Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? (2095 Views)

Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
At first when people were complaining of this, i thought they were just being hateful and unnecessarily jealous. But now im seeing and observing it too. Please can someone tell me what is happening to NL? undecided topics that dont even make sense are now pushed to fp shocked did they change mod or what? About 68 or more topics are pushed to fp. Nawa o embarassed
Abeg no ban me o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Fabdedon(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
lol are you afriad.. When have already complained to seun still no corrections.. I noticed few things

1.seun is most active in Politics, celebrities..:so d mod have to like since dats his intrests its the peoples intrest..
2.They have their own candidate..let me not call names they know themselves..
3.I think Seu.n knows what his doing..
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by holatin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
let me phone a friend
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
@eroticangelina, please give me a list of 3 - 10 specific topics that made the home page which you feel should not have made the home page.
@fabdedon, holatin: Please make sure you do the same.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by marieolae(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
I feel like its only lala and mrReal stan that are making fp on the celebrities section. They are not giving other people the chance to make FP. They are pushing all their threads to the FP. What's our business with wizkid and spraying money. Something needs to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Seun(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
I feel like its only lala and mrReal stan that are making fp on the celebrities section. They are not giving other people the chance to make FP. They are pushing all their threads to the FP. What's our business with wizkid and spraying money. Something needs to be done.
Which threads in the Celebrities section do you feel should have made the home page instead of the ones that those two guys posted on the HP?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by holatin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
@eroticangelina, please give me a list of 3 - 10 specific topics that made the home page which you feel should not have made the home page.
Don't take dat serious.
I love d way topic comes online this days, I just no wan talk because of frequent ban of your mod for some little word of mine to nairalander.
keep it up.
#justplayingalong

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Tval(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
Which threads in the Celebrities section do you feel should have made the home page instead of the ones that those two guys posted on the HP?

https://www.nairaland.com/2033855/twitter-go-gaga-after-davidos wink
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Tval(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
shut up there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, what about davido bought a car for Xmas

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Tval(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
No inter-school debate this year?
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Fabdedon(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
@fabdedon: Please make sure you do the same.
1.Wizkid Sprays Money On Fans At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale [photos]...Ok whats special about spraying the money how does it concern nairalanders undecided ?

2 .Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] ok nah as it as made FP should we stop entrying BRT?

3.Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style.. this gist is strong. grin

» 4.Iyanya Takes Selfie Showing Off 'fully-loaded' Underwear [Pic]..Right from time you know say this guy mad.. Why we wan come follow am mad?

5.APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan...You know its never possible..

6.Pictures Of Julius Agwu's & Basket Mouth's Wives In Swimsuits..ok nah will it affect d price of swimsuits?

7.Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu... So NL get chef...

8.Davido Buys Himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep For Christmas.. flying gist..is like una de find VIEWS..
9[b] Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married[/b].. Ok oo..de will get married

10.Mostly polictics and yeyebrity....
There are other sections in this NL..
Auto,Technology,Food,Art,Career,Education,Investment/Business,Health,Family,Travel,Pets i miss gist about your dog you know..please there need to be a CHANGE....Thanks for giving me the chance to express my self

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by naijaboiy: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Its really alarming cool

Like 20topics in just an hour undecided

And then the space bookers angry
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by marieolae(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/2034906/photos-paul-okoye-p-square-shows. why didn't this topic make the fp? There are many hidden topics. Overall they need to reduce the number of threads that make the fp.
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Fabdedon(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
Don't take dat serious.
I love d way topic comes online this days, I just no wan talk because of frequent ban of your mod for some little word of mine to nairalander.
keep it up.
#justplayingalong
guy you no get liver at all.. See as u de fear man wea no be God..mtchew..undecided
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by marieolae(f): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/2034892/wizkid-sprays-money-fans-hennessy

www.nairaland.com/2033392/amazing-rukky-sanda-transforms-into

www.nairaland.com/2034341/davido-buys-himself-brand-new

www.nairaland.com/2034099/ice-prince-seyi-shay-hot ...

