Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. (894 Views)

Tanker Explodes At A Petrol Station In Kano This Morning. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. by MVLOX(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
The 45 year old Mexican/American,
born in De la Cruz, Sinaloa, who
made a name for himself with his
incredible rehabilitation and
training technics wit dogs, duty in
which he professionally wrote three
books on the topic “Cesar’s way”
“Be the pack leader” and “Member
of the family”, he reach worldwide
popularity with his TV series “The
dog Whisperer”, this name would
be the new way people knew him,
he died this morning in Santa
Clarita hospital in California.
Millan was hospitalize yesterday
afternoon, the medical reports
indicate that he suffered a fulminate
heart attack, which paralyze his
heart unavailable for the blood to
reach his brain, and other vital
organs, situation witch cause the
death of this humanitarian man,
who years before open his
foundation “Cesar Millan
Foundation”, where Jada Pinkett
Smith, wife of Will Smith, is Vice-
president.
The sad news of Millan’s death was
given by his wife Jahira Dar in a
news conference, a couple of hours
ago, where se said to the media, “I
hope you can understand my lost,
and I would appreciate if you can
give us our space for our
mourning”.
Until now, it’s uncertain de details
of the funeral, never the less, the
body of Cesar Millan is expected to
be shipped back to Mazatlan,
Sinaloa. He will be buried next to
his grandfather, who planted in him
the love for animal, especially dogs.
Definitely it’s a big lost, for ever
more, rest in peace Cesar Millan…

source: http://www.noticiasunam.com/2014/12/the-famous-dog-whisperer-cesar-millan.html?m=1#.VH8F25ytDHs.facebook

Re: The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. by Samchelsea(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sad
Re: The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. by pweetixandy: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Samchelsea:
Sad
dnt lie,u just want to book space grin errm I guess they wld be needing 7 dog heads to bury this one.
Re: The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. by Samchelsea(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
dnt lie,u just want to book space grin errm I guess they wld be needing 7 dog heads to bury this one.
I do watch his show on NAT GEO WILD hence my comment
Btw....are people actually paid for booking space here?
Re: The Famous “dog Whisperer”cesar Millan Died Of A Heartattack This Morning. by tmanis(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
for real? used to watch this guy on NatGeo wild... RIP...

(1) (Reply)

How Did Blind People Maintain Their Daily Activities At Proper Ration ? / YABATECH Students How Many Una Don Kill Tonite / After The Dress Saga, The Cat Conundrum, It's Cheryl's Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.