Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148846 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2015
@ Kruxit...U are not alone bro... mail me I will link u with my boy wey just enter this year...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funjosh(m): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2015
morning house, please how much is flight to Canada and which is the best airline to go with
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 4:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Today was the coldest day so far "real feel was like -27 ". The cold is worse than freezer. For those coming buy the things you need before you come. Canada will tax u for anything you want to buy. One bus driver told me she buys her things in Detroit,USA which is just a bridge away from Sarnia. Eg beer cost 15 dollars in detroit while it's 40 dollars in sarnia.

The lecturers are very nice but the work load is piling up. We have been given no less than 5 text books already and during our campus tour we were shown the common room were we can sleep incase we need to work into the night on campus which indirectly states we are in for a lot of course work. Can't really complain cos this is what I came here for.

Still trying to adjust to greeting an old person with just "hi" or call my lecturer by his name. grin I enter bus one day see like 4 old women inside bus, I greet em " good evening ma" all of them de look me one kind, one come even de laff me grin they re generally nice people while a few are not nice

Btw I saw Chrigo. Nice guy dere. The Niaja guyz have met I really cool but the babe's I don't understand, them go just face as if dem nor be Nigerians. Well to each his own.

Good night every one and May God grant us our heart desires.

#semper fi grin

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:
morning house, please how much is flight to Canada and which is the best airline to go with

Depends. There re cheap ones and there are xpensive ones

CHEAP ones
Ethiopian airline(what ever u see u take)
Turkish airline

Expensive ones
Emirates
Klm
BA
Air France

Ur choice buddy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funjosh(m): 4:49am On Jan 08, 2015
double08:

Depends. There re cheap ones and there are xpensive ones

CHEAP ones
Ethiopian airline(what ever u see u take)
Turkish airline

Expensive ones
Emirates
Klm
BA
Air France

Ur choice buddy

can you please help with price for the cheap and expensive ones thanks especially BA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:

can you please help with price for the cheap and expensive ones thanks especially BA

It's dependent on where you are going to within Canada. Just use wakanow.com and see the available flights.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funjosh(m): 5:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks dear wink

But this ur monika no fit make me hug you o shocked

Ebola:

It's dependent on where you are going to within Canada. Just use wakanow.com and see the available flights.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2015
double08:
Today was the coldest day so far "real feel was like -27 ". The cold is worse than freezer. For those coming buy the things you need before you come. Canada will tax u for anything you want to buy. One bus driver told me she buys her things in Detroit,USA which is just a bridge away from Sarnia. Eg beer cost 15 dollars in detroit while it's 40 dollars in sarnia.
#semper fi grin

I totally understand. The cold no just get part 2 and av realised dat I react to the heater so I tend to turn it off. Mehn...na double duvet things o. Tax issue is same here in Montreal too. Can't wait to see the end of winter.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:
Thanks dear wink

But this ur monika no fit make me hug you o shocked

Lol. ..I understand don't worry. Since I can't change it I might just open a new account with a different ID.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funjosh(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Please I checked wakanow but couldnt get it,

Ebola:

Lol. ..I understand don't worry. Since I can't change it I might just open a new account with a different ID.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:
Please I checked wakanow but couldnt get it,

You're prolly not checking well, better still go to the website if the airlines and check directly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Hmmmmm...... Tnuola Dear....

My dear, I tire o. Looking up to God Kennycooly will get a response today/tmrw.

Remember what I told you about paper route? Its slow mehn, still keeping my cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
double08:

The lecturers are very nice but the work load is piling up. We have been given no less than 5 text books already and during our campus tour we were shown the common room were we can sleep incase we need to work into the night on campus which indirectly states we are in for a lot of course work. Can't really complain cos this is what I came here for.

Still trying to adjust to greeting an old person with just "hi" or call my lecturer by his name. grin I enter bus one day see like 4 old women inside bus, I greet em " good evening ma" all of them de look me one kind, one come even de laff me grin they re generally nice people while a few are not nice

Btw I saw Chrigo. Nice guy dere. The Niaja guyz have met I really cool but the babe's I don't understand, them go just face as if dem nor be Nigerians. Well to each his own.