Seun, nobody cares about this!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by holatin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
guy you no get liver at all.. See as u de fear man wea no be God..mtchew..undecided
shut up
check all my previous post before calling me a coward.
Truth need to be told even if its make you seems gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Fabdedon(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
shut up
check all my previous post before calling me a coward.
Truth need to be told even if its make you seems gullible
mtchew story for the gods cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:

Wizkid sprays money on fans. this z jx too childish 4 me embarassed

inyanya shows his underwear selfie load or something like that. like seriously? undecided

they are many, but im 2tired 2 start listing them out. some people have even listed them out 4 u. pls dnt get angry.. i prefer the nairaland of then when not plenty topics are moved to fp, there wil b suspense u knw. and the topics wil actually make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
At first when people were complaining of this, i thought they were just being hateful and unnecessarily jealous. But now im seeing and observing it too. Please can someone tell me what is happening to NL? undecided topics that dont even make sense are now pushed to fp shocked did they change mod or what? About 68 or more topics are pushed to fp. Nawa o embarassed
Abeg no ban me o!
op, please tell seun to unban ireneony
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with the front page ooo. I would rather say it has improved instead compared to before.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Will you be people ever be satisfied?!!! angry....not too long ago,all of you were shouting that NL was becoming stale cos of lack of update on the FP, that it was static, Now topics are being pushed to the fP in a regular you are now complaining that the topics don't make sense. Sebi is what the Mods see they'll put on FP.. if the topics don't make sense to you kindly log out abeg.

Personally me I'm enjoying it.... I don't really care if the topics are "sense-making" or not.as una sabi topics wey make sense why not open "sensible" topics and stop ranting like deranged banshees undecided angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
op, please tell seun to unban ireneony
I hope he extends your ban angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I hope he extends your ban >sad
bad belle mtcheww
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireny:
bad belle mtcheww
tongue
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Lordabas: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
The speed at which topics are moved this days i dont even have chance to book space undecided

This is spoiling market

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by holatin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fabdedon:
mtchew story for the gods cry
and na dat cry fit u
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lordabas:
The speed at which topics are moved this days i dont even have chance to book space undecided

This is spoiling market

Na true u talk o!

Advert for front page no the sell again.

I don book space tire for different yeye topics when no d reach 3page
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by nwaobitex: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seun:
move this one to FP
https://www.nairaland.com/1844993/15-everyday-sounds-how-affect
Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Funjosh(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ko si ogbon ti o le da, ko si iwa ti ole wu, ko si ona ti o le gba, ti o le fi te araye lorun o Seun. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Ishilove: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Fabdedon:
1.Wizkid Sprays Money On Fans At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale [photos]...Ok whats special about spraying the money how does it concern nairalanders undecided ?

2 .Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] ok nah as it as made FP should we stop entrying BRT?

3.Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style.. this gist is strong. grin

» 4.Iyanya Takes Selfie Showing Off 'fully-loaded' Underwear [Pic]..Right from time you know say this guy mad.. Why we wan come follow am mad?

5.APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan...You know its never possible..

6.Pictures Of Julius Agwu's & Basket Mouth's Wives In Swimsuits..ok nah will it affect d price of swimsuits?

7.Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu... So NL get chef...

8.Davido Buys Himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep For Christmas.. flying gist..is like una de find VIEWS..
9[b] Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married[/b].. Ok oo..de will get married

10.Mostly polictics and yeyebrity....
There are other sections in this NL..
Auto,Technology,Food,Art,Career,Education,Investment/Business,Health,Family,Travel,Pets i miss gist about your dog you know..please there need to be a CHANGE....Thanks for giving me the chance to express my self
Have you recommended any topic, or created any one which you feel should have made fp?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Almost All Topics Making Frontpage Anyhow On NL? by Ishilove: 2:36am On Dec 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Will you be people ever be satisfied?!!! angry....not too long ago,all of you were shouting that NL was becoming stale cos of lack of update on the FP, that it was static, Now topics are being pushed to the fP in a regular you are now complaining that the topics don't make sense. Sebi is what the Mods see they'll put on FP.. if the topics don't make sense to you kindly log out abeg.

Personally me I'm enjoying it.... I don't really care if the topics are "sense-making" or not.as una sabi topics wey make sense why not open "sensible" topics and stop ranting like deranged banshees undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooperation Offer / Do You Need Any Kind Of Website? Check Out My Previous Works Here. / Enjoy Free Facebook Browsing With Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.