Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins (34072 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by tamunoibiso(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
here:

Try to understand me,I am no fan of pdp either though who I vote is my choice but how can you compare Obj/Tinubu and his case.Lag had their funds held,Rivers had their money with igr to them,aside instances where fg refused to countersign any foreign funding like the water project for God knows why we are the Treasure Base,we dont deserve this. You always cite corruption at FG,how about Rivers and the lgas.I cited the furniture case,deny it didnt happen.
Pls dnt debate with me on Education reforms,I can seat him down and tell him how he scored less than 25.I Really wish he had more focus,what stopped the greater ph,why is their so much traffic and dirt,we have companies running in the states who can absorb our graduates,check Akwa Ibom list whenever Mobil recruits.Even galley hands at Kitchens abroad oil sites earn well instead our oil companies are taking graduates as roustabouts.
Imagine the energy with which he fights FG,if he dedicated it to work for Rivers people.
Cross River also lost oil wells to Akwa Ibom,the governor didnt raise hell's gate.
How did the issue start,what was the government's plan for relocation or compensation on water front demolition.Even in Abuja indegiens were compensated who didnt have anyone,how could he not consult properly and reassure the people.I guess thats why some villages have no drinking water for water pollution and we have commisioners for environment.
I give it to him for what he did with militancy,wish he dedicated that energy to other areas,do you know if not for not not to accuse him wrongly one would say he did that to enable him use the security vote like its happening up north where they tell you the state is helping the military buying them vehicles
We deserve better dear.

Correct facts
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by here: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

[b]
To be frank with u, I have so much to tell u that I simply don't know how to start. Unfortunately I need to move now however here is my verdict.
1) No one claims that Amaechi himself is a saint. On some issues I do not support him. Example was the rivers money for rivers people policy Crap that backfired. He was smart enough to quickly back pedalon that bullshit.
2) love him or hate him, Amaechi remains the best governor rivers have ever had in recent times based on achievement on ground.
3) does this mean he couldn't have done better despite dwindling income, distractions and detractors? Of cos he could have done better.
4) if am to choose between Amaechi's wisdom for Dakuku or shepopotamus wisdom for wike, this is no brainer, Dakuku gets it.
5) u talked about Amaechi's performance during first tenure, one of the core brains behind it was Dakuku as Commissioner for works.
6) if I don't want Dakuku, them am stuck with tout Wike.
A known failure as lg chairman of one of the richest lg in Nigeria.
A known failure as minister of education. What he couldn't acheive for months, a new minister did acheive in less than 24hrs.
A billionaire who have no life or major source of income after politics.
This is no brainer, the Apc option is a better alternative if we are not to even consider ethnicity. [/b]
If you look closely,I didnt say I prefer one to the other.
I didnt also bring the Ethni card,but if your reason for refusing Wike is because is Wike then there is a problem with your judgement(Not rude). Because aside that they fell out,what changed?
They said Wike took money and didnt do a project,I asked how come EFCC was never notified but he was nominated for minister.
We deserve better and if Fashola can come I will vote for him than Peterside or Wike.
But really cab you answer me,what is Dakuku's masterplan,what guarantee is he giving us like if he doesnt achieve 35% in 2yrs he will resign,can he do that? I didnt even ask for 60%.
How is Dakuku different from Wike?
At Wike's screening,Wike said I raised that igr of the LGA that Abe here said if every chairman can be like Wike everyone would be happy(something close),do you know clearance required affirmation of the nominees state senators,did Abe and other ever tell the Senate this man has a questionable character,can we take it Senator Abe and others decieved the Senate?
What has Amaechi done the last 6yrs how is it different from Katsina?
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by olente: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Their won't be political peace if WIKE emerge as governor of rivers come 2015. I stand to be corrected if any.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Ikott(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congrats on phase 1. Now prepare for the real WAR
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Ikott(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls has any one heard anything about the primaries in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by JOSIG: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
RECREATING NIGERIA THROUGH YOUR VOTES

Looking at the lack of objectivity amongst Nigerians on who to vote leaves one wondering if Nigerians are completely incapable of making good decision for their own benefit. It is surprising that given the current high rate of unemployment, lack of infrastructure especially good roads, poor electricity, irresponsible and unresponsive civil service, brutal and oppressive police, inefficient leadership marred by corruption at all levels and the ever increasing gap between the rich and the poor, Nigerians are still comfortable to base their choice of who to vote on ethnic/tribal, religious and regional sentiments.

