Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157223 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2015
kaynine59:
Ahhhhh VFS has moved to lekki keh? Are u certain? Nna na wa o lol
YES ITS BEEN CONFIRMED
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
ATTENTION ALL

akanni:

VFS has moved from Oregun, find below their new address:

The Canada Visa Application Centre
Has moved to
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos

From 19 January 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by midee: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
ATTENTION ALL VFS has moved to

Has moved to
i was there this morning.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Much better, that Oregun far abeg

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/index.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
standupguy:
Much better, that Oregun far abeg

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/index.html

lol...because u stay on the island,we that we are in ikeja nko o sad sad sad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
thecommunist:
thanks brother. I guess i will apply in two different universities i will go ahead and take my chances with MUN for masters in elect. Then i will apply for post graduate diploma in another college or university.

BOSS, are you sure the MUN accepts second class lower? i think you should confirm before spending your money. because generally canadian universities don't
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
opsynusy:
lol...because u stay on the island,we that we are in ikeja nko o sad sad sad sad

LOL, Yes o, almost got lost the last time i went to oregun.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
9jabiggurl:

@tnuola....here is the site you requested for (to request for details of your delay) http://www.gcmsfile.com/

please what is this site used for? what is the need for it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
opsynusy:
*smile*
What of those who travels several kms to get to Oregun?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
ManTiger:

*smile*
What of those who travels several kms to get to Oregun?
Arghhhh ishokay o..all will be for the best,we won't suffer in vain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bamz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
mztubsy:
Hello my fellow n/l.pls I rily need help.anyone with concrete info shud please reply me.I have tried to read other threads realting to this as much as possible.you will agree with me that its quite lenghty and as such I can go through it all.my. Questions are simple.what are the the cheapest schools ar I can apply for in cananda rite now? I'm looking at about 1.5-2million.also I would like to got for a masters degree in business administration.any idea of this.I mean any one that's doing a related course and in which school should reply me ASAP please.thanks a bunch.

Goto www.universitystudy.ca, get all possible schools, then evaluate based on cost of tuition by checking the departmental websites. I know Memorial Uni of Newfoundland is quite on the low side.

Be sure to put in a bit of effort dear.

Guys in the house, over to y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by PontiffMaximus: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
hello people! I dont know if this is the right place but i guess it is. the thing is i applied to the university of toronto and McGill university for bachelors via the mastercard foundation scholarship late last year!
did anyone here apply? or has traveled through it? i will be expecting reply from the schools by next month. how dreaded are the schools and what are my chances?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hellos House .

Sorry to drop in late happy new year , I enter fanshawe on the 31th of Dec the school full of indians infact na indian school , met with some naija guys to now the Truth for those that want to do ISM in fanshawe ( as thats what i wanted to do) I met so many nigerians that got it with the course but changed why ? Cause the course is Not a year its 6 months and 85% chance you wont get a job ( full time) after the course . So my advice get in then change course or do some other one after that. And remember that you need to package your self before coming , your cv should have certifications (international) it would help get a job fast. Oh yes get your drivers licence before coming to canada it would help cause the bus system here would def waste your time . And Arams is doing good to i speak to him often.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Efizzi: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Inkblood:

BOSS, are you sure the MUN accepts second class lower? i think you should confirm before spending your money. because generally canadian universities don't

They do sir..100percent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Manutd19: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Finestlex:
May God crown your hustles

Amen. Thanks mate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
opsynusy:
Arghhhh ishokay o..all will be for the best,we won't suffer in vain
Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by drealsheggs: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello people, please does anyone know nursing colleges that offer nursing assistant or auxiliary nursing diploma of 1 or 2years, and with a low tuition fee in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everywhere just dull. Why CIC no wan drop update nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lekan008(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
tolaengr:
Hellos House .

