Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. (1728 Views)

Obasanjo Promotes Africa With PE Fund / $35 Billion Foreign Reserve Was Mismanaged - Obasanjo / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by Harry3: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
As it stands now, the book may not be sold in hard copy as the case is in court but the online link to the soft copy has been hacked and can only be accessed on demand. To be able to get the book, call 08116470742 for procedure on how to make the payment and get it.

Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by etebefia: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
If GEJ wins this election, he would be the greatest politician in nigerian history, all gang-up and bad belle from all corners, imagine OBJ tell nigerians who is capable and who is not.

1 Like

Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
isorai
Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op= 419

1 Like

Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
lomprico:
Op= 419
i concur
Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by medoyin(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Ok..
Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by RozayGambino: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Harry3:
As it stands now, the book may not be sold in hard copy as the case is in court but the online link to the soft copy has been hacked and can only be accessed on demand. To be able to get the book, call 08116470742 for procedure on how to make the payment and get it.

Oga u dont no d title of the book you want to sell?
I jus called u some minutes ago. Lemme ask again, hw do i gey the book?
Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by Samabu07(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
RozayGambino:

Oga u dont no d title of the book you want to sell?
I jus called u some minutes ago. Lemme ask again, hw do i gey the book?

Scam. Run Kocho...

1 Like

Re: How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. by jamace(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Samabu07:

Scam. Run Kocho...
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Master Plan Academy 2015 / Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz / Digital Photography Business: How U Can Earn N100,000 - N300,000 Monthly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.