These three factors; ethnic/tribal, religious and regional considerations are some of the most unfortunate variables that work against sound decisions. Unfortunately, the 2015 elections have assumed the coloration of all these factors. The majority of the masses have bought into this line of reasoning sold to them by their self-serving elites who cannot articulate better policies and political ideologies while some sections of the media have continued to set ethnic, religious and regional agenda for the people by constantly writing and reporting the ethnic/tribal, religious and regional angles of the future elections. The masses on their part have failed to see that these mundane sentiments have only plunged them into further suffering.

In 1811, Joseph de Maistre (1753-1821) wrote: "Every nation has the government it deserves."Since most Nigerians seem to lack the ability to be inventive in articulating and prioritizing needs that will greatly improve their fortunes as a people, their leaders take them for a ride every now and then knowing that their followers are unable to confront oppressive leadership but can only groan under it. Joshua Wong, a 17 year old, is leading a large protest to challenge China’s decision to vet candidates for elections in Hong Kong when our youths are busy singing the praise of self-serving politicians in exchange for liquor and paltry sums while others are busy perfecting their skills on dancing ‘Doro’, all in the midst of staggering unemployment figures, death traps called roads, poor electricity, unresponsive and irresponsible public servants, oppressive police and corrupt leadership.

There are two ways to get responsive government; the first is by confronting irresponsible and unresponsive ones while the second is by voting in responsible and responsive ones. Since we are not able to take the high road of confronting bad leadership, it is expected that we take the wise path of doing things differently with our votes come 2015. It is time to recreate our collective destiny. We can only recreate our destiny in a positive light if we desist from basing our voting decisions on mundane sentiments which have only kept us down for too long. It is reasonable to think that Nigerians have collective aspiration for employment, reduction of poverty, putting an end to the reckless behaviours of civil servants and security agents as well as elected officials, improvement of power supply, upgrade of infrastructures etc, and it does not matter whether the crop of leaders that will help us achieve all these comes from the west, east, north or south, or even if he is a Christian, Muslim or Traditionalist.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
here:

If you look closely,I didnt say I prefer one to the other.
I didnt also bring the Ethni card,but if your reason for refusing Wike is because is Wike then there is a problem with your judgement(Not rude). Because aside that they fell out,what changed?
They said Wike took money and didnt do a project,I asked how come EFCC was never notified but he was nominated for minister.
We deserve better and if Fashola can come I will vote for him than Peterside or Wike.
But really cab you answer me,what is Dakuku's masterplan,what guarantee is he giving us like if he doesnt achieve 35% in 2yrs he will resign,can he do that? I didnt even ask for 60%.

U need to wake up to reality here that Rivers for 2015 has just one out of two options. if u choose to call them both devils, fine but from these two we must choose one and wise ones will choose the lesser devil.
Do u think i wont also vote for a saint instead of the two if the option is there for me? But the truth is it isnt there. I have to make use and choose from what is available for me and that explains my preference for Dakuku.
Dakuku's precedence speaks for him and u too attested to that fact. Unlike PDP, if trully u are based here u will understand that APC aspirants were barred from going round publicly to solicit for votes. even at that preference for dakuku for me is all about their past/antecedents and not the future because i am no God. Dakuku to the best of my knowledge has no baggage, wike does

How is Dakuku different from Wike?

Go back to my previous post to u and find out. Dont make me repeat it all over

At Wike's screening,Wike said I raised that igr of the LGA that Abe here said if every chairman can be like Wike everyone would be happy(something close),

what are u saying here? are u saying that Abe (APC) was present during wikes (PDP) screening or what? This doesnt make sense. get ur facts right.

[s]do you know clearance required affirmation of the nominees state senators,did Abe and other ever tell the Senate this man has a questionable character,can we take it Senator Abe and others decieved the Senate?[/s]

Inconsequential. Abe is no issue here. The core players we are discussing are Wike, Amaechi, Dakuku, PDP and APC

What has Amaechi done the last 6yrs how is it different from Katsina?

U dont sound like someone in Rivers. I wont even waste my time attending to this thrash. Google is ur friend. U dont call Amaechi the best governor in recent times in Rivers ithout doing anything for the past 6 years.