Sorry to drop in late happy new year , I enter fanshawe on the 31th of Dec the school full of indians infact na indian school , met with some naija guys to now the Truth for those that want to do ISM in fanshawe ( as thats what i wanted to do) I met so many nigerians that got it with the course but changed why ? Cause the course is Not a year its 6 months and 85% chance you wont get a job ( full time) after the course . So my advice get in then change course or do some other one after that. And remember that you need to package your self before coming , your cv should have certifications (international) it would help get a job fast. Oh yes get your drivers licence before coming to canada it would help cause the bus system here would def waste your time . And Arams is doing good to i speak to him often.
Congratulations bro and how's that side. Pls kindly explain the issue of accommodation over there. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bro nice one; tanx for the tip. Please do u have any info concerning Practical Element of mechanical Engineering . Would be applying for this course before the end of this week @Fanshawe. Make I no go make wrong decision/Choice ooo.
tolaengr:
Hellos House .

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
drealsheggs:
Hello people, please does anyone know nursing colleges that offer nursing assistant or auxiliary nursing diploma of 1 or 2years, and with a low tuition fee in canada?
how low are u talking about?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
kennybravo1:

The sponsor is our uncle with different surname,we are not married and we are all from same parent but in our first applications the VO never tick that we don't have much fund the reason for delay is personal asset, travel history and purpose of visit and Lenght of propose stay. Any advise on this again pls I'm just curious need to know better pls

Ok if those are the reasons for ur delay then I guess you tackle it one by one on your questioneer and the letter of explanation.
1. Personal asset and financial status should be tackled by having enough money in your account to cater for yourself in Canada or ur sponsor should write that he is going to take care of your school fees and other expenses while studying in Canada.
2. Purpose of visit also should be stated in your LOE and the questioneer
3. The travel history is not any issue but should be stated also since your passport is attached with the other docs I think that should cover up for your travel history

That's my opinion and advise on that but gurus here can shed more light into the ish tooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Akin26: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

SOP & sponsor letter
Thanks for this..it really help.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
lekan008:

Congratulations bro and how's that side. Pls kindly explain the issue of accommodation over there. Thanks
ok accomodation u can check on kiiji but if you send a mail they wont get it so u have to change your ip , accommodation na like 350-400 all inclusive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=kfrosh post=29970387]Bro nice one; tanx for the tip. Please do u have any info concerning Practical Element of mechanical Engineering . Would be applying for this course before the end of this week @Fanshawe. Make I no go make wrong decision/Choice ooo.[/quote f]

Apply its not a wrong decision just make sure you cant get a cheaper school else where
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
drealsheggs:
Most of the colleges offer practical nursing diploma for 2years... Its around 13 to 15k. depending on the school... I havent seen anyone less but u can use google to find out if there is any school that offer the course for less...But again depends on how low u are looking at...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Efizzi:

They do sir..100percent.

on the contrary. i have just written the school and they have told me that they DO NOT accept second class lower. if they did i would have applied. anyways i am applying for pgd in university of ottawa. they accept 2`2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
midee:
ATTENTION ALL VFS has moved to

Has moved to
i was there this morning.

Please kindly give a Non-Lagosian like me a detailed description to the place.
From Berger, Ojota or Oshodi. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
tolaengr:
ok accomodation u can check on kiiji but if you send a mail they wont get it so u have to change your ip , accommodation na like 350-400 all inclusive

Please more on accomodation, home stay, apartment, room, shared; furnished, non furnished; utility inclusive or otherwise, which combination is better. Plz throw more light

Thank for the info and anticipated info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lekan008(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
tolaengr:
Thanks boss, is this amount for monthly or annual?
Another question is that, how much can be made in an hour? Thanks as I await your response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Waledarep:

Please kindly give a Non-Lagosian like me a detailed description to the place.
From Berger, Ojota or Oshodi. Thanks
Lagosians, kindly help us wit d directions n where to take dem buses down there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
bc2015:

Lagosians, kindly help us wit d directions n where to take dem buses down there.

ℓ̊f U̶̲̥̅̊ are coming from outside lagos, drop at ojota, take a bus to Obaledne....ask Fø̲̣̣я̅ where to enter bus going to lekki/ajah....den tell the conductor U̶̲̥̅̊ are going to drop at 3rd round about....then from there U̶̲̥̅̊ ask Fø̲̣̣я̅ the venue....hope people living around there will share more light on this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.