Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (22147 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
By Muyiwa oladapo.
Man of the synagogue Pastor T.b joshua predicted the death of michael jackson in a bible lesson session we had on Tuesday. He said the world will be shocked by the sudden death. I thought it will take a long time before the prophecy come true not knowing the man of God vision is powerful.

Buffs, i know some of you would have believed this formed data by me, so easy to deceive, am sure joshua or the likes of phoney pastors will come up with something like this to get the world attention soon. Why don't they say the prediction before the world so that we can judge and not aftermath of an event. Nonetheless we have seen many pastors prediction fail when they make it pre an event. Wise up and open ur eyes
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2009
Yeah, like pastor bakare prophesied the death of OBJ in 1999. . . grin
what a garrulous idiot!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Toyinaje: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2009
I watched the Sunday live service on Emmanuel TV on 28 June 2009 and I was once again stunned by the way God has revealed the tragic death of Michael Jackson to His servant, Prophet T B Joshua.

In January 2009 during the Sunday live service T B Joshua prophesied that “I’m seeing a great star whom the world is shouting, ‘Hey, hey, hey!’ In his own area he’s very famous – he’s known everywhere. He is great – too great. I see something will begin to happen to that star and that may likely end in him packing his load and going on the journey of no return.” In February 2009 T B Joshua further said the person concerned is not from Nigeria and that he is “too young to leave your midst”.

Furthermore, the famous flautist, Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli, who is a friend of the Jackson family and a business associate of Marlon Jackson (Michael Jackson’s brother), testified that Prophet T B Joshua called him (Tee Mac) and said that he should tell Marlon to bring Michael Jackson to Nigeria, because Michael needs healing; he needs deliverance.

God continues to reveal Himself mightily to His servant, Prophet T B Joshua. Amos 3:7 says, “Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets”.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2009
This story is actually carried by many websites

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/jun/291.html
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2009
Tyneguy, don't tell me you believe in it,
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2009
The prophet is a bloody fake. Why didn't he mention the name micheal jackson. Do you know how many ''stars'' have die and will continue to die every year. Anybody who believes the lazy blanket guesswork of this charlatan is an idiot!
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2009
Joshua is the biggest fraud i have ever come across.
If Yar'adua should die he will lie he had predicted it, why not come out and reveal to the world pre the event.
Nigerians are too gullible
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2009
Abuzola

I dont think you are daft. It's mentioned in the publication that Teemac, the ex PMAN president, confirmed it. T.B Joshua told Teemac to call Marlon (Micheal's brother) to bring him to Nigeria for healing and deliverance. Teemac said he spoke with Marlon about it and Marlon's response was also stated.

May be you guys should go back to the site and stop ranting.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2009
Shut up my freind!
This Tee mac sef, today he's an eckist tommorow its synagogue.
When exactly did the stupid prophet tell him this? How many months or years ago?
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2009
Tudor,

Calm down before someone calls you a fool.

Read this http://thenationallife.com/2009/06/28/michael-jackson-sought-spiritual-help-in-nigeria/

especially this portion:

Making this disclosure, flutist and former President of the Performing Musical Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Teemac Omatsol Iseli said Joshua on June 12 specifically asked him to bring Jackson to the Synagogue for deliverance.
According to Teemac, he had on June 12 been to the Synagogue of All Nations to see Pastor T.B Joshua when the controversial pastor told him to bring Michael Jackson to Nigeria for deliverance.
Said Teemac: “He said that I should tell Michael Jackson to come to Nigeria for a complete check up on health at his church. I told him it was not necessary because Michael just had a complete medical check up in America. But he insisted and I said I would call Malon, his elder brother.”
According to him, when he called Marlon, he was informed that Michael would not be able to make it to Nigeria anytime soon because of his contractual agreement.
Malon, he said however, assured that when the foundation stone of the Africa Beckons Project would be laid later in the year, Michael would be in Nigeria.
“He (Joshua) called me this morning and reminded me of our discussion. I was shocked. TB Joshua saw it coming. Had Michael come to Nigeria maybe he would still be alive today.”

Also, Go to Youtube

If you still want to rant after reading this, then one should probably ask Pastor TB Joshua to convert MJ's deliverance to yours smiley
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2009
Just look at how you can be so gullible. It's no  secret that joshua loves to send messages to important people to come to him for prayers, taking advantage of their wants or problems sometimes even humiliating them in the name of deliverance. This only helps to lend credence to his fraudulent operation.

Tee mac probably went there on june 12, as usual the fake prophet would wanna use Tee mac's connection to any important personality to get him to his fraud of a church. The discussion naturally would land on M.J since TM is a freind of the family. Everybody knew M.J had problems. Lucky coincidence he died 13 days later and the fake prophet would now claim he foresaw the whole thing. The worst part of it all is the stupid people that believe him.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2009
Ah i knew this forged lie would come,
tell us, how much did joshua pay tee mac
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2009
lol TB Joshua, please deliver these lots

And T.B Joshua also paid Atta Mills of Ghana to claim that he predicted his victory?

The devil don harden ur hearts, you guys need prayers.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
Our hearts are not hardend, they're only impregnable to falshood and lies.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudor,

I put it to you: What explanation do you have for that of Atta Mills?. A testimony shared by the President himself. In the case of MJ, ok he's not alive to confirm abi? what of Atta Mills?
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
You guys are easily fooled.

Joshua play a card of whot on u guys.
It either happen or fail.

If i predict it will rain tomorrow and it rain am i qualify to be a prophet ? Or i predict earthquake in asia tomorrow and it occur, so save the bullshit.

The same game of whot he played on Atta mill.

He also played whot game on malawi saying there will be war and riot after the election, unfortunately the prophecy fail. Go type Joshua prophecy on malawi on Google and see it yourself

let him keep playing the sily game with you
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
Share with us the full "testimony" of Atta mills and i'll expose the fraud behind it.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by fyneguy: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudor,

I dont even need to share the testimony with you. Here is the video of the president sharing it himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjLLiN6YEs&feature=related

@ Abuzola

Where is the proof that T.B Joshua made such a prophecy about Malawi?. The non-sense you talked about was refuted by the church (see the link below). If you have a proof to confirm he did, then lay it here!

http://www.africanews.com/site/TB_Joshua_Prophesy_about_War_in_Malawi_a_Hoax/list_messages/24122
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
U see what am saying, the man deny it when the prophecy fail.
Why not go to him to tell u your future
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by ayusman16(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
Is it true that Islam is a religion filled with confusion? If No/Yes. Then why is this Abuzola guy confuse?
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Go and ask your dog that.

The truth must prevail.
T.B JOSHUA IS DUPER AND DECEIVER, BY PEOPLE AROUND AND PREDICTING WHOT Prediction
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by wanville(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
@fyneguy
for some reason i've not been able to access the attah mills video. . .prolly has to do with my provider.
Post a transcript if you can, so i can read and show you the fraud buried within.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2009
Joshua the greatest devil of the century. He knows how to deceive well well.
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Toyinaje: 4:27am On Jul 01, 2009
See the article at the following link regarding the prophecy given by T B Joshua regarding Michael Jackson's death. http://www.modernghana.com/news/224436/1/prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-the-death-of-michael-j.html

If you are sincere with yourself, you will note that time after time God has revealed future events to His servant, T B Joshua. Let us be careful. When God talks the wise listens. Check yourself before it is too late - especially since you have been given the grace to live in a time such as this; to witness the power of God in the life of T B Joshua. Don't wait until it is too late for you. He who receives a prophet will receive a prophet's reward. The Bible also says, "Touch not my anointed one; do my prophets no harm."
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2009
Don't be deceived.
According to the revealation of his former church member, joshua makes girls below the age of 12 to suck his manhood, strip a woman naked and put pepper in her vagina this is an instruction from joshta and done in his presence,

they plan the so called prophecy and miracle.
Check the video and see how it is done.

Many devoted pastor condemn him as an antichrist and belonging to black power society.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Tudor6(f): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2009
I2 year old girls suck his manhood?? shocked shocked

Abuzola you should be able to relate to that. . . .afterall your prophet mohammed did something similar grin
Re: Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death by Abuzola(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2009
Sucking manhood is a dirty thing so you should not relate uncleaness on us , you bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Download The Seventh Book Of Moses / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.