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ba7man(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^^.........I never got that PDP sayin....."The lesser Devil........". undecided

Don't make sense to me.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^^^

Actually IMO Dakuku is no "devil" but Wike based on precedence and baggages. But since the chap has chosen to think both of them the same, no problem.......who then is a "lesser one"

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Jesusloveyou: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
tamunoibiso:

Rivers State needs a regime change, so I believe all wike's fellow aspirants that lost in today's primary will be promised some appointment and they all will be fall back into line.
So I foresee victory come feb 2015 for PDP rivers state.
river state and nigeria need change from d saTANiod.beside let they be justice,ikwerre man cannot be there again.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by mbulela: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Rivers State under Wike would return to what the state use to be like under Odili which is "share the money".. #Tufiakwa..[/b]

It will be worse.
At least Odili pretended to be doing something.
Wike will not even pretend to be doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Blakyclyde(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
tamunoibiso:
What a landslide victory, I believe he will replicate these com feb 2015.
My sister, are you not ashamed? I expect a sensible person like you to rise up against the Ikwerre-monopoly of the Brick House. Instead of you to speak against the injustice meted out to Tonye Princewill, Dumo Lulu Briggs (which happen to be your brothers!, you're here dancing for Wike! I just don't know what is wrong with my Kalabari folks. This height of foolishness is becoming nauseating! How can one particular tribe reign supreme over nearly about 40 of such?
Rivers state is truly a Rivers of Stu.pidity.

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by cheruv: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:

Ibiso, instead of you to advocate for your town man kalabari man to rule rivers state, u dey support Dis Ikwerre tout that can barely express himself properly. SMH
mechie onu!!! angry
rivers bu otu.. kiss
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by otunbakolawole(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Explain further...
Mordyb:
you want people to die needlessly because of this. Tout
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by babestell(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
I need to highlight this statement as this wise young man has just stated the crux of the matter

mbulela:

[size=14pt]It will be worse.
At least Odili pretended to be doing something.
Wike will not even pretend to be doing anything.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ShaddyTerese(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
mbulela:

Because the party structure is completely in his bag pocket. The man is a grass root politician,there is no doubt about it. If PDP tries anything, he will go to Labour party and still win the election. While the man was busy building the state structure for PDP through GDI,the other contestants were busying fluffing around.

However, the man is bad news.
It is like asking Adedibu to be the governor of Oyo State 10 years ago.
So what are his chances against APC under Amechi's watch?
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by nwene222(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
He will lose to the APC candidate as expected. Even PDP members will not vote for that tout. He speaks english like someone eating hot yam.

By 2015, you will speak like you're taking hot akamu! Isn't it clear that Wike has done his homework well? Give the man a break. PDP this APC that. A thief in PDP turns a saint immediately porting to APC and vice versa.
Make election do reach make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by emmykk(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
stinggy:
But he won't win Peterside come Feb undecided
1st it was he will not get PDP ticket now it is he wont win peterside.later it will be he won get 2nd term.shame yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by obataokenwa(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
writing from Rumuola....with the way it stands here in PH, only God can stop WIKE....Dakuku is not outspoken and his camp is silent while Wike is discussion in almost every nook and cranny of PHcity....discussion is both of good and bad...but the good is more than the bad....he was liked mainly for his generosity and popularity and he speaks the peoples mind...

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by eleko1: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stop wasting Ur time with Dem Morons,nothing dey their Skull oda Dan reheated Akpu.
Demdem:

Fool, is Buhari a contender for ph brick house which is the core reason why this thread exist?
Fool, i think u are lost.
Yes nah! A complete fool sad

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by obataokenwa(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dakuku is relying on prayers without doing any work to be popular....Wike is really working hard here in PH...APC campaign is that he is a cultist cos Pastor Ibiyeomie always say in every service that no occultic man will rule so they likened Wike as an occultise and thats only allegation against him....but people are not buying d criticism....but we the strangers or non indigenes here dont like APC cos of Buhari and cos dey dont have igbos in their agenda...we will determine the outcome and as it stands.... WIKE will win

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by mbulela: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
ShaddyTerese:

So what are his chances against APC under Amechi's watch?
Another Fayose in the making.
Much more than that, he has the rigging manual in his back pocket. For all his loquacuousness, Amaechi is not a grass root politician and neither is Peterside. Being a grass root politician is not particularly a compliment but it is what you need to win elections in Nigeria. To show you how strong Wike's grasp of the PDP structure is,not even GEJ can do anything about it. He can play as dirty as you imagine. Rivers state has stalled a piece of fish bone that will be difficult to dislodge. That bone is Nyesom Wike. The crux of the matter is a system that throws up characters like that for positions as sensitive as governorship.
What was Amaechi thinking when he nominated him for minister?
What was Obasanjo thinking when he handpicked Yaradua and GEJ? Short sighted decisions that have wrecked the country. A country with aspirations should have no business with an inept and clueless president like Jonathan.
If Amaechi thought Wike was good enough to be a minister of the Republic then Rivers people must get ready to enjoy his leadership as governor. The man will trounce Peterside.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by mbulela: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
obataokenwa:
writing from Rumuola....with the way it stands here in PH, only God can stop WIKE....Dakuku is not outspoken and his camp is silent while Wike is discussion in almost every nook and cranny of PHcity....discussion is both of good and bad...but the good is more than the bad....he was liked mainly for his generosity and popularity and he speaks the peoples mind...
In all of this talk Wike has said nothing about his plan for rivers people. My worry is that if by some miracle Wike loses,he and his camp will make the state almost ungovernable.
Reason why I said Rivers state is in a One Chance bus.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by emmykk(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nyesome Wike is the next Governor of Rivers state. Here is the drama.

Gov ameachi; what will i offer u for helping me in the court case that made me a governor.contract i think?

Wike;no i want to be governor after ur tenure but contract will not be bad anyway.

Gov Ameachi; but there is problem, because both of us are from the same senatorial zone,the same ikwerre emeka.other ethinic group will fight ur ambition.

Ok i have an idea,i will call the president names and quarell with his wife and decamp to APC,then i will grib APC structure while you grib PDP ooo.

Wike;ok yes go on.

Gov.Ameachi;i will deceive ogoni that i will make a governor out of them,then dying minutes i will give it to an opobo a minority instead of ogoni the majority,this will anger ogoni not to vote for their small brother opobo,but even vote for you,but make sure you win PDP primaries.with my calculation i will reduce your opposition to be governor

wike you know 1 good deserve another,this is the only way to deceive other group in the commonwealth.

Politicians acting film since 598BC multi-billionaire film for that matter,and u guys are here ranting.if ameachi really want a tough fight for wike he would have present any ogoni.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
mbulela:

Another Fayose in the making.
Much more than that, he has the rigging manual in his back pocket. For all his loquacuousness, Amaechi is not a grass root politician and neither is Peterside. Being a grass root politician is not particularly a compliment but it is what you need to win elections in Nigeria. To show you how strong Wike's grasp of the PDP structure is,not even GEJ can do anything about it. He can play as dirty as you imagine. Rivers state has stalled a piece of fish bone that will be difficult to dislodge. That bone is Nyesom Wike. The crux of the matter is a system that throws up characters like that for positions as sensitive as governorship.
What was Amaechi thinking when he nominated him for minister?
What was Obasanjo thinking when he handpicked Yaradua and GEJ? Short sighted decisions that have wrecked the country. A country with aspirations should have no business with an inept and clueless president like Jonathan.
If Amaechi thought Wike was good enough to be a minister of the Republic then Rivers people must get ready to enjoy his leadership as governor. The man will trounce Peterside.
Well said Sir. I guess ur from Rivers state?
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by K114: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't believe the results jare..They've done serious work behind the scenes. I foresee more corruption.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rolly83:

Come 2015,I hope you will remember this your senseless statement.

How dare you quote me just to refer to my comment as being 'senseless'?

Please respect yourself. PLEASE!
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ibiso1986: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2014
tamunoibiso:
With the look of things Nyesom Wike will be the governorship flag bearer of PDP. Will soon update the total votes he got in its entirety.
hi namesake
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by dBard: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2014
here:

Try to understand me,I am no fan of pdp either though who I vote is my choice but how can you compare Obj/Tinubu and his case.Lag had their funds held,Rivers had their money with igr to them,aside instances where fg refused to countersign any foreign funding like the water project for God knows why we are the Treasure Base,we dont deserve this. You always cite corruption at FG,how about Rivers and the lgas.I cited the furniture case,deny it didnt happen.
Pls dnt debate with me on Education reforms,I can seat him down and tell him how he scored less than 25.I Really wish he had more focus,what stopped the greater ph,why is their so much traffic and dirt,we have companies running in the states who can absorb our graduates,check Akwa Ibom list whenever Mobil recruits.Even galley hands at Kitchens abroad oil sites earn well instead our oil companies are taking graduates as roustabouts.
Imagine the energy with which he fights FG,if he dedicated it to work for Rivers people.
Cross River also lost oil wells to Akwa Ibom,the governor didnt raise hell's gate.
How did the issue start,what was the government's plan for relocation or compensation on water front demolition.Even in Abuja indegiens were compensated who didnt have anyone,how could he not consult properly and reassure the people.I guess thats why some villages have no drinking water for water pollution and we have commisioners for environment.
I give it to him for what he did with militancy,wish he dedicated that energy to other areas,do you know if not for not not to accuse him wrongly one would say he did that to enable him use the security vote like its happening up north where they tell you the state is helping the military buying them vehicles
We deserve better dear.

Seconded
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by ibiso1986: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Blakyclyde:

My sister, are you not ashamed? I expect a sensible person like you to rise up against the Ikwerre-monopoly of the Brick House. Instead of you to speak against the injustice meted out to Tonye Princewill, Dumo Lulu Briggs (which happen to be your brothers!, you're here dancing for Wike! I just don't know what is wrong with my Kalabari folks. This height of foolishness is becoming nauseating! How can one particular tribe reign supreme over nearly about 40 of such?
Rivers state is truly a Rivers of Stu.pidity.
I'm from Rivers and u really hit the nail.. The riverine (especially kalabaris) are not even united
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Mhudi: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Is no surprising that he wins the primaries: he has prepared a long time, did his home work well, mobilized and spent so much money, and hijacked the party structure. Others contestants for the primary, rather than working were busy wasting precious time complaining and protesting. When I saw posters of Ajumogobia, Princewill, Lulu Briggs, Lancelot, I knew they were bound to fail. I don't like Wike style, but he deserves the victory because he worked hard for it, the rests were just like aggrieved housewives.

I will give my vote to Peterside: he is young, intelligent, and articulate. Wike lacks finesse and decorum and won't get my vote.
Re: Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins by Jennifer09(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014 HAS COMMENCED
WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY
CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT
CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price.All you need do is to

Call Mrs. JENNIFER ADENIYI ON 08054441386 or BAMIDELE MOMODU ON 08112059469 to
place an order of your choice.

WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C

CAR FEATURES BELOW:
Prices of some tokunbo Toyota cars
• Toyota Land Cruiser-#650,000
• Toyota Prado -#630,000
• Toyota Corolla –#400,000
• Toyota Camry – from-#300,000-to-#570,000
• Toyota Avensis – from#400,000-to-#600,000
• Toyota Yaris – #500,000
• Toyota Avanza – #550,000
• Toyota RAV4 SUV –#750,000
• Toyota Hilus Pickup-#800,000
• Toyota Dyna Truck – #700,000
• Toyota Hiace Bus – #750,000
• Toyota Coaster Bus 32 seaters –1.1m

Prices of some Peugeot Cars
Peugeot c230 #400,000
C300 #500,000
Peugeot 307- #300,000
prices of some Honda cars
Honda Civic cars – #450,000
Honda Accord – #530,000
Honda CR-V – #650,000
Honda Odyssey – #650,000
Honda CR-V – #600,000
Honda Pilot – #640,000
Prices of some Nissan cars
• Nissan Sunny sedan – #750,000
• Nissan Patrol SUV – #800,000
• Nissan Civilian 30 seater bus – #800,000
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV - #450,000

INFINITY FX35 N840,000 AUDI Q7 N770,000. A6 N440,000.
GOLF1 N180, 000. GOLF2 3,N250, 000. GOLF4, N300,000 AND ETC....

MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1996 t0 2012
INTERIOR.........................LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL.......................GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
ASKING PRICE..................Ranging from #200,000 to #1000,000.00

Call Mrs. JENNIFER ADENIYI ON 08054441386 or BAMIDELE MOMODU ON 08112059469 to
place an order of your choice.

NOTE: THE PRICES OF EACH VEHICLE IS NEGOTIABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper / Amaechi Ends 2016 With Inspection Of Construction Of Port Harcout Airport(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.