Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries (24360 Views)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / Breaking! Emeka Ihedioha Is The New Speaker. Congrat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Johnjack: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2014
You, Abagworo and other inconsequential idiots in this forum are shameless and have no political values hence you and your likes
can not stop the blessed Ihedioha from clinging the governorship position come 2015 unless God says otherwise. Your hatred for Mbaise people is about to choke you to death and if you don't take time you will die of heart attack before the election day. For your information, Rochas cannot win Imo state in 2015 because of his political affiliation with the north and other enemies of Igbos. Your like are the reasons why Igbos never progressed politically in this country and will remain so until idiots like you and co start reasoning with your heads and not your anuses. In Igboland as a whole,Mbaise is ranked the most educated county and most populous in West Africa. Only illiterates and low lives like you castigate Mbaise people as you can see that a whole house of reps voted him deputy speaker and the number 6th Nigerian citizen alive.

Most of empty skulls and brainless goats like you can not compete with Mbaise people in all facet of life hence you resorted to hatred and name calling but has that stopped Mbaise people from progressing?. It will interest you to know that Mbaise people today are leaders of their fields in all walks of life,health,education,politics, military including in the U.S. So, the more you hates them the better and greater the grow. I want to put it to you here that if the Lord tarries ,Emeka Ihedioha will rule Imo State and nothing myopic nuisance like you can do about it. You and Abashit or Abagworo are purely in the minority even this forum and constitute toxic and have no political structures to influence the result of Imo election come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by dignity806(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
we don't need him..... what has he done for his people, anyways PDP is just playing....
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Eziachi: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2014
eyeview:
This is misleading. On seeing this post,I called his PA to congratulate him and he quickly told me that he'll call me back later as they are still doing accreditation. So I wonder where this op is getting his info from.
Though we know that it has become a 2horse race between him and ararume with Ohakim trying to spring up
Should it not be a three horse race now? grin
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Johnjack:
You, Abagworo and other inconsequential idiots in this forum are shameless and have no political values hence you and your likes
can not stop the blessed Ihedioha from clinging the governorship position come 2015 unless God says otherwise. Your hatred for Mbaise people is about to choke you to death and if you don't take time you will die of heart attack before the election day. For your information, Rochas cannot win Imo state in 2015 because of his political affiliation with the north and other enemies of Igbos. Your like are the reasons why Igbos never progressed politically in this country and will remain so until idiots like you and co start reasoning with your heads and not your anuses. In Igboland as a whole,Mbaise is ranked the most educated county and most populous in West Africa. Only illiterates and low lives like you castigate Mbaise people as you can see that a whole house of reps voted him deputy speaker and the number 6th Nigerian citizen alive.

Most of empty skulls and brainless goats like you can not compete with Mbaise people in all facet of life hence you resorted to hatred and name calling but has that stopped Mbaise people from progressing?. It will interest you to know that Mbaise people today are leaders of their fields in all walks of life,health,education,politics, military including in the U.S. So, the more you hates them the better and greater the grow. I want to put it to you here that if the Lord tarries ,Emeka Ihedioha will rule Imo State and nothing myopic nuisance like you can do about it. You and Abashit or Abagworo are purely in the minority even this forum and constitute toxic and have no political structures to influence the result of Imo election come 2015.
Stop lying please! Rochas will win hands down. His works speak for him and not his political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:

He'll win this time around. Millions of you can't stop Okorocha tongue grin grin
Now, I see some peeps "like" comments on this Forum for no just cause cheesy. The thing that "liked" your comment no know say U are been unserious, actually sad tongue
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by PhockPhockMan: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
SpencerLewis:

My friend shut up. Wether he is Ikwerre or any other Igbo speaking clan does not make him less Igbotic than u. Is ur type that is bringing division/dichotomy among different speaking clans esp those in Rivers and Delta states.
All these I'm not Igbo, but Ikwerre were inventions of the Northern Oligarchy after the civil war to deprive the people they see as core Igbo their properties in Port Harcourt. Can u believe that is this same foolish man called David Mark who parades himself as a democrat was the chairman of the so called abandoned property disposal after the war as a young army officer.
Have seen Ikwere man agree that he's an Igbo man before? Abagworo is claiming Igbo because he's reaping from the corrupt government of Okorocha.
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
cirmuell:
wink Lol abi, goodmorning jare.
Good morning, nwanne mmadu smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Eziachi: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Can anyone name just one Bill sponsored by Ihedioha and was passed that benefit people of his constituents talkless of the whole state through out his stay in that doing nothing legislative assembly?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by stinggy(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
chimkaire:
Now, I see some peeps "like" comments on this Forum for no just cause cheesy. The thing that "liked" your comment no know say U are been unserious, actually sad tongue

