerre tout that can barely express himself properly. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by eleko1: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
This one Nah arrangee primary.Make we just wait till FeB,14
Chiefpriest1:
Rivers is in for serious trouble! This will be another Fayose in porthacourt.

The guy lacks finesse and he's not clear-headed. He has peterside to contend with. But if its Wike Rivers people want,good luck to them.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know why some people keep having biased views about others.

Wike is a great politician and an astute administrator who was able to prove his mettle both as chief of staff to Amaechi and as minister of state/supervising minister for education.

While he was busy going round the state and campaigning for votes from the delegates, his opponents were busy playing Abuja politics.

Now he has won and some people are already beginning to cry foul.

Congrats to Nyesom Wike and success wishes as you poise to rescue rivers state from the shackles of 'Lagos politics'

Signed
Truth In Defence of Democracy (T.D.D)

6 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Demdem(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
are you kidding me? A man who failed as a minister of education by allowing students to stay at home for six months? Is that what you call a quality material?
Nawao!!

What wike can't acheive for months, it took a new competent minister to acheive in less than 24hrs.
He is incompetent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
maestroferddi:
You can do better na!

May I remind you that as Minister of State for Education, Wike had two bosses whose imprimatur were needed before concessions could be made to striking lecturers? Or do you not that negotiations during strikes are not necessarily as simple as it looks as the government has to balance requests against available resources?

In any case, you need to hear Wike speak. The man is a textbook example of a grassroot politician. He is fully in charge: no bravado.

Just look at how he seamlessly delivered a well-scripted acceptance speech: dishing out punch lines after punch lines.

This man will literally murder the Peterside bloke should they slug it out via a debate.

Bros abeg no make me laugh.ROTFL . It's obvious u haven't heard dis man speak. e be like say u drink wen u hear Am make speech. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Williamso(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:

This just primary. Why not wait till d main election. You think the other aggrieved PDP candidates will support him in d gov election? Funny enough wike's main opposition is from within his party PDP.

The thing is Wike singlehandedly rescued PDP in Rivers. Never saw him losing in the first place.

What Amaechi should have done was to court a more favorable, preferably ogoni candidate (Prof Baridam?) to APC and campaigned massively for him. By choosing Peterside, he has lost out on the votes of the ogonis (I never really believed Magnus Abe had a chance of getting the governorship ticket).

I just don't see Peterside defeating Wike come February 2015.

P.S.: Live in PH but not from Rivers, and I can't care less about PDP and APC politricks!!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
and that's how PDP lost Rivers State.

#teamDAP

we don't need an ogboni, tout, bulldozer, "thief" barrister as Governor, rather we need a level-headed, christian, youthful, peaceful, purpose-driven technocrat as Governor.

NOTE: please do not quote me now. do that after the gubernatorial elections in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by wiseguy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
When pple outside PH comment as if they are here I shudder. Wike is a known thug who tormented the whole of Obiakpor and Ph city with his boys when he was the Obiakpor LGA chairman. Anyone in PH remember d boys in Garrison, Rumuola, Artillery, etc that will jump into car (both private & commercial) demanding for all manner of receipts (example car radio license)? Those r Wike boys. These are the boys shouting Wike here and there. But PH ppple are wise. Unless PDP is prepared to rig massively, Wike cannot get 10% of votes cast. Forget all the noise.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

What wike can't acheive for months, it took a new competent minister to acheive in less than 24hrs.
He is incompetent.

I can see now that you are a daft!!
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
wiseguy:
When pple outside PH comment as if they are here I shudder. Wike is a known thug who tormented the whole of Obiakpor and Ph city with his boys when he was the Obiakpor LGA chairman. Anyone in PH remember d boys in Garrison, Rumuola, Artillery, etc that will jump into car (both private & commercial) demanding for all manner of receipts (example car radio license)? Those r Wike boys. These are the boys shouting Wike here and there. But PH ppple are wise. Unless PDP is prepared to rig massively, Wike cannot get 10% of votes cast. Forget all the noise.

You can say what you like,but I can assure you that APC is a bloody loser!

6 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Kingslaw(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congrats! To you Ezenwo Wike.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Williamso:

The thing is Wike singlehandedly rescued PDP in Rivers. Never saw him losing in the first place.

What Amaechi should have done was to court a more favorable, preferably ogoni candidate (Prof Baridam?) to APC and campaigned massively for him. By choosing Peterside, he has lost out on the votes of the ogonis (I never really believed Magnus Abe had a chance of getting the governorship ticket).

I just don't see Peterside defeating Wike come February 2015.

P.S.: Live in PH but not from Rivers, and I can't care less about PDP and APC politricks!!! tongue
Don't worry d ogonis will be compensated with a deputy governor post. It's all in d pipeline. I would have preferred Magnus Abe instead of prof Baridam.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
sergiozlatan:
and that's how PDP lost Rivers State.

#teamDAP

we don't need an ogboni, tout, bulldozer, "thief" barrister as Governor, rather we need a level-headed, christian, youthful, peaceful, purpose-driven technocrat as Governor.

NOTE: please do not quote me now. do that after the gubernatorial elections in 2015

Come 2015,I hope you will remember this your senseless statement.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by eleko1: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
U dey mind Ibiso?Hope she nor go chop thing wey go hang her for throat.Any students wey cast their vote for the illiterate Wike go hear am
RICHIEBOI1:

Ibiso, instead of you to advocate for your town man kalabari man to rule rivers state, u dey support Dis Ikwerre tout that can barely express himself properly. SMH

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by drshrewd: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
this will just make an easy ride for APC for an average Ph resident knows thst wike is a common tout. besides he's from Ikwerri. an Ikwerri man cannot and can never succeed an Ikwerri man.

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by dadah04(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
noblezone:
During the last PDP primary elections in Rivers State,
Amechi got all the votes minus one.

It was Wike who made it happen.

Wike is a tout, Amechi is a tout,

When two political touts fight, innocent blood will flow!

I am not an alarmist but the hand writing is there for all who care to read.
Anechi will do al he can to win because loosing that election is like loosing his whole world.

Wike is a bulldozer, he would rather die than loose that election.

I pity the ignorants who would be carried away by the frenzy of, "PDP verses APC"
As for me, it is Wike verses Amechi. Its non of m biz.
We've the heard the word "bulldozer"before in 1999 and 2003 elections where the "bulldozer" was bulldozed,2015 is bound to be an interesting year.fingers crossed...watching in 5D
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Reference(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wike is one determined son of a gun. APC be afraid. Be very afraid. I like Peterside a lot but.....
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ZionJay(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
tamunoibiso:
What a landslide victory, I believe he will replicate these com feb 2015.

My dear,if you so believe,you can believe anything i swear! replicate ko rusticate ni

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by dadah04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
eleko1:
U dey mind Ibiso?Hope she nor go chop thing wey go hang her for throat.Any students wey cast their vote for the illiterate Wike go hear am
If wike wins 2015 then the return of the dark era where touts harass civilians glarely,the return of violence to the peaceful city of port harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by drshrewd: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
a known Agboro want to rule rivers. never!

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by azimibraun: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Apc will win rivers election, wike is clearly a candidate of dame patience Jonathan and am sure rivers ppl will not be ready to go through the hell that Will lose when lwike wins and he falls out with the first lady, his godmother.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by sammyhir: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

May God Help Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.