Good night every one and May God grant us our heart desires.

#semper fi grin
Hi double08. Pls what school are u attending?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funjosh(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Yea I wasnt checking well b4, wasnt entering the city but now got it. Thanks smiley wink

tnuola:

You're prolly not checking well, better still go to the website if the airlines and check directly.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Teeboy22(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
tnuola:

https://mobile.emirates.com/english/home.xhtml

www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/default.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Teeboy22(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:
Yea I wasnt checking well b4, wasnt entering the city but now got it. Thanks smiley wink

https://mobile.emirates.com/english/
home.xhtml www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/default.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Teeboy22(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Funjosh:

https://mobile.emirates.com/english/
home.xhtml

www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/default.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by temiefash: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Anyone coming to or new in Lethbridge AB can send email to me,got loads of info!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2015
temiefash:
Anyone coming to or new in Lethbridge AB can send email to me,got loads of info!!!
Cant you highlight them here!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"-Robert H Schuller

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Bro I sent u an email abeg copy me if dem send u d sops as well thanks bro
bpatient:
hi @snappyfingaz,@toucheli and everyone..pls dm me your sops pls..i need to go through about 5 sops before i write mine.cheers

jab2k14@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Double08 bro I loved reading ur last post. Kai dis ppl sha hw beer go be 14dolls for Detroit and 40bucks wia u at... Me wey come like soap water na to find wia to buy am cheap de stack up

Abeg which school u de bro? Wish u success in ur studies.. Make ur family proud oh... Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
bpatient:
hi @snappyfingaz,@toucheli and everyone..pls dm me your sops pls..i need to go through about 5 sops before i write mine.cheers
Bleep@gmail.com
kaynine59:
Bro I sent u an email abeg copy me if dem send u d sops as well thanks bro
Here is pchax sop

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Omosholakunmi: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
House please in MUN, I am being given 3 options to choose from,
either to do my masters in Political Science as
internship based, thesis based or paper based and I
don't know which is better for my course, so please
house, highlight which is better and the reasons for
your choice considering deeply the course involved.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
This guy sha u keep surprising me. God bless u. Pchax na iwe oo nice sop sha I go like see more so will be able to write mine well. I ddnt include sop in my last app. God willing sha I go lick trv dis year... Chukwu di
mrnilobrawn:

Here is pchax sop

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kaynine59(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Do u have a supervisor already? If so go for the thesis. My opinion sha
Omosholakunmi:
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Omosholakunmi:
Thanks
FYI
Internship route: you will under work placement (co.op) will b good for ur cv
Thesis base: research intensive with a supervisor for PhD aspirant
Course base: purely on ur class activities; class teaching, seminars, quiz, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
arifayank:
Good day everyone, ur contribution has been helpful . I want to know if anyone has been offer admission at MUN for the fall semester? Thanks

not yet for me, applied since last August for Fall 2015. Admission Decisions will be made this month, as I learnt from the SGS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Omosholakunmi:
Thanks
Bro i'm a political scientist too,i chose the internship route when i applied based on the fact that there is a co-op involved which will add to one's working experience. Have you applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bpatient: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
hiya Alll

Pls successful applicants like toucheli, snappyfingaz et all..pls foward your sops to me pls, need as many as possible to go through.

I will highly appreciate your kind gesture

Bless
jab2l14@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bpatient: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
@omosholakunmi

Pls i intend to apply to mun for a pdg programme in saftey and risk engineering, dont know if they accept 3rd class ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

study permit applications for applicants living in Nigeria are being processed at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana.
#VerySure

I disagree with you. When u track ur application through the VFS platform, you will see a message saying your application is being processed in the Canada Visa Office, Lagos. Maybe they issue the visas in Accra but they are being processed in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.