Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? (1139 Views)

Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol (wine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by englishmart(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
[b]I accompanied some of my friends to a wine bar yesterday. The distance was 5kms aways from my residence!

While we were popping some bottles, I heard a voice that sounded like my pastor's. Though I was kindda inebriated but I was still able to detect his voice. He was shouting and laughing in hysterics.

I wasn't in a hurry to conclude. I had to ask one of my friends to check and confirm if that's my pastor.

"Chai!" He shouted " na una para-para be that o."
Immediately, he took a quick snap at him. (as evidence)

Then I looked towards his location. Mehn, I saw my rev. (name withheld) drinking orijin.

The moment he saw me, he ordered for some more bottles and nkwobi to be placed on our table. But who cares?

The most Annoying part is that he hates me so much. Ever Since his daughter and I were admitted to the same school, and it was rumoured that I'm in charge of her flowers grin

He hates to see me, each time I didn't arrive in church early enough, he would preach about me till the church dismisses.

He's been begging me to say to nobody what I saw. He even promised me some money...

But, I'm planning on reporting him to the district superintendent...

No going back. I can't be drinking alco and my own pastor (spiritual leader) who is supposed to reprimand me also drinks alco [/b]
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by chiibekee(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Alcohol is only a sin when u drink to stupor.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by Ploy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will continue gulping and sipping my thing make the pastor too enjoy, life no get return league.

The only thing I can't take is to hear that my pastor is bleeping ashi. That is too disgusting
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by holatin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
I go just bring weed out for him while I take some shots too
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by undercat: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Our priest drinks alcohol uninhibitedly. I even served him two medium stout once when he came visiting. It would be nice to be in your shoes.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
ur pastor na guy man
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
ur pastor na guy man
but he preaches against it
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by datguru: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
englishmart:
[b]I accompanied some of my friends to a wine bar yesterday. The distance was 5kms aways from my residence!

While we were popping some bottles, I heard a voice that sounded like my pastor's. Though I was kindda inebriated but I was still able to detect his voice. He was shouting and laughing in hysterics.

I wasn't in a hurry to conclude. I had to ask one of my friends to check and confirm if that's my pastor.

"Chai!" He shouted " na una para-para be that o."
Immediately, he took a quick snap at him. (as evidence)

Then I looked towards his location. Mehn, I saw my rev. (name withheld) drinking orijin.

The moment he saw me, he ordered for some more bottles and nkwobi to be placed on our table. But who cares?

The most Annoying part is that he hates me so much. Ever Since his daughter and I were admitted to the same school, and it was rumoured that I'm in charge of her flowers grin

He hates to see me, each time I didn't arrive in church early enough, he would preach about me till the church dismisses.

He's been begging me to say to nobody what I saw. He even promised me some money...

But, I'm planning on reporting him to the district superintendent...

No going back. I can't be drinking alco and my own pastor (spiritual leader) who is supposed to reprimand me also drinks alco [/b]

Na AG?
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by englishmart(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
datguru:

Na AG?
yeah! As a matter of fact, I will ensure he gets removed!
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by uboma(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
chiibekee:
Alcohol is only a sin when u drink to stupor.

True talk jare..
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
uboma:

True talk jare..
drunk..... Lolgrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by tobechi74: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Join him.there is love in sharing
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by englishmart(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
tobechi74:
Join him.there is love in sharing
lol.!
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? by chozkiel(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
undercat:
Our priest drinks alcohol uninhibitedly. I even served him two medium stout once when he came visiting. It would be nice to be in your shoes.
same i was an alter boi den but i dnt mind

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Understanding The Spiritual Realms Of Authority / Rapture By Papa Adeboye / lucifer Rising ;2015 Hell Fire Crusade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.