And how would you know if I was serious

Okorocha must rule. Come in millions, you can't stop the moving train tongue

How's you ma'am? Wonder why that last night thread was closed sef, just when I was about to start reading angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by amaraekennia: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2014
BlackSEER:
fake news.Ihedioha will never win it
So sorry. He had already won it. Its real.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=dignity806 post=28722879]we don't need him..... what has he done for his people, anyways PDP is just playing....[/quotehttp://emekaihedioha2015.com.ng/project/2014-09-17-13-09-08.html
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Eziachi post=28723733]Can anyone name just one Bill sponsored by Ihedioha and was passed that benefit people of his constituents talkless of the whole state through out his stay in that doing nothing legislative assembly?[/quotehttp://emekaihedioha2015.com.ng/project/2014-09-17-13-09-08.html
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Collynzo9: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eziachi:
Can anyone name just one Bill sponsored by Ihedioha and was passed that benefit people of his constituents talkless of the whole state through out his stay in that doing nothing legislative assembly?
None.
That is the reason why captain Iheanacho of APGA will win Imo 2015 gubernatorial elections.
If I had my way, even that dormant senator in Enugu now contesing for Governorship under PDP will lose too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Johnjack:

I did not know some nincompoops have been busy mentioning my precious name. Let me make it clear that I have nothing against Mbaise people and I have always been at their defence when attacked. Go to culture section and search for my contributions there. The problem I have with people is that I say the truth they dont want to hear even though deep down in their heart they know its true. Ihedioha is a walk over not just because of the " Mbaise factor" but mainly coupled with the fact that he wears green.

The campaign slogan to defeat him is very easy to compose. There exists lack of trust between Mbaise and all their neighbours that can easily be used as electoral weapon. It will be very difficult to convince other people that the green snake stigma doesnt matter.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:

I did not know some nincompoops have been busy mentioning my precious name. Let me make it clear that I have nothing against Mbaise people and I have always been at their defence when attacked. Go to culture section and search for my contributions there. The problem I have with people is that I say the truth they dont want to hear even though deep down in their heart they know its true. Ihedioha is a walk over not just because of the " Mbaise factor" but mainly coupled with the fact that he wears green.

The campaign slogan to defeat him is very easy to compose. There exists lack of trust between Mbaise and all their neighbours that can easily be used as electoral weapon. It will be very difficult to convince other people that the green snake stigma doesnt matter.
what does the green cap he wears signify? Is there something I need to know?
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by chukel(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
From owerri now, facts are out that 11 invalid votes were "erroneously" added to ihedioha. It is being seriously contested by ararume. The returning officer, I heard has accepted there was a mix up. Waiting for orders from abuja. I forsee big problem if it is not rectified.
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by royalguest: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Stop lying please! Rochas will win hands down. His works speak for him and not his political affiliation.

Pls do u stay in owerri? Cos if you do u wld know otherwise...
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by ebiye55(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sorry OP, please who is he?
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by expert1000: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abagworo:
Only one song will kill Ihedioha. A green snake from Mbaise cannot rule us. PDP is dead in Rivers and Imo.

The contest will shift to APC vs APGA.
pls dis guy should b disbanded 4life 4rm anytin NL.hez a disgrace 2d enlightened youths.such pple wil cause more harm 2NL and nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by 3ga(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

oops mbaise? chisos!!!!!!

i fear that place oooo

but i hate apc anyway
To hell with you and your fears..it doesn't matter where he's from all we want is change not a tv gov. Like we have now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by ak47mann(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
I think you guys have cautioned him enough.
@Abagworo,you went far with your comments. Odighi mma na! Umu Igbo bu ofu!
angry
how many monikers are in your disposal? cool
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nebuchadnezar: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
3ga:

To hell with you and your fears..it doesn't matter where he's from all we want is change not a tv gov. Like we have now.

And change you'll get well anything to win a terrorist party APC is a welcome development
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by 3ga(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

And change you'll get well anything to win a terrorist party APC is a welcome development
APC nd PDP are all same people.. Just a change of party name.
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 10, 2014
ebiye55:
Sorry OP, please who is he?
he's d person your father would have loved to a p.a to rather than have u as a son
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by engllishmart(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
malbro:

All dis sentorial aspirantz get k-leg imagine sam daddy evil killin machine...
I de tell you! That man na pure evil
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Ojiofor: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Talking about songs.mbaise people are very talented and capable of releasing more damaging song against okorocha's second term bid being that he is half awusa half igbo and belong to the apc.okorocha camp should run a clean campaign.

1 Like

Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by PhockPhockMan: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abagworo:

You're an embarrassment to that female witch that gave birth to you.
Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2014
royalguest:
Pls, what's d current situation with Capt. Ihenacho and d new APGA chairman. Rumours say he has been dismembered.
Pls can anyone confirm dis
You're right. And as a matter of fact, Chris Uche have re scheduled the primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.