Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? (1640 Views)

My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / Microsoft Frontpage / Microsoft Frontpage End Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by stallion2: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
where can i get microsoft frontpage to download or buy?
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by sweetpawn1: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2012
If you live in Lagos, computer village
else
any store that sells computer accessories will have it.
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 20, 2012
I presumed it comes with ehm Microsoft office XP? But i am not absolutely sure again.
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by Thatdave(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2012
@OP
what is frontpage? Are you moving back or moving forward?

Dreamweaver is 25 times better than that shit.

Guys no they even use dreamweaver again, for a long time i've been hand-coding all my interfaces, its faster.
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by sweetpawn1: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^
No slower! angry
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by Delaw7(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
Good day, what do u want to use front page for and what version do you want.

@thatdave, dey might jst be sumtin he wna to use it for oda dan design or might wnt to get sumtin out of it.

So @ stallion, get back to me as soon as you are ready.

08061682121, 08097003202.

Ade4real@rocketmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by Thatdave(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
sweet-pawn:

^^
No slower! angry

Its much faster bro.

You could drag a line from here to there and across your screen to create an ugly rigid web page.

But when you want to create a nice and beautiful interface.
You have to design it in photshop, then slice it into pieces and start re-coding it in your web editor.
It is then you will understand the Dreamweaver is not for programmers or true webdesigners.

It just has a formidable search feature, thats why its still on my system.
Plus i think am gon' be needing the mobile feature in its next version.

If you want a slick,beautiful,multi-functional site fast and neat, you have to avoid dreamweaver, bluevoda, webuilder bla bla bla they are for kids.
Re: Where Can I Get Microsoft Frontpage To Download Or Buy? by databoy247(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
@OP, go and get MS 2003 office, frontpage is included in the pack and you can get it for 200 or 300 box from any computer dealer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Link In Nairaland / Twitter Account With Over 60,000 Followers Urgently Needed. / Wordpress Blog For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.