Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148911 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
stevemims:
ManTiger,bro how you doing? It's been a while,hope you'r good?
Thanks bro for chking on me.
I'm good only that I'm tired of this dusty Nigeria *smile*.

I guess Don Siga has been busy lately, I haven't been seeing his foot prints.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can u pls reply ur email.tanx
kaynine59:
This guy sha u keep surprising me. God bless u. Pchax na iwe oo nice sop sha I go like see more so will be able to write mine well. I ddnt include sop in my last app. God willing sha I go lick trv dis year... Chukwu di
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
double08:
Today was the coldest day so far "real feel was like -27 ". The cold is worse than freezer. For those coming buy the things you need before you come. Canada will tax u for anything you want to buy. One bus driver told me she buys her things in Detroit,USA which is just a bridge away from Sarnia. Eg beer cost 15 dollars in detroit while it's 40 dollars in sarnia.

The lecturers are very nice but the work load is piling up. We have been given no less than 5 text books already and during our campus tour we were shown the common room were we can sleep incase we need to work into the night on campus which indirectly states we are in for a lot of course work. Can't really complain cos this is what I came here for.

Still trying to adjust to greeting an old person with just "hi" or call my lecturer by his name. grin I enter bus one day see like 4 old women inside bus, I greet em " good evening ma" all of them de look me one kind, one come even de laff me grin they re generally nice people while a few are not nice

Btw I saw Chrigo. Nice guy dere. The Niaja guyz have met I really cool but the babe's I don't understand, them go just face as if dem nor be Nigerians. Well to each his own.

Good night every one and May God grant us our heart desires.

#semper fi grin
Wait! did you just say beer is 15dolls?
15X165=? That alone go buy me Crates over here... Ohhhhhh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
ManTiger:

... Thats for 6pack.... and 6 packs is not $40... It ranges based on brand from $11 to $13... Detroit beer is water down beer... Americans cross over to Canada to buy here as well...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
ManTiger:

imagine O. minimum Wage in Canada is around 15CAD if not less. Work a full hour just for a beer... :0
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Shyee:

imagine O. minimum Wage in Canada is around 15CAD if not less. Work a full hour just for a beer... :0
.... This info is incorrect... a beer is not $15.... even in clubs its $5 ...

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/catalog/lager/11027

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have replied.. Sorry for d delay
adebimpe1988:
Can u pls reply ur email.tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Siga:
... Thats for 6pack.... and 6 packs is not $40... It ranges based on brand from $11 to $13... Detroit beer is water down beer... Americans cross over to Canada to buy here as well...
grin grin grin grin grin
My younger bro said canny beer dey make persin sleep....
Its still good if its for 6packs.

How are you doin sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
ManTiger:

grin grin grin grin grin
My younger bro said canny beer dey make persin sleep....
Its still good if its for 6packs.
How are you doin sir?
... I dey my oga... $2 beer dey sef ... na levels...lol ... Not beer man so, not sure about beer making person sleep...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Siga:
... I dey my oga... $2 beer dey sef ... na levels...lol ... Not beer man so, not sure about beer making person sleep...
shocked shocked shocked shocked 2dolls dat one na either ogogoro or water with ethanol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
ManTiger:

shocked shocked shocked shocked 2dolls dat one na either ogogoro or water with ethanol...
... Check the link I posted now... A can of Labatt or lower brands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
ijebuabeokuta:
hello peeps, am new on the thread.

I am a quantity surveyor and my wife is a dental surgeon (intern), we wish to travel to canada. we dont know which route to take.

student visa or work permit.
can we go together or one person goes first
what is the process is involved.
documents required etc

your advise would be appreciated.
smiley your nairaland handle makes me smile. Lovely anyway. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
How time flies... smiley
I wish everyone of us success in all our endeavour.
Peace!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just saw it,kindly reply back
kaynine59:
I have replied.. Sorry for d delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wow....just been refused...applied on Oct 31
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
God,y,what did dey say happened,just calm down
kennycooly:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennycooly:

Oh dear!! sorry about your refusal.....what reason(s) did they tick and what docs did u submit?

Repackage and refire after identifying your mistakes though......and of course with the gurus help.....

It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
theses are the reasons

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Siga:

Happy new year, Chairman Shayo . . . How are you and the family? I am sure you loving the weather.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg make una carry this gala talk go another forum. Let's be sympathetic to the plight of others.
@kennycooly,list your documents so the gurus can take a look. Just repackage and refire. You will get it this time

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Happy new year, Chairman Shayo . . . How are you and the family? I am sure you loving the weather.
... Baba Femo... Same to u... I'm loving the weather like Mcdonalds jare... how ur side now... every soul needs a little chemical from time to time... keeps body and soul together yano...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Siga:
... Baba Femo... Same to u... I'm loving the weather like Mcdonalds jare... how ur side now... every soul needs a little chemical from time to time... keeps body and soul together yano...

Chairman, the weather is aiight and my side is well, family is doing good - all glories to Baba God oh . . . . My own Chemical na fresh Juice oh. tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
Abeg make una carry this gala talk go another forum. Let's be sympathetic to the plight of others.
@kennycooly,list your documents so the gurus can take a look. Just repackage and refire. You will get it this time

That is the more reason why new comers to the thread are encouraged to go thru the thread from previous chapters cos I'm 100% sure that if you did, you won't post this, gala and garri are legit on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
diamondsare4eva:

You sure you wanna chop visa so on this thread? Without gala and gari - No visa for you, so you better get used to gala and then you will galatiously get your visa.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennycooly:
theses are the reasons

How much was in the account that was used and how long has the account been in existence as well as what is the activity volume on the account, what is your tie to Nigeria and what course were you planning to go and study at what level?
Looking at those reasons, you made a lot of Bubu and for sure repackaging will be a good idea but with a lot of work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't get me wrong. I get the joke of all, am only saying you don't have to keep quoting someone and flooding the page with same thing. Post your comments and we all have a good laugh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
Don't get me wrong. I get the joke of all, am only saying you don't have to keep quoting someone and flooding the page with same thing. Post your comments and we all have a good laugh

That is where you got it all wrong Sir . . . IT IS NOT A JOKE - You want visa and i want gala - any problem with that?

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na gala be the issue. No worries, send me your address UAC will deliver a truck load of it to you. Hope you have enuf space for storage

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
Na gala be the issue. No worries, send me your address UAC will deliver a truck load of it to you. Hope you have enuf space for storage

Sure . . . That is my issue and leave me your address and i will mail you my address for the truck load of gala..... Now let us go back to helping the people chop gala.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Onyeoma3:

That is the more reason why new comers to the thread are encouraged to go thru the thread from previous chapters cos I'm 100% sure that if you did, you won't post this, gala and garri are legit on this forum

Lol @ gala and garri

I recently noticed you're a uOttawa student and would like to clarify something with you if you don't mind.
Do uOttawa grad students offer courses in the summer??...As in, I'll like to make a full year's tuition and I'm not very certain whether I should include summer session fees as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennycooly:
Sorry about the delay....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just calm down n repackage
kennycooly:
theses are the